Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

This drama is so fucking hilarious

Resellers bitching about underfilling.

Well, brew it yourself, overfill, send it for testing and profit.

But, noooo, your little entitled ass wants everything perfect with zero labor on your part and "just the profit ma'am"

Hilarious motherfuckers
Or better option... Give feedback on a source to improve their qaqc

It's not the 9.5ml I have a problem with Tracy. It's the 8-9ml on multiple 10x kits. It's still not fixed. Honestly I'm only making a big fucking stink about it now because you threw me under the shit about it lol. I'll be happy to drop it if you simply said "I'll look into it" or some other non evasive shit
As I told you past batchs that were 1ml or so underfilled are still in circulation, and new batchs were always well filled, the fact that you haven't measured any 8ml or 8.5ml prooves so, but as you said some were 9.5ml and some are 9ml that's not 10-20% as you claim, that's 5%-10%; maybe do a remeasurement in 2-3 months when all oils sell out and replaced with new batchs, now we are still selling most of what's available before and after the recalibration.
Making a scene over it is just fucking drama, everyone can measure its own oils and make its own decisions if they care.
You never reweight your chips bags nor the number of your haribo sweets, people don't care simply when it's cheap af, and filled with automatic machines that have margin erros, you might need to make more scenes where it's matters, where you get "non detected" products, garbage "t3 & clen", dermorphin psychoactive drugs and dangerous shit new chinese sources are openly selling here in the forum.
You can't compare us with a few dropshippers of Cock bombs reselling the same shit and getting it like a hit or miss, with a 5-6 lab tests they could afford, while we drop here thousands of dollars of testing weekly/monthly and make our own shit, that passed 3rd party testing hundreds of times, while most of these new chinese failed the very first ones.

I ordered 3 times from qsc all time to bank account, all time all was OK but this time.. I order hgh 2.5 weeks ago, sent the same day money to the bank account and irene told me she didn t get money, i called to bank 3 times and they told me that all is 100% OK, we wrote 20 emails about it and nothing happens, IBAN, info all was OK, now i wanted to take my money back and irene s bank decline it.. WTF how is this possible? did she scam me or what? have someone the same experience? and now she didn t reply 2 days.. (she replied like 3 times a day before..)
This time simply you made a mistake when I reviewed your bank receipt and you put the address instead of the name of beneficiary. So it's normal that your bank transfer won't be received.

Or better option... Give feedback on a source to improve their qaqc
As I said earlier, I use each source for what they do best. QSC for raws and some peptides, others for tabs etc.

My best peptide source is shit for raws, so I just use them only for peptides. There is plenty out there and no need to get attached to a one-stop-shop mentality.

Ma
ill make sure i keep harping on it and reminding folks there's other sources now that will price match QSC and not bullshit on underfilled volumes, until he fixes the fucking issue and stops being a prima donna about it. Dude acts like he's fucking Beyonce of the UGL world and irreproachable.

If he is indeed the steroid god cometh, than my continual harping on him to potentially force him supply what he says hes selling, should not affect his sales one iota.

ill make sure ppl are aware in the price tracker too, since Tracy wants to go on a tare and ban me from everywhere

View: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lKDX_COzcAvfA2erzS58p26mx8m1azUHML9aH7S6fk0/edit?gid=145910084#gid=145910084

View attachment 287367
Man you showed them. QSC is done for

You never reweight your chips bags nor the number of your haribo sweets, people don't care simply when it's cheap af, and filled with automatic machines that have margin erros, you might need to make more scenes where it's matters, where you get "non detected" products, garbage "t3 & clen", dermorphin psychoactive drugs and dangerous shit new chinese sources are openly selling here in the forum.
You can't compare us with a few dropshippers of Cock bombs reselling the same shit and getting it like a hit or miss, with a 5-6 lab tests they could afford, while we drop here thousands of dollars of testing weekly/monthly and make our own shit, that passed 3rd party testing hundreds of times, while most of these new chinese failed the very first ones.

Damn Tracy traded the Tren for modafinil adderall and aniracetam. This is eloquently described.

But I can also see why people wouldn't think it is ok that, despite not dealing with them as friends/foes/buddies, what should be simply a business transaction ends up being like this, just a pita of bad attitude thrown your way.
After 5 decades walking on this fucking speeding ball in space, I learned (sometimes the hard way) that you got to accept some things and simply move on.
Would I mind if someone touched my wife? I would break their kneecaps and make a burrito out of their dick and force fed it to him even if I ended up in a hospital with every bone in my body broken. Do I mind if Tracy sells undefilled oils? Meh.....

One needs to choose their battles. Under filled vials of illicit drugs is a weird hill to die on

After 5 decades walking on this fucking speeding ball on space, I learned (sometimes the hard way) that you got to accept some things and simply move on.
Would I mind if someone touched my wife? I would break their kneecaps and make a burrito out of their dick and force fed it to him even if I ended up in a hospital with every bone in my body broken. Do I mind if Tracy sells undefilled oils? Meh.....

One needs to choose their battles. Under filled vials of illicit drugs is a weird hill to die on
Fair enough

As I said earlier, I use each source for what they do best. QSC for raws and some peptides, others for tabs etc.

My best peptide source is shit for raws, so I just use them only for peptides. There is plenty out there and no need to get attached to a one-stop-shop mentality.
I do similar, all the bs in this thread and you guys shit on the asshole measuring their vials out and calling them out on shorting ppl lol

After 5 decades walking on this fucking speeding ball in space, I learned (sometimes the hard way) that you got to accept some things and simply move on.

After spending a little time on Meso, I have decided that:
1) in my next life, I will be a man, so i can have all the fun you guys have.
2) I would deffo not buy my gear from a Chinese tranny. There is only one place for me for that, and it is Narta Labs Inc.
Creme de la creme.

Man you fucking guys in here are lame
Especially me!!! I mean I used to be cool man.... I don't know I think it was that half a decade I just spent in the penitentiary , it just kinda fu#ked me up a little.. I'll come around though!! Not sure I'll come full circle with the cock rubbing thing tho!!