Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Does this apply to raws also? I see people saying freezer and other saying dark closet.
Thanks for the answer!

Freezing raws is standard for long term storage.

OFC we never keep oils in a cold environment.

It brings up a topic that just came up recently with a brewer in another thread.

Even freezing in a residential freezer is not going to completely halt degradation of raws though.

Would they last longer brewed, preserved in a sealed oxygen free environment like oil, along with the additional preservation properties of alcohol? I think they might, given all the stuff that lasts for decades in that sort of solution. I'm pretty sure the vial and the durability of the seal would be the limiting factor.

Does this apply to raws also? I see people saying freezer and other saying dark closet.
Thanks for the answer!
I had Test E from late 2006 if I remember correctly brewed 2019 and it was potent as it was 13 years when I bought them (and I doubt they were fresh off the line). Mylar bags with oxygen and moisture packets, dark cool place

Anyone have luck.imoroving hair growth?
So much confusing info.
Wife's hair thinning.
Peptide be great.
She does not use anabolic or anything as of now.

Anyone have luck.imoroving hair growth?
So much confusing info.
Wife's hair thinning.
Peptide be great.
She does not use anabolic or anything as of now.

My female barber was experiencing pretty severe thinning, her older sister is even worse, and at my urging went to see a dermatologist.

After getting hormones checked, she started using minoxidil and has had excellent results over the last year, regaining a lot of ground.

Don't waste precious time looking for a secret "miracle" cure hidden in the long list of peptides. Hair loss is serious business with a lot of money behind it. Effective products aren't kept secret.

Get her to a derm or at the least, get her on minoxidil, but if it's hormone related, she's only going to buy a little time unless the hormonal issue is identified and corrected.

This shit has devastating psychological consequences for women. The longer you wait the less likely she is to get back to place that makes her happy.

…autoclaves, sanitary gear, glassware…

with availability and prices we can find around here and elsewhere, there really isn’t much sense in it.

If it isn't happening already, with good quality and the price differential between Q and "artisanal". domestic labs someone's just going to repackage these oils and sell it at domestic lab prices.

Setting up some equipment that'll never be used to take a pic with a "Meso m/d/y" sign isn't even an obstacle with the profit margins involved.

A nice box, hologram sticker, authenticity code you can check online....I can see it now.

"American Legit Pharma Oils"

ALPO™️

Alpo-Cyp 250 $45

Freezing raws is standard for long term storage.

OFC we never keep oils in a cold environment.

It brings up a topic that just came up recently with a brewer in another thread.

Even freezing in a residential freezer is not going to completely halt degradation of raws though.

Would they last longer brewed, preserved in a sealed oxygen free environment like oil, along with the additional preservation properties of alcohol? I think they might, given all the stuff that lasts for decades in that sort of solution. I'm pretty sure the vial and the durability of the seal would be the limiting factor.

There are ampoules that are sealed with inert gases to fill the void, but i'm wondering how long regular ampoules might last

A nice box, hologram sticker, authenticity code you can check online....I can see it now.

"American Legit Pharma Oils"

ALPO™️

Alpo-Cyp 250 $45
…some of the folks i see at the gym would probably be better off running ALPO. shit, they’d save money too.