Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I appreciate your honesty. There's not much out there on these boards about MOTS-C but it's intriguing from what I've read from companies outside of here pushing it.
I have ran it for several months. It was from QSC. As far as dosing goes, I have read that it is very unstable and degrades fast once it is reconstituted. I have no idea if this is bullshit or not but I always shot a whole vial at once. I do MWF and get the appropriate size kits. Just FYI I use ped’s for grappling so my use case might be a little different. The reason I use it is endurance and recovery. My conditioning has big improvements while running it. It also really helps with the mental exhaustion after a hard training session. They say it helps with fat loss but I never really noticed anything above average. I do like MOTS-C and use it when preparing for comps. It probably is the biggest increase in conditioning with TBOL being a second. Also I have read that people have had bad reactions to subq so I also put it deep in my glute and never had any issues.

Last edited:
Just get a couple of kits of MT1. Those rays won’t even touch you!

But seriously, I’ve done my first orders from QSC in the last few GBs. The responses on WhatsApp were quick and to the point. The shipping has all been under 2 weeks from China and 3 days domestically.

Can’t ask for anything more.

for real. if it’s really about to pop off in Taiwan, i’m buying SPF1000 in bulk. it’ll get ugly and and out of hand quickly.
Yeah I’m watching it closely. One more move toward that beach, and I’ll be one of those prepping chuds waking my family up at 3am for emergency drills.

Well, i guess we’ll always have Bidens adorable little fab that TSMC graciously permitted.

Yeah I’m watching it closely. One more move toward that beach, and I’ll be one of those prepping chuds waking my family up at 3am for emergency drills.

Well, i guess we’ll always have Bidens adorable little fab that TSMC graciously permitted.
Can we keep the political discourse in the correct place? Really don’t want to see a bunch of this shit in here

Fair enough. Anytime I see Biden come up it’s just like can we fucking not do this here. It’s the one place I can exist without the retarded political discourse that is gripping this country.

Might jump over to the HGH and Peptides forum and search for MOTS-C there. You'll find a number of threads talking about personal experiences and cycles using MOTS-C. While MOTS_C is effective on its own, I'd look into the triad of Humanin, SS-31 and MOTS-C to try to optimize the efficacy of MOTS-C.
excellent...thank you

I have ran it for several months. It was from QSC. As far as dosing goes, I have read that it is very unstable and degrades fast once it is reconstituted. I have no idea if this is bullshit or not but I always shot a whole vial at once. I do MWF and get the appropriate size kits. Just FYI I use ped’s for grappling so my use case might be a little different. The reason I use it is endurance and recovery. My conditioning has big improvements while running it. It also really helps with the mental exhaustion after a hard training session. They say it helps with fat loss but I never really noticed anything above average. I do like MOTS-C and use it when preparing for comps. It probably is the biggest increase in conditioning with TBOL being a second. Also I have read that people have had bad reactions to subq so I also put it deep in my glute and never had any issues.
For some reason, I don't have the option to like posts in this thread so... thank you

So far I have completed a handful of recent orders with QSC and have been pleased with all that I have received.

I have had personal labs completed using their test C and it had my Total T come back at 1440. When using my usual pharmacy provided test C for TRT I come back in the 1100 range.

I have purchased and used their 5mg along with the 15mg Tirz and both seemed to work well. So far I have dropped 40lbs in a little over 2 months and have to remind myself to eat.

I am still amazed at how fast I receive my orders with each taking less than 3 weeks from my order to when they arrive at my door.

I just used qsc bac water in qsc hgh and it didn't dissolve. Lost half a kit. Used hospira bac water and it dissolved. Did qsc bac water have an issue?

How many mg Test per week?
Kermit GIF

I appreciate your honesty. There's not much out there on these boards about MOTS-C but it's intriguing from what I've read from companies outside of here pushing it.
Go to reddit. I doubt folks running gear and HGH will see much benefit till age hits hard. Most peeps that get benefits tend to be older and the benefit is more on the cardio endurance end...

So far I have completed a handful of recent orders with QSC and have been pleased with all that I have received.

I have had personal labs completed using their test C and it had my Total T come back at 1440. When using my usual pharmacy provided test C for TRT I come back in the 1100 range.

I have purchased and used their 5mg along with the 15mg Tirz and both seemed to work well. So far I have dropped 40lbs in a little over 2 months and have to remind myself to eat.

I am still amazed at how fast I receive my orders with each taking less than 3 weeks from my order to when they arrive at my door.
How many mg Test per week?