Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So you prefer information to stay in a vacuum? Just stick your fvcking head in the dirt and keep a grip on that teat.
Yeah you probably missed my first measuring post where a few hundred vials were filled 8ml
Nope, haven’t gone through a full vial yet, but would have found out and still wouldn’t have cared. Id prefer not to hear grown men whining.

That is absolutely incorrect. Raws will last decades and decades, probably be 90%+ pure even by the time you move out of your moms basement in 30 years. Oil will not. It will go bad after maybe 5-10 years I would guess. Definitely no 15yo shelf life which raws would easily still be good.
I've got Test P and NPP (GSO) I made in 2003, I used it 2023 and there was nothing wrong with it. No lab tests so make of that whatever you want. Also got raws that I vacpacked around the same time, no noticeable degradation

I didn't remeasure mast e, deca and the other replacements since they look identical to the previous underfills 20% UNDER
20% under is pretty bad ill heve to measure out a few vials and see. I do appreciate you bringing this to attention I just havnt seen anyone else have issues and i know they do pretty high volume of sales

20% under is pretty bad ill heve to measure out a few vials and see. I do appreciate you bringing this to attention I just havnt seen anyone else have issues and i know they do pretty high volume of sales
Simply because no one's actually measuring them out and calling them out on it. People have called them out on it before but nobody's making a stink about it so they're not going to fix it. The squeaky wheels get the grease

Honestly 5% isn't a big deal. Even though it's clear their purposely shorting the volume to make up for cost of raw material. But when we're talking 10 to 20% short that starts becoming an issue.

Simply because no one's actually measuring them out and calling them out on it. People have called them out on it before but nobody's making a stink about it so they're not going to fix it. The squeaky wheels get the grease

Honestly 5% isn't a big deal. Even though it's clear their purposely shorting the volume to make up for cost of raw material. But when we're talking 10 to 20% short that starts becoming an issue.

People are reluctant because Tracy has formed a clique around himself, and it's instant verbal abusage

Don't forget the injecting glass from amps debate and needle coring! We're do for another run around with each of those.
I don't mind the occasional core floater. Drawing a syring and avoiding the floater reminds me of those water filled ring games with the two buttons, man I was just a little shit.

Seriously though floaters and coreing can be a.bitch. I've definitely noticed a huge difference in stopper quality across different sources here on meso and when you drive into a good one its such a relief.

People are reluctant because Tracy has formed a clique around himself, and it's instant verbal abusage
Yeah I can see a lot of wieners coming out of the woodwork to defend Tracy. At the end of the day he's a businessman if people b!tch about getting shorted volumes he will fix it I bet. I prefer he add 10% to the cost and give us the full volume if this is going to be the norm. Used car salesman tactics are triggering for me

Well, yes, with various individuals one can certainly see it is like that.

The cliqueism around here is just as bad for the community as any paid shill. It discourages people from speaking up, I don't like that. But i won't get into this whole thing again, just pay attention to the thumbs up and laughing faces and you'll see what I mean

Yeah I can see a lot of wieners coming out of the woodwork to defend Tracy. At the end of the day he's a businessman if people b!tch about getting shorted volumes he will fix it I bet. I prefer he add 10% to the cost and give us the full volume if this is going to be the norm. Used car salesman tactics are triggering for me
But if that's the amount he was supposed to sell at that price, why should the price be increased to make up for people being shortchanged?
Change the price, in the first place, if necessary.
It's nonsense. You sell this, at that price and that's what I am getting.
If prices go up, it's not to make up for the fact one is being ripped off, basically.
Because then I think you are ripping me off twice.

The only problem I would concern would be the sterility of the oil if it's in a ugl vial after all that time not the % of degradation.
Is there a guideline on when oils go rancid when left alone used or unused inside a vial?

I am curious if somebody ever had old gear tested for growth and sterility.

This might not be a good example of being safe but I continued injecting a finaplix vial homebrewed probably 10years earlier and no abscesses even pip or lumps. Maybe I got lucky lol, sourcing tren raws was challenging back then so we didn’t waste anything lol.

But if that's the amount he was supposed to sell at that price, why should the price be increased to make up for people being shortchanged?
Change the price, in the first place, if necessary.
It's nonsense. You sell this, at that price and that's what I am getting.
If prices go up, it's not to make up for the fact one is being ripped off, basically.
Because then I think you are ripping me off twice.
It's just an undercutting technique beat everybody's price but make up for some of the loss with shortchanging the volume. If no one's going to complain about it or call them out on it then why would they care

Is there a guideline on when oils go rancid when left alone used or unused inside a vial?

I am curious if somebody ever had old gear tested for growth and sterility.

This might not be a good example of being safe but I continued injecting a finaplix vial homebrewed probably 10years earlier and no abscesses even pip or lumps. Maybe I got lucky lol, sourcing tren raws was challenging back then so we didn’t waste anything lol.
If there is one person here that knows, it would be Narta.
I am not tagging him because I am scared....
But he knows. Everything.....

I refilter my gear into 20ml vials. Qsc oils have always been about a mil short.. the topic has come up numerous times in the past months. The issue was suppose to be resolved with the pla event of a new filter pump as well to correct t the floater problem.

It's just an undercutting technique beat everybody's price but make up for some of the loss with shortchanging the volume. If no one's going to complain about it or call them out on it then why would they care
I understand what they do.
I am just saying it's dishonest.
People wouldn't accept that when buying anything else.
But I suppose it's also down to the nature of what is being bought.
Hey, it's illegal, just go with it.
Still, I agree with your attitude.

If there is one person here that knows, it would be Narta.
I am not tagging him because I am scared....
But he knows. Everything.....
He mentioned the same on some old thread, degradation is minimal on raws brewed decades after.

I will post some old amps I am still using which expired a decade ago, cousin and I bought 500 pieces and still can’t finish it all since we took a long break from gear.