Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

June surprises !

As I told you, June will be full of surprises !

Surprise number 1: Tablets

Yes, we are pressing tabs again, first batch has been made, using a two-Dimensional horizontal mixer, not the best variance for sure for a first batch and first trial, but the results are okish, we will be using a 3D mixer for next batchs, and we expect the next batchs to be way more precise and accurate.
The most important thing, is that every batch will have a multi tabs testing prior selling, and this is what we've done:

Tadalafil 15mg tabs: Janoshik Analytical
Sildenafil 80mg tabs: Janoshik Analytical

1 bottle = 100 tabs
5 tabs tested of each, $25/bottle, and for 5 bottles each, $15/bottle.

Sildenafil 80mg tabs.pngTadalafil 15mg tabs.png

Surprise number 2: Tested bacteriostatic water

In order to increase the customers confidence and trust in our bacteriostatic water quality, we decided to test it, the same way we test the other products, tested for BA content 0.8% (tested 0.85%) and for pH (8.65) : Janoshik Analytical

Bac water 0.8%.png

Suprise number 3: Tesofensine raws

Pure, $220/gram : Janoshik Analytical

Tesofensine raws.png

Surprise number 4: New peptides: Snap-8 8mg and Adipotide 10mg

One of the products often tested underdosed, or fake:

Adipotide 10mg $215/kit: Janoshik Analytical

Snap-8 8mg $35/kit: Janoshik Analytical

Snap-8 8mg.pngAdipotide 10mg.png

And more is coming !

For updated price lists, please contact us:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

June surprises !

Yes, we are pressing tabs again, first batch has been made, using a two-Dimensional horizontal mixer, not the best variance for sure for a first batch and first trial, but the results are okish, we will be using a 3D mixer for next batchs, and we expect the next batchs to be way more precise and accurate.
Please make 5-amino-1mq tabs!

June surprises !

The most important thing, is that every batch will have a multi tabs testing prior selling, and this is what we've done:

1 bottle = 100 tabs

View attachment 286150View attachment 286151

In order to increase the customers confidence and trust in our bacteriostatic water quality, we decided to test it, the same way we test the other products, tested for BA content 0.8% (tested 0.85%) and for pH (8.65) : Janoshik Analytical

View attachment 286153

View attachment 286154

View attachment 286155View attachment 286152

And more is coming !

Wish researchers would release the safety data from the human trial of Adipotide cancelled in 2019.
The trials on monkeys showed some worrying side effects, however I believe they were reversible as long as dose or duration wasn't too high/long.
Either way, even if they do go away, causing kidney lesions doesn't sound like a great idea.

June surprises !

1 bottle = 100 tabs

View attachment 286153

View attachment 286154

And more is coming !

Raloxifene and minoxidil tablets pllssss

June surprises !

1 bottle = 100 tabs

View attachment 286153

View attachment 286154

And more is coming !

Sir can you create 200mg sildenafil tabs?

Perhaps the amateur psychologists should have made a diagnosis for the man with multiple personalities in their midst, instead of "autism" :)

You better stop it @melissa1991

So, everyone knows you are a man, a troll, a shill and an overall twat.
As a result, you call me "son of a bi***".
Mighty Narta also knows about you, but you wouldn't dare calling him that, would you?

Stay out of my PMs, since you have been having fun repeating those words there.
My PMs are for good things, only, and you are certainly not that.
I haven't reported you but, if you write again, I will.

Go take some more hgh, which you like flogging around here.
You never know, the unthinkable might happen and one day you may manage to add a few millimeters to the tiny penis nature has given you.
One can only hope, as they say.

Wish researchers would release the safety data from the human trial of Adipotide cancelled in 2019.
The trials on monkeys showed some worrying side effects, however I believe they were reversible as long as dose or duration wasn't too high/long.
Either way, even if they do go away, causing kidney lesions doesn't sound like a great idea.
Pretty sure it’s the same peptide that caused Bostin Loyd’s kidney failure. Adipotide/FTPP