Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Early May: Ordered HGH Int to test QSC product. pack landed safely in the expected time range.

Mid May: Ordered HCG & Sema Int. pack landed safely within expected time frame.

Late May: Ordered HGH Int via group buy. tracking provided, pack moving as expected.

Early June: Ordered Sema Dom via group buy. tracking provided, pack landed safely within expected time frame.

no drama, communication was prompt, brief and professional. tracking provided within 3 days of BC confirmation. anecdotally, growth and HCG meet or exceed expectations and experiences w previous vetted sources. have not run Sema yet, so can’t give feedback.

I’ve ordered many times from Q and have had nothing but great experiences. Their Triz is fire and turnaround times on point. Just received my last order in 2 weeks time. Thanks Tracy and team, keep doing what you do.

My 36iu hgh GB was delivered very quickly and smoothly.
I’ve made many orders with this source and everything from the communication to service has been great. I will definitely keep using this source for my future needs

asking customers to post feedbacks was never against the rules.
The feedback can be good or bad, honest.
Having new comers isn’t something bad, you’ve been one one day.
Many options were suggested including social media and forums.

We all know what happens when the feedback is bad.

No soup for you! Suck my dick and fuck off.

It's either glaze this source (like 95% of the posters itt) or get told to fuck off.

Sure, but maybe not everyone likes to be treated like a piece of dirt after spending money with them.

Everyone doesn't get that treatment. I'm as much of a delicate princess as the rest of these fools, it's just that my expectations are aligned to the capabilities of the vendor.

HGH & Fat loss products promo

Even that the feedback thing was fun, but with all the censorship in social media and many plateforms, there is no condition to participate in the promo:

New promo link with pricing and instructions:

Code:
https://privatebin.io/?a8317085ed5bd033#FwPTPyg9L5RevWMyaJgr9EFbexF1wTN7z1m4q3mEC42h

We all know what happens when the feedback is bad.

No soup for you! Suck my dick and fuck off.

It's either glaze this source (like 95% of the posters itt) or get told to fuck off.
To be fair, Most Positive feedback folks drop one message and move on to the next topic.
Most Shills drop one message and move on to the next quarter (or year)
Not a few Negative review keep posting and posting because the messages want tracy to respond to a certain issue. If Tracy doesn't do so satisfactorily, everything goes south, they peep posting.

Not taking sides, just explaining why negative reviews tend to deteriorate

To be fair, Most Positive feedback folks drop one message and move on to the next topic.
Most Shills drop one message and move on to the next quarter (or year)
Not a few Negative review keep posting and posting because the messages want tracy to respond to a certain issue. If Tracy doesn't do so satisfactorily, everything goes south, they peep posting.

Not taking sides, just explaining why negative reviews tend to deteriorate
Yes, it's exacly what's happening, we fullfill daily hundreds of orders, +99% successful, very few post and feedbacks, and mainly when shit happens and gay talk.

asking customers to post feedbacks was never against the rules.
The feedback can be good or bad, honest.
Having new comers isn’t something bad, you’ve been one one day.
Many options were suggested including social media and forums.
ive given plenty of feedback over the last month or two, does that count, go ahead and un-ban me from your discord lol. honestly prob not the best to draw this much attention though. as far as opsec is concerned and especially the frailty of your discord group. thats gonna be a lot of eyes on you guys now. maybe not something you care about but folks anon discord names will now be tied to potentially public forum names and discussions. a lot of this shit that goes down outside of the underground is all crawled by google. hell even the underground may be not sure

Last edited:
Bring the bible and swear it's gonna be the last time I hear about the fucking filling machine and your syringes.
this is only 2 times, ill order another batch in a month or two and repeat the process. how about a month of me shutting the fuck up about it until i remeasure next round. sounds like everyone in here is sick of me bitching about it anyways