Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I’ve been on these forums awhile and first time ordering from qsc. Bella was very helpful when I couldn’t get my bitcoin to send and had to change payment method so I could still get promotional discount. I use a wire transfer (first time ever but needed this shit bad like a crackhead) does anyone know if they respond once that type of payment is confirmed bc on my end is says sent to the name I was givens bank account.

Shit, the Philippines just gave USA access to one small airport and 5 new bases to operate on. This is situated approximately 10 mins flying distance to Taiwan. Tensions are building over the disputed territories, I hope the US doesn’t interfere, there might be restrictions or sanctions if escalation happens.

Hopefully, trade continues amidst political turmoil.

I might need to pull the trigger on kgs of raws now just in case.

ill make sure i keep harping on it and reminding folks there's other sources now that will price match QSC and not bullshit on underfilled volumes, until he fixes the fucking issue and stops being a prima donna about it. Dude acts like he's fucking Beyonce of the UGL world and irreproachable.

If he is indeed the steroid god cometh, than my continual harping on him to potentially force him supply what he says hes selling, should not affect his sales one iota.

ill make sure ppl are aware in the price tracker too, since Tracy wants to go on a tare and ban me from everywhere

View: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lKDX_COzcAvfA2erzS58p26mx8m1azUHML9aH7S6fk0/edit?gid=145910084#gid=145910084

View attachment 287367
What can you tell me about MOTS-C? You seem to be pretty knowledgeable on this forum. I'm looking for dosing and the benefits it claims. Thanks in advance.

Shit, the Philippines just gave USA access to one small airport and 5 new bases to operate on. This is situated approximately 10 mins flying distance to Taiwan. Tensions are building over the disputed territories, I hope the US doesn’t interfere, there might be restrictions or sanctions if escalation happens.

I doubt it will affect our ability to get goods

What can you tell me about MOTS-C? You seem to be pretty knowledgeable on this forum. I'm looking for dosing and the benefits it claims. Thanks in advance.
Sorry buddy I don't know shit about Mots-c. And I've never used it. There's definitely a lot more smarter people in this board than myself. I just curse a lot and say gay stuff

Logging some recent order experiences.

Ordered the following US domestic on 6/12/24.

* Tirzepatide 40mg (missed the GB!)
* TA-1 5mg
* BPC-157 10mg

Received the Tirzepatide on 6/17 and the BPC & TA-1 on 6/18.

Very fast turnaround.

Already broke open each. Very happy.

Thanks, T!
I had a similar experience with an early June group buy and it was smooth for the most part. My turnaround time wasn’t as fast as I expected for a US domestic buy but I did eventually get it. Just as I was about to cry about Irene leaving me on read and ghosting me, Tracy being the bro he is, emailed me my tracking numbers and shortly after, I got my orders.

Got another package from QSC. Again.. i know this shit is never labeled, so before i start pinning myself with " Freeze Dried Moisturizing Soothing mask" can any of good members here confirm this is Semaglitide 5mg. Thank you in
Even if im not a fan of OP, Probably shouldn't post the packaging. Creates Opsec risk. Just saying.

Sorry buddy I don't know shit about Mots-c. And I've never used it. There's definitely a lot more smarter people in this board than myself. I just curse a lot and say gay stuff
I appreciate your honesty. There's not much out there on these boards about MOTS-C but it's intriguing from what I've read from companies outside of here pushing it.

If shit goes down anywhere near those semiconductor plants, we’ve got a lot more to worry about than orders from China.

Might jump over to the HGH and Peptides forum and search for MOTS-C there. You'll find a number of threads talking about personal experiences and cycles using MOTS-C. While MOTS_C is effective on its own, I'd look into the triad of Humanin, SS-31 and MOTS-C to try to optimize the efficacy of MOTS-C.