Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Especially me!!! I mean I used to be cool man.... I don't know I think it was that half a decade I just spent in the penitentiary , it just kinda fu#ked me up a little.. I'll come around though!! Not sure I'll come full circle with the cock rubbing thing tho!!
U are not lame. What the hell

Especially me!!! I mean I used to be cool man.... I don't know I think it was that half a decade I just spent in the penitentiary , it just kinda fu#ked me up a little.. I'll come around though!! Not sure I'll come full circle with the cock rubbing thing tho!!
Man i dont blame you then bro. I wouldn't wanna touch wieners after being locked up.

As I told you past batchs that were 1ml or so underfilled are still in circulation, and new batchs were always well filled, the fact that you haven't measured any 8ml or 8.5ml prooves so, but as you said some were 9.5ml and some are 9ml that's not 10-20% as you claim, that's 5%-10%; maybe do a remeasurement in 2-3 months when all oils sell out and replaced with new batchs, now we are still selling most of what's available before and after the recalibration.
Making a scene over it is just fucking drama, everyone can measure its own oils and make its own decisions if they care.
You never reweight your chips bags nor the number of your haribo sweets, people don't care simply when it's cheap af, and filled with automatic machines that have margin erros, you might need to make more scenes where it's matters, where you get "non detected" products, garbage "t3 & clen", dermorphin psychoactive drugs and dangerous shit new chinese sources are openly selling here in the forum.
You can't compare us with a few dropshippers of Cock bombs reselling the same shit and getting it like a hit or miss, with a 5-6 lab tests they could afford, while we drop here thousands of dollars of testing weekly/monthly and make our own shit, that passed 3rd party testing hundreds of times, while most of these new chinese failed the very first ones.

Fair enough all I wanted was a response about the 9ml underfill and the possibility if I'm getting 8-8.5ml underfill old stock deca, tren e and mast e. Sounds like it might be the case. I only started harping on shit when you told me to essentially eat a dick and take it up the ass which normally I'd be ok with

That’s what they always say in the beginning lmao
well when the wife asks me why im talking about wieners and poop so much or being such an asshole i just blame the tren. even when im not taking it. pretty sure she thinks ive been on tren 24-7 since we met.

Last edited:
I ordered HGH and some other stuff from QSC in middle of May. After two weeks no track id was provided.
I queried QSC and they said that they would put pressure on the warehouse. After one more week QSC came back saying that the warehouse in Europe was being relocated and that some gear was not available in Europe. I therefore asked to be delivered from China.
It's now more than 2 weeks and the track id has not been provided yet.
QSC keeps saying that it was sent to the freight department and they are waiting for the track id but it's a massive disservice for me and I don't believe it.
It's more than a month and still no track id.
I will keep this post up-to-date with the latest info in order to let everyone know the level of service of QSC.

Logging some recent order experiences.

Ordered the following US domestic on 6/12/24.

* Tirzepatide 40mg (missed the GB!)
* TA-1 5mg
* BPC-157 10mg

Received the Tirzepatide on 6/17 and the BPC & TA-1 on 6/18.

Very fast turnaround.

Already broke open each. Very happy.

Thanks, T!

Seriously hunanballs, give it a rest go somewhere else w that shit. You've beaten the horse into a pulp and most of us don't care about 1ml when u get quality tested gear for the lowest price. I don't understand what's your big deal about it. Is it because you're reselling and customers are complaining about 1ml? Even with the price adjustment for the missing ml you are still getting it cheaper. I mean how much time do u want to spend harping on the short vials lol?

Tracy has been straight up and when dealing with him it's a no nonsense approach straight to the point. Hundreds of other sources to go to....

Everything I've got from qsc has been legit and clean I've never had any problems with the gear. People just love to hate when someone is on top of the sales.

Seriously hunanballs, give it a rest go somewhere else w that shit. You've beaten the horse into a pulp and most of us don't care about 1ml when u get quality tested gear for the lowest price. I don't understand what's your big deal about it. Is it because you're reselling and customers are complaining about 1ml? Even with the price adjustment for the missing ml you are still getting it cheaper. I mean how much time do u want to spend harping on the short vials lol?

Tracy has been straight up and when dealing with him it's a no nonsense approach straight to the point. Hundreds of other sources to go to....

Everything I've got from qsc has been legit and clean I've never had any problems with the gear. People just love to hate when someone is on top of the sales.
Yeah I get it The nut riders aren't happy about me bitching about 10-20mls worth of oil being short on kits. I've praised @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals plenty as well

Tirz 10mg group buy landed. Probably one of the fastest touchdowns from QSC. Thanks again!

Honestly Tracy just edt the list to say 9ml kits. I’m sure nobody will bat an eye or decline to order the oils. Still beats every price and QC by a mile.

Then you can tell this dude to shut it and that your vials are even overfilled now.

Not to mention- don’t remember anyone bitching about the last batch of primo being 220mg/ml (10% potency overdose)….

Honestly Tracy just edt the list to say 9ml kits. I’m sure nobody will bat an eye or decline to order the oils. Still beats every price and QC by a mile.

Then you can tell this dude to shut it and that your vials are even overfilled now.

Not to mention- don’t remember anyone bitching about the last batch of primo being 220mg/ml (10% potency overdose)….
#progress

Better make it 8ml to be safe

Group buy Tirzepatide, HGH a good while back both landed safely and timely. Waiting on most recent HGH GB now. Although the process isn't perfect and I have some gripes, I continue to order. Nothing speaks louder than dollars.