Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Thanks for the replies.

I plan to drop dosages in a couple months and see if higher gh will hold the muscle from the aas. Currently running qsc test e 750, EQ 750, mast e 375, npp 150. Test level were +7500

I'm about to pop my semaglutide cherry.

How much water weight do u guys lose if u drop the test down to 250 from higher test?

Everyone new to the hGH train: please be mindful of testing results before you complain about UGL hGH side effects. You may be injecting more than you think.

Thanks for the replies.

I plan to drop dosages in a couple months and see if higher gh will hold the muscle from the aas. Currently running qsc test e 750, EQ 750, mast e 375, npp 150. Test level were +7500

I'm about to pop my semaglutide cherry.

How much water weight do u guys lose if u drop the test down to 250 from higher test?
Your total test level was 7500 + !!! On 750 mgs of test ?

And for oils, I honestly don't care about your 9.5ml mesurements, take it or leave it and go buy elsewhere, it's the last stupid thing I have to care about right now.

Ah yes, lets conveniently ignore the kits of 8-9ml "overfilled" vials as well, because delivering what you actually advertise is "the last stupid thing you have to care about right now". Even with a 9.5ml underfill, that's a 1.25g raw shortage per 250mg/ml test kit out of 25g. With a 8ml underfill on say Tren 100mg/ml, that's a 2g raw shortage out of 10g per kit. Just not acceptable at all.

Heard loud and clear, will do

Last edited:
Yea I'm usually low responder to test. In the past I've tested in the 1000 range on 500 test. So I was surprised to see 7500+. I was on 750 test 750 EQ 300 npp at the time. Swapped masteron in at 750mg for npp. Had to lower the mast it's making my body hair grow too much a shedding hair. There's no lab here to have bloodwork done without insurance referral so I have to use online mail in labs for bloodwork

Yea I'm usually low responder to test. In the past I've tested in the 1000 range on 500 test. So I was surprised to see 7500+. I was on 750 test 750 EQ 300 npp at the time. Swapped masteron in at 750mg for npp. Had to lower the mast it's making my body hair grow too much a shedding hair. There's no lab here to have bloodwork done without insurance referral so I have to use online mail in labs for bloodwork
Use marek health. I’m in a state that’s the same way, you buy it online and they send you a script. Works just fine at Labcorp.

1000 is also wild for 500. There had to have been something off there. Safuration time, under dosed gear, idk but that sounds insane

Yeah, we can do outsourced HMG testing now, but we don't like doing it, as it has a high margin of error, takes long and brings us almost no profit. But if people ask nicely enough...