Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

That is absolutely incorrect. Raws will last decades and decades, probably be 90%+ pure even by the time you move out of your moms basement in 30 years.
that was my understanding as well, assuming it’s stored in a cool, dry, dark environment. i don’t know if that’s bro science, but anecdotally, i have powder tucked away that has not seemed to degrade after a couple of years.

but if this hustle really does go south via legislation, who the fuck knows how long before we find a work around. it’ll probably have to last more than a couple of years.

Just measured out my latest batch of oils...

Boldenone U 200
9.5ml

Tren E
9ml

Tren Ace
9.5ml

Mast Prop
9.5ml

Dhb 1-test-cyp
10ml

Now I'm curious if you guys got underfilled on your "overfilled" primo GB. Anyone measure it out yet?

Boldenone U 200
9.5ml

Tren E
9ml

Tren Ace
9.5ml

Mast Prop
9.5ml

Dhb 1-test-cyp
10ml

Now I'm curious if you guys got underfilled on your "overfilled" primo GB. Anyone measure it out yet?
Huh, I’ve never taken it all out to measure it. I didn’t order the primo group but (mad at myself for that) but say you do only get 9ml per vial, and it tested at 225mg per ml, it’s still more primo than 200mg per 10ml lol. But I get what you’re saying, it’s nice to know how much you have exactly so you can dose how you want.

Idk if I’ll ever forgive myself for not buying 30 vials for $24.50 a vial lol

Boldenone U 200
9.5ml

Tren E
9ml

Tren Ace
9.5ml

Mast Prop
9.5ml

Dhb 1-test-cyp
10ml

Maybe if you ask Tracy nicly he’ll comp you the 35 cents per vial you’re complaining about on your next order

blatantly disregarding forum guidelines for political discussion:

Yes.
Insubordination is sexy.
We were all hoping you would not notice.
Almost got away with it.

Huh, I’ve never taken it all out to measure it. I didn’t order the primo group but (mad at myself for that) but say you do only get 9ml per vial, and it tested at 225mg per ml, it’s still more primo than 200mg per 10ml lol. But I get what you’re saying, it’s nice to know how much you have exactly so you can dose how you want.

Idk if I’ll ever forgive myself for not buying 30 vials for $24.50 a vial lol

The point is it's shorted. There's other Chinese vendors that aren't shorting the volumes. So go ahead and add 10 to 20% to the cost and see where it stacks up

That is absolutely incorrect. Raws will last decades and decades, probably be 90%+ pure even by the time you move out of your moms basement in 30 years. Oil will not. It will go bad after maybe 5-10 years I would guess. Definitely no 15yo shelf life which raws would easily still be good.

MCT Oil is 100% fully saturated. Meaning all the 4 carbon bonds are filled with Hydrogen and attached to the other carbon chains. That is the most stable bonding. Thus, it does not degrade easily with Oxygen (in air), and UV rays (of the sun). Besides the Benzyl alcohol content, the fact that MCT is inherently antimicrobial, and the oil is an oxygen free environment, unlike whatever method you're storing your raws in.

What means will degrade microbial free MCT in the dark?

I'd ask you to explain how you're "certain" an oil will go bad long before raws, and that raws will still be "90%" after 15 years, but you're clearly not capable of discussing facts, only your feelings.

The point is it's shorted. There's other Chinese vendors that aren't shorting the volumes. So go ahead and add 10 to 20% to the cost and see where it stacks up
Ok, so use them? Idk what to tell ya lol. I was making a point as well. I’ve used other Chinese sources and qsc they all have their positives and negatives. You’re a big boy.

Ok, so use them? Idk what to tell ya lol. I was making a point as well. I’ve used other Chinese sources and qsc they all have their positives and negatives. You’re a big boy.
I'm simply making it known for other people to add 10 to 20% to the cost since they're getting shorted. Not quite sure what you're going on about dude

I'm simply making it known for other people to add 10 to 20% to the cost since they're getting shorted. Not quite sure what you're going on about dude
Going on about you whining about a ml. It’s still more primo per vial than anyone else’s true 10ml 200mg. And cheaper.

Boldenone U 200
9.5ml

Tren E
9ml

Tren Ace
9.5ml

Mast Prop
9.5ml

Dhb 1-test-cyp
10ml

Not sure where you are getting 10-20% from I see 5%, 10%, 5%, 5%, 0% for an average of 5% short. Thats if you are able to measure properly, which is questionable if you can’t do basic math

Boldenone U 200
9.5ml

Tren E
9ml

Tren Ace
9.5ml

Mast Prop
9.5ml

Dhb 1-test-cyp
10ml

Not sure where you are getting 10-20% from I see 5%, 10%, 5%, 5%, 0% for an average of 5% short. Thats if you are able to measure properly, which is questionable if you can’t do basic math
Just a complainer

Going on about you whining about a ml. It’s still more primo per vial than anyone else’s true 10ml 200mg. And cheaper.
So you prefer information to stay in a vacuum? Just stick your fvcking head in the dirt and keep a grip on that teat.
Boldenone U 200
9.5ml

Tren E
9ml

Tren Ace
9.5ml

Mast Prop
9.5ml

Dhb 1-test-cyp
10ml

Yeah you probably missed my first measuring post where a few hundred vials were filled 8ml

Boldenone U 200
9.5ml

Tren E
9ml

Tren Ace
9.5ml

Mast Prop
9.5ml

Dhb 1-test-cyp
10ml

I didn't remeasure mast e, deca and the other replacements since they look identical to the previous underfills 20% UNDER