Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

What competitor lab are you representing?

QSC literally have more tests run on their products, both in house, 3rd party testing QSC pay for and independent 3rd party testing the users pay for (Now add in another layer for the blind GB testing)... Then ANY other lab by a long shot!

Nothing has been hidden, Tracy has been very open - New product line initial batch run, tests come back not consistent, changes to be made in future batches, trail batch is available for those that want to buy KNOWING consistency is all over the place.

Just don't buy this initial batch if its a problem for you. Wait 2-3 weeks once they get the new equipment setup, then they will be churning out consistently dosed tabs and decimating the other Chinese labs who's one card that they held that QSC didn't have, was they sold tabs. Give it a month and QSC will be eating their lunch!

Guess what I'm doing with this first batch... Giving it a miss, because I'm an adult who can make my own decisions.
This^^

What competitor lab are you representing?

QSC literally have more tests run on their products, both in house, 3rd party testing QSC pay for and independent 3rd party testing the users pay for (Now add in another layer for the blind GB testing)... Then ANY other lab by a long shot!

Nothing has been hidden, Tracy has been very open - New product line initial batch run, tests come back not consistent, changes to be made in future batches, trail batch is available for those that want to buy KNOWING consistency is all over the place.

Just don't buy this initial batch if its a problem for you. Wait 2-3 weeks once they get the new equipment setup, then they will be churning out consistently dosed tabs and decimating the other Chinese labs who's one card that they held that QSC didn't have, was they sold tabs. Give it a month and QSC will be eating their lunch!

Guess what I'm doing with this first batch... Giving it a miss, because I'm an adult who can make my own decisions.
I had exactly the same thoughts.. what is his agenda, who is he working for.
Sigma Audley posted a bunch of lab reports (embedded, not as a picture) and within all those lab reports there is clen and t3 massively overdosed without any explicit mention of those. Yet no "harm reduction" of Mr. Bootstrap.
I am all for harm reduction but he is doing selective harm reduction and probably has an agenda. Which destroys the purpose

Sigma Audley posted a bunch of lab reports (embedded, not as a picture) and within all those lab reports there is clen and t3 massively overdosed without any explicit mention of those. Yet no "harm reduction" of Mr. Bootstrap.
I am all for harm reduction but he is doing selective harm reduction and probably has an agenda. Which destroys the purpose
Or maybe he is only interested in his own harm reduction as he only cares about tadalafil but not clen and t3. Maybe he is not the right audience for that kinda stuff. Idk if he has an agenda, but like Narta and Brokenone have said, he simply has the choice not to buy from Qsc and look for a better dosed product, somewhere else.
Common sense, I suppose

back in the gym after a hiatus can’t wait to get my hands on that sweet test, how long does the order confirmation usually take ? It used to be pretty fast

It might just be human nature. We all tend to personalize situations that are general and not exactly unique, while at the same time, overgeneralizing and projecting what essentially are personal concerns.
For all we know, he may have had a painful and particularly embarrassing episode of priapism and seeing such high doses triggered some sort of PTSD.