Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

you’re only safe because you’re a nobody , I’m safe because I’m a nobody.

But what happens if you become part of an investigation. And they have a mountain of dirt on you from all the packages you’ve ordered over the years. They’re not going to play nice.
We all know there are risks and we all have to decide what risks we're comfortable with. The chances of something bad happening is remote but not zero. People who speak in absolutes about it are stupid, just like those who have nothing better to do than fear monger. The lectures and "what ifs" get old. Endless newbies asking about crashed gear is better than self-appointed experts with 500 word explanations of how much they think they know.

We all know there are risks and we all have to decide what risks we're comfortable with. The chances of something bad happening is remote but not zero. People who speak in absolutes about it are stupid, just like those who have nothing better to do than fear monger. The lectures and "what ifs" get old. Endless newbies asking about crashed gear is better than self-appointed experts with 500 word explanations of how much they think they know.

Not Fearmongering if you provide advice along with it.
A lot of people sourcehopping and making multiple frequent orders. That’s the worst thing you can do and increases your risk considerably. That’s my two cents. Whatever.

A lot of people sourcehopping and making multiple frequent orders. That’s the worst thing you can do and increases your risk considerably. That’s my two cents. Whatever.
For me I just despise people like @Ghoul, who do not even live the lifestyle and have no skin in the game tell me not to worry implying that there is no further risk but just letters?

In the off chance they decided to follow up after your 5th snagged parcel, and let’s be honest most guys here have a apocalypse stash and a fridge full of group buy hgh that can last years, do you think they will say it’s personal use?

I’m not telling people what to do with their safety, I just hate it when a newbie who doesn’t order himself tells me it’s safe to order drugs from china. Even if presented with evidence that some people have experienced controlled delivery, he still insists that it’s just letters.

NnO4vwK.png
:)

It is if it's presented as an absolute, and worse if the advice is wrong and has no intelligence or real-world experience to back it up and just what they've read online and are regurgitating as fact.

Most people can be helpful even if they're wrong sometimes, but the ones who are committed to convince everyone that their beliefs are facts are downright dangerous.

For me I just despise people like @Ghoul, who do not even live the lifestyle and have no skin in the game tell me not to worry implying that there is no further risk but just letters?

In the off chance they decided to follow up after your 5th snagged parcel, and let’s be honest most guys here have a apocalypse stash and a fridge full of group buy hgh that can last years, do you think they will say it’s personal use?

I’m not telling people what to do with their safety, I just hate it when a newbie who doesn’t order himself tells me it’s safe to order drugs from china. Even if presented with evidence that some people have experienced controlled delivery, he still insists that it’s just letters.

I agree, this is a very dangerous way of thinking. You should trust your gut, use a critical and responsible way of thinking, and do what you can reasonably to minimize risk. Ghoul has this way of thinking that you have immunity from prosecution when many members have proved him incorrect. Even domestic busts have happened, It's absolutely ridiculous to believe otherwise. But if you want to be the low hanging fruit, It would take any attention of a responsible person.

It's crazy this nutjob readalot disappeared then another nut job which matches his autism level perfectly, Just showed up.

single example? Melissa Bumsted. And that was just a small pack of steroids

There're plenty, you just have to google it :)
Wasn't she in Canada? Or was it when he was stateside and they where shipping to him there and she was the point of contact as his cut out?

I would class her case as a outlier and personally, discount it from a data pool... He is very high profile and someone might get a hardon thinking they can score some easy PR points and its not really representative of risks that some normal person might have.

But it does show that there can be repercussions. Pretty sure from the little I read on the case, while she had to front court, it never really was a big thing.

It is if it's presented as an absolute, and worse if the advice is wrong and has no intelligence or real-world experience to back it up and just what they've read online and are regurgitating as fact.

Most people can be helpful even if they're wrong sometimes, but the ones who are committed to convince everyone that their beliefs are facts are downright dangerous.
Well I don’t know if you’re talking about me. I’m the fearmongerer

Ghoul is the dog sitting inside the house that’s on fire

Have you been in my house...?
We use to have a gear stash section over at Thesourcecheck, an old board, where people posted their collections of classic ugls and many busted relics from before ORD and SSB.

Hell, I think I still have old Jelfa Omnas from 2003 and pink thais somewhere lol.

I bet you boast a respectable collection yourself.

I am trying to find the area of the site where their DBol injectable is for sale but having no luck as it seems like navigating a minefield - can anyone provide any help here?

I agree, this is a very dangerous way of thinking. You should trust your gut, use a critical and responsible way of thinking, and do what you can reasonably to minimize risk. Ghoul has this way of thinking that you have immunity from prosecution when many members have proved him incorrect. Even domestic busts have happened, It's absolutely ridiculous to believe otherwise. But if you want to be the low hanging fruit, It would take any attention of a responsible person.

It's crazy this nutjob readalot disappeared then another nut job which matches his autism level perfectly, Just showed up.
Readalot was no not job.

Not to split hairs but this is so far fetched.. Somebody close to him probably ratted him out. For them to send a phony shipment to him and him opening it means 'inner circle betrayal'. Opsec will do little to save one in such a scenario. Also, the phony shipment was probably domestic too :D :D .

Not to split hairs but this is so far fetched.. Somebody close to him probably ratted him out. For them to send a phony shipment to him and him opening ot means 'betrayal'. Also, he probably bought domestic too :D :D .
I stopped reading at 6’2” 175lbs lol

Love the comment by "anonimous":

"Your a fucking idiot if u think roids are the cause of any deaths get ur facts straight this artical is soooo ignorent if ur a dick before u juice guess what ur a stronger dick when u juice not a raging idiot who's mind is so altered he murders someone lol laughable"

Lol. This artical is soooooo ignorent