Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I never said a word to you, then you come out of the gate with unprovoked insults and have the balls to call me "disrespectful"?

You cant even muster the strength to ignore what you claim is worthless.

I'll bet you're a low achieving moron in real life, and "big words" grind that sad fact home.

So what are you going to do about it? Bitch more? Go cry to to the admin.
No, I will just tell you to fuck yourself and you will eventually get banned again for being a disrespectful little cunt!

Two clicks can make all my past and future posts disappear.

Or don't and demonstrate to everyone you prefer impotent bitching. View attachment 285776
Nope, I will call out bullshit like I see it. Stop trying to sound smart with your “research”, you’re even below walmart version of Type-IIx.

If we want to find science based informational content we will just find posts by hummunculus, troponin or type-IIx.

Or, you can behave like a respectful cunt and not post so much bullshit just to inflate you delicate ego. I bet in school they used to take your lunch money away from you and you sat at a table all by yourself.
...... and you sat at table all by yourself shouting how you're going to grow up and find a steroids forum and start lecturing everyone about vial spikes, and all members are gonna love you and cheer and applaud your majestic all encompassing knowledge and beg to be your friends and give you much more money for lunch.

...... and you sat at table all by yourself shouting how you're going to grow up and find a steroids forum and start lecturing everyone about vial spikes, and all members are gonna love you and cheer and applaud your majestic all encompassing knowledge and beg to be your friends and give you much more money for lunch.

Just can't bring yourself to hit that ignore button huh?

Fuck the haters. Gonna get some of those vial spikes :D

QSC thread is the most off topic thread on meso anyway, i rather discuss vial spikes than vial top colors or sku codes

Fuck the haters. Gonna get some of those vial spikes :D

QSC thread is the most off topic thread on meso anyway, i rather discuss vial spikes than vial top colors or sku codes

Keeps QSC at the top of the thread list so
the chatter isn't bad for business either.

I have BBraun sending me a bunch of their vial spikes for testing so I'll report in a separate thread once I get them. Hopefully as good as they look on paper. Turns out they're not FDA approved yet, only EU and Asia, US branch didn't know they existed so I had to call their HQ in Germany.

I have BBraun sending me a bunch of their vial spikes for testing so I'll report in a separate thread once I get them. Hopefully as good as they look on paper. Turns out they're not FDA approved yet, only EU and Asia, US branch didn't know they existed so I had to call their HQ in Germany.
You see.... quite entertaining.

A corporation like BBraun is sending Mr. Goul from Meso a sample of their products to test and approve. Hmmmmmm yeeeehh right OK. Got you brother.
Carry on. Good luck.
Please don't forget to report back. Suspense is killing us....

These are the things only shills or product whores are willing to post about their favorite source.

Jesus, can you make your QSC dickriding a little more subtle.

Sponsors