Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Idk why people order from these clowns. I mean I know why, the cheap price, but this source sucks, and their customer service is just as bad if not worse than their crappy gear

The customer service is a feature. Keeps us all entertained. I order the gear, the gear I order arrives. I don't need anyone to cater to my delicate feelings.

This drama is so fucking hilarious

Resellers bitching about underfilling.

Well, brew it yourself, overfill, send it for testing and profit.

But, noooo, your little entitled ass wants everything perfect with zero labor on your part and "just the profit ma'am"

Hilarious motherfuckers

Idk why people order from these clowns. I mean I know why, the cheap price, but this source sucks, and their customer service is just as bad if not worse than their crappy gear
Cheapest pricing
Tested quality products
Domestic and international options
A rep that don't need to suck your dicks to buy from him, making sure every fragile mong like you gets no soup, so that you can buy from domestic, so I can sell them more so that they can resell you.

Sure, but maybe not everyone likes to be treated like a piece of dirt after spending money with them.
You use every source for what they are good for. I bought ready made oils for qsc ONCE and that was for a favor for a friend. I use them for raws and the occasional peptide. I use others for peptides and a couple more for tabs.

Sources are not our buddies, friends or foes they are sources, treat them like that. You don't like their oils? Go elsewhere. Bickering and making a scene is not going to change a god damn thing unless you are more than >10% of their revenue.

I ordered 3 times from qsc all time to bank account, all time all was OK but this time.. I order hgh 2.5 weeks ago, sent the same day money to the bank account and irene told me she didn t get money, i called to bank 3 times and they told me that all is 100% OK, we wrote 20 emails about it and nothing happens, IBAN, info all was OK, now i wanted to take my money back and irene s bank decline it.. WTF how is this possible? did she scam me or what? have someone the same experience? and now she didn t reply 2 days.. (she replied like 3 times a day before..)

A rep that don't need to suck your dicks to buy from him, making sure every fragile mong like you gets no soup
Things can be civil on both sides, if one is a civil person, though.
Without people buying your stuff you and you non-cock sucking reps don't exist.
Conversely, I don't see why people should feel like they have to suck yours, just to avoid the aggro. Yes, one can certainly see this has happened in this thread.

I ordered 3 times from qsc all time to bank account, all time all was OK but this time.. I order hgh 2.5 weeks ago, sent the same day money to the bank account and irene told me she didn t get money, i called to bank 3 times and they told me that all is 100% OK, we wrote 20 emails about it and nothing happens, IBAN, info all was OK, now i wanted to take my money back and irene s bank decline it.. WTF how is this possible? did she scam me or what? have someone the same experience? and now she didn t reply 2 days.. (she replied like 3 times a day before..)
When there is a customer service issue, you need to email: tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn

You use every source for what they are good for. I bought ready made oils for qsc ONCE and that was for a favor for a friend. I use them for raws and the occasional peptide. I use others for peptides and a couple more for tabs.

Sources are not our buddies, friends or foes they are sources, treat them like that. You don't like their oils? Go elsewhere. Bickering and making a scene is not going to change a god damn thing unless you are more than >10% of their revenue.
Of course.
You know what I think about you, you are smart and i see how you use them, for your purposes.
I agree with your pragmatism.
But I can also see why people wouldn't think it is ok that, despite not dealing with them as friends/foes/buddies, what should be simply a business transaction ends up being like this, just a pita of bad attitude thrown your way.

Of course.
You know what I think about you, you are smart and i see how you use them, for your purposes.
I agree with your pragmatism.
But I can also see why people wouldn't think it is ok that, despite not dealing with them as friends/foes/buddies, what should be simply a business transaction ends up being like this, just a pita of bad attitude thrown your way.
I don't mind the feedbacks and remarks like the ones they've done, but once they start the spam and bust balls over something, I mean it's okay you measured 9.5ml on some oils, and you shared your experience, it should ends here, if you're not happy about it and the source told you they won't care about your 0.5ml, then make the choice like a grown man. Buy or leave. He thinks repeating something here over and over and being a pain in the ass is the way to make the change. He choosed to act like a douchebag, I had to remind him how things works here.

Then don't call it 10ml pretty simple fucking concept. And sell it as "deca 200mg/ml 8ml"

I don't mind the feedbacks and remarks like the ones they've done, but once they start the spam and bust balls over something, I mean it's okay you measured 9.5ml on some oils, and you shared your experience, it should ends here, if you're not happy about it and the source told you they won't care about your 0.5ml, then make the choice like a grown man. Buy or leave. He thinks repeating something here over and over and being a pain in the ass is the way to make the change. He choosed to act like a douchebag, I had to remind him how things works here.
It's not the 9.5ml I have a problem with Tracy. It's the 8-9ml on multiple 10x kits. It's still not fixed. Honestly I'm only making a big fucking stink about it now because you threw me under the shit about it lol. I'll be happy to drop it if you simply said "I'll look into it" or some other non evasive shit

I understand that you don't care and you have your army of sycophants in this thread who will never hold you accountable. And I can order elsewhere and fuck off blah blah etc etc.

But don't you think it's deceptive you advertise as 10ml kits when they're not? It's pretty simple.

I understand that you don't care and you have your army of sycophants in this thread who will never hold you accountable. And I can order elsewhere and fuck off blah blah etc etc.

But don't you think it's deceptive you advertise as 10ml kits when they're not? It's pretty simple.
I agree with this.

For someone that prides themselves on their minds so heavily, QSC does seem to fall short on basic math

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals and for the record I hate soup. It's high in sodium and bad for blood pressure. You can keep your cat soup