Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yes cheaper than sales prices of the raws, including the kilo unit pricing.

Does QSC 200mg Primo contain EO or guaiacol? I know it's tested good with Jano previously for potency just curious what's used in the recipe.

Not a brewer so forgive me if this is a stupid question, I've seen others specifically state their Primo doesn't contain those ingredients, and have no idea if it's common or not. Since this is likely a "multi year supply" stock up sort of event would appreciate knowing.

Last edited:
Does QSC 200mg Primo contain EO or guaiacol? I know it's tested good with Jano previously for potency just curious what's used in the recipe.

Not a brewer so forgive me if this is a stupid question, I've seen others specifically state theor Primo doesn't contain those ingredients, and have no idea if it's common or not. Since this is likely a "multi year supply" stock up sort of event would appreciate knowing.
No EO or Guaiacol, and so all our oils, we never use these ingredients.

I see the oxytocin carried for years. Always intrigued me. I do a search here and other forums and there are very, very few actual experiences and almost no real updated literature or bro science on it. Does it actually sell @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals .
I tried it to see if it gave me all the good feels and if it does it must be so small of a difference I dont notice.
What it does do for me about half the time is makes my workouts "in the zone" if you know what I mean. makes me feel like I dont want to leave the gym ill do a set of wide grip bench and then some dumbell pullovers, i end up adding a few extra addon sets.

it doesn't put me in the zone every time but maybe half the time, I dose 80mcg in the stomach.
I tried a bigger dose once but it made me feel dizzy and sleepy but the next day I had the flu for 2 days so was just a coincidence I think but I been scared to up the dose ever since but will test higher dose soon.

at $45 an 8mg kit worth a try to test especially since the dose is so low

Well first person in 6 years I ever had to ignore …

GHOUL - somehow surpassed Readalot as the most annoying non stop poster on Meso ever, I didn’t even ignore him.

Namaste lol

Primo 200mg should end up close to $200/kit?

Maybe $150/ea for 3 kits of something juicy like that lol

Could be the kind of legendary deal that makes it irresistible for Primo virgins and even pulls in the paranoid "domestic only" customers...we'll see. It's not like Tirz with a huge market ready to pounce.

I see more and more guys adding Primo to their "TRT" routine, that could blow demand up if it catches on. What's that called? Sports TRT+ or something like that :)

Mister I manage a crypto office but fail to send to the right amount of crypto for your order. You can’t even afford a penny you broke bitch.
All that slandering and throwing tantrums about QSC, post after post now your back like a crazy ex. You look like a total fool ordering again after everything you posted in the this thread and others.
Sleezy scamming shit bag.
You are an absolute retard, acting like you know shit or know me is hilarious. Get off my nutsack ya big bowl of stupid.

so serostim tested 99% purity maybe because pharma grade hgh is most tested 99% purity and chinese hgh around 95-97% purity makes the huge difference in the effects and side effects of hgh

so serostim tested 99% purity maybe because pharma grade hgh is most tested 99% purity and chinese hgh around 95-97% purity makes the huge difference in the effects and side effects of hgh
Idk if 1-3% purity (which is well within the magin of error with Janoshik) with no dimmer on both would make a "huge" difference. But ok lol