Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I am in the group. Unfortunately the discord Chanel is gone. So I am hoping to get them to still test the HGH. Regardless I will be testing it the HGH myself as I do all of my PEDs and will post results here.. I am hoping to get two birds with one stone and maybe save some money.
discord.gg/f8bd5A77

5+ pages of discussing how QSC is clearly intentionally underfilling upwards of 20% and Tracy hasn’t even acknowledged it, just gets ignored and more under filled product posted instead.

This forum gets worse by the day with the lack of responsibility and cliques formed around vendors
It’s been accepted by the majority as the norm for QSC, Tracy says it’s not a priority. Can you blame them though, since aas related products aren’t big sellers anymore, jacked gear heads can’t compete with the fatties’ dollars nowadays.

The money revolves around weightloss drugs nowadays.

keep in mind the free market dictates Ozempic price in usa is 900 USD in communist canada 230-300CAD. (thats with 0 payment from gov btw)
That USA price is for cash-paying patients which there are very few of. When people in the media want to use scare tactics about high drug prices, they always quote the cash price. Most people use commercial insurance and the co-pays are very low when approved.

In a Casey Means (doc who wrote a book on metabolic disease) podcast, she said patients are paying $20,000/yr for Ozempic! :rolleyes: she's very anti-pharma and anti-GLPs.

Last edited:
It’s been accepted by the majority as the norm for QSC, Tracy says it’s not a priority. Can you blame them though, since aas related products aren’t big sellers anymore, jacked gear heads can’t compete with the fatties’ dollars nowadays.

There are more fat people than fit people, unfortunately.

Got my first package from QSC. I know usually HGH is not marked, but can someone confirm this is 36 IU vials. Just wanted to double check before i start dosing.

Attachments

• IMG20240623100147.jpg
    IMG20240623100147.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 39
I don't think so personally. Never doubt the gluttony of the average American.
Common man, be positive hahaha, these drug makers are already making a killing black market manufacturers and legal pharmaceuticals.

The growth of glp users is mind bogglingly exponential, hopefully it’s making a dent in preventing obesity at least.

5+ pages of discussing how QSC is clearly intentionally underfilling upwards of 20% and Tracy hasn’t even acknowledged it
Tracy acknowledged it about 5 or 6 pages back. he said he has bigger things to worry about that .5 missing from your bottle.

with that, we can all make our own decisions moving forward.

D8d
In boxes, on shelves like any supplier who have warehouses. No one stores them in fridges or freezers beside maybe very few domestic resellers.
Didn't Jano test this bro science?

You mean gear heads are busy while fattys sit on internet.
The Discord is 90% fat lazy losers.

Back