Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Not anymore if these glp1s are the miracle drugs they claim they are. With all these sales and group buys, China will save the US from the obesity epidemic.
It's not like they already own billions of US debt.
Now they will also save them from obesity, whilst enslaving them to grey market glps.
Neo colonialism.

I got some 24iu gh kits and was surprised to see they are the same size vial and puck as the 10iu kits. Is this normal but the hgh content is actually more then double?

I got some 24iu gh kits and was surprised to see they are the same size vial and puck as the 10iu kits. Is this normal but the hgh content is actually more then double?
The puck is mostly excipients like mannitol. Ideally, the amount of excipient would change along with the GH dosage (i.e. the more GH, the more excipients). But the standard amount is probably enough even for the 36IU dosage, so not a major issue.

5+ pages of discussing how QSC is clearly intentionally underfilling upwards of 20% and Tracy hasn’t even acknowledged it, just gets ignored and more under filled product posted instead.

This forum gets worse by the day with the lack of responsibility and cliques formed around vendors

@QuantumCornerie

And what are you doing about it to assist, with your 7 posts a year, been a member since 2015 and contributed nothing. Come on back and talk shit about the forum next year too clown. Waste of a member.

5+ pages of discussing how QSC is clearly intentionally underfilling upwards of 20% and Tracy hasn’t even acknowledged it, just gets ignored and more under filled product posted instead.

This forum gets worse by the day with the lack of responsibility and cliques formed around vendors

Tbf, he has replied:

And for oils, I honestly don't care about your 9.5ml mesurements, take it or leave it and go buy elsewhere, it's the last stupid thing I have to care about right now.

Just make sure to add 5-10% to pricing to accommodate for 9 to 9.5 ml underfills. Deca, mast e, tren e still underfilled close to 8ml so add 20% to the cost on those. I believe these may still be old stock clearing the warehouse. Maybe new stock will all be filled to 9-9.5ml. if the primo group buy was underfilled to 9ml then add 10% to the price of that

Back