Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

No idea but I have Asperger’s. I sort of taught myself how to manage it over time. I have no problem now and people don’t have any idea unless I tell them.

I don’t really mind having it. Helps me if anything.
Yeah, I've done the same with ASD and feel the same way. Only thing I have noticed is the connection thing and that's because its been pointed out to me in past relationships. Its funny how you can hide it! I spent a lot of time once I got diagnosed reading up on signs and then focused on addressing those. Eye contact when I was a kid was extremely hard for me, once I understood it, I just made it a focus that in all setting's I make sure to remember to make eye contact with people. (I like to think its natural now... but people probably think I'm death staring them lol)

I still struggle with picking up social cues at times (but gotten a lot better), lucky I have a good wife and she will give my arm a light squeeze if I'm straying to far into someone's discomfort zone.

Yes, it was. I bet it contributed. He was loaded to the gills with a lot of shit and he liked to push things too far. He was doing that for years. Who knows what substances contributed how much to the failure.
I remember a couple of interviews Palumbo did with Bostin's family and close friends. In that they confirmed that Bostin was already having significant kidney issues prior to starting adipotide. Add into that some of Bostin's interviews with Palumbo in which he was talking about dosing 5mg per shot, not just per day AND that he was doing site-specific injections... all this despite already having serious enough kidney issues.

The long and short of it is that Bostin was the poster child as the antithesis of harm reduction. Loved his energy and spirit, but he was stupid AF.

Hey guys seeing if you can answer since I can’t get back into my proton. I ordered Mast last year in October - us domestic, I don’t know if it’s P or E, does anyone know if there is any variation on the vial cap color? Mine is silver, my test c is gold, I believe my NPP I had before was in a silver cap too but I could tell the difference in color and labeled those. hoping they capped them in different colors to differentiate them. Thanks

What’s the usual T/A for US warehouse orders? I’ve paid my order two days ago and haven’t received a confirmation of my payment or tracking info.
They don’t send that. Sometimes tracking, but it’s not necessary if you have informed delivery with USPS. There you can see the tracking of your package.

Just a lowly bulldozer operator!! Gota work 80 hrs a week just for groceries..
Delete the word "lowly" because it doesn't belong to you.

I know (because I am a bit psychic and my psychic abilities may or may not also be helped by seeing how you are towards members, here) that you have a heart of gold and that is priceless.
Good things will come to you.

This does not, in anyway, take away from the fact we all know you are an aristo.
Ok?

Yeah, I've done the same with ASD and feel the same way. Only thing I have noticed is the connection thing and that's because its been pointed out to me in past relationships. Its funny how you can hide it! I spent a lot of time once I got diagnosed reading up on signs and then focused on addressing those. Eye contact when I was a kid was extremely hard for me, once I understood it, I just made it a focus that in all setting's I make sure to remember to make eye contact with people. (I like to think its natural now... but people probably think I'm death staring them lol)

I still struggle with picking up social cues at times (but gotten a lot better), lucky I have a good wife and she will give my arm a light squeeze if I'm straying to far into someone's discomfort zone.

That is a great woman. You’re lucky

Wish researchers would release the safety data from the human trial of Adipotide cancelled in 2019.
The trials on monkeys showed some worrying side effects, however I believe they were reversible as long as dose or duration wasn't too high/long.
Either way, even if they do go away, causing kidney lesions doesn't sound like a great idea.
They won't, and that is enough of a red flag for me.

My son is also on the spectrum and high functioning. He spent 4 years, from age 3 to age 7, in intensive 1 on 1 ABA therapy for 8 hours a day to prepare him for integration into a regular school. He is a honors student and avid baseball player. I don’t know about Bodybuilding but I can say for 100% certainty that team sports have been EXTREMELY beneficial in developing social skills and interacting with peers. He does still struggle identifying social queues, but a lot of us here on Meso also do. I just started taking him to the gym last week and I am excited to see how it further helps his development, both physically and especially socially.

I appreciate you sharing your experiences. It reinforces my belief that being on the spectrum only means you will have to work harder and longer at certain things, but anything can be accomplished with hard work.

At 5 my wife and I rejoiced when he began speaking some complete sentences. At 13, we just wish the mother fucker would shut up….

Thanks again for sharing.

They are all tracked, so QSC can see the tracking information. I had a pack seized, must have been mid '23 from memory, received the seizure notice and sent through to QSC. They said that unfortunately, there had been cases of people photoshopping seizure notices to try scam free reships and then collect 2 shipments, so, they normally waited 30 days after the original expected delivery date to confirm with tracking that the parcel was caught up.

I was more then fine with their reasoning.

And if the 1st pack is delivered after the reship is sent... I'm not a complete POS and I believe that this game we all play functions in a large part on trust and that trust goes both ways, so I'd be contacting the vendor and organizing payment as I've received the products. For me, extras go into storage and I'll 100% be able to use them somewhere in the future.
100% agree with you that customers need to take care of good sources and sources need to take care of good customers. I started ordering International in 2001. Three times I have placed an International order...waited and waited but never received, but unfortunately also never received a seizure letter. So after a couple of months with no order...but also no seizure letter, my sources just assumed the orders were seized and reshipped my orders. So as I was waiting for the reships....magically my original orders finally arrived, intact and unopened. I have no idea why the extremely long delay for those 3 International orders...but bottom line is the sources and I both thought they were seized. Wrong, they were not seized, but finally made it to me.

I am honest, I immediately emailed my International sources and told them I finally revived the original order and so I need to pay them for the reship as well. One of the three sources accepted my payment for the reship. The other 2 International sources were so nice and so kind that they told me to just accept the reship free of charge, that I didn't owe them anything for the reship. But I said no, I absolutely insist on paying you fir the reship as well. And so I did pay all 3 International sources for the reships as well.

Honesty and integrity would make ordering AAS over the internet so much easier for all parties involved.

Hey guys seeing if you can answer since I can’t get back into my proton. I ordered Mast last year in October - us domestic, I don’t know if it’s P or E, does anyone know if there is any variation on the vial cap color? Mine is silver, my test c is gold, I believe my NPP I had before was in a silver cap too but I could tell the difference in color and labeled those. hoping they capped them in different colors to differentiate them. Thanks
What up brother from another mother just wanted to say hello

When will bpc157 be available internationally again? how long will it take? a few or many weeks? or even months?