Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How much degradation are you protecting against? Where's YOUR data supporting your position that it's more than *nothing* vs refridgerated temps.

We've shown you our home freezer data. Our burden of proof is met. You're making the assertion that degradation will happen in a home freezer. The burden of proof is now on you.

Here are a couple of quotes from the study you pulled those graphs from:

bivalirudin exhibited significant degradation at higher temperatures with losses of approximately 4% after 30 months at 4°C and 12% after 30 months at 45°C.

most peptide reference standards are stored at -20°C or colder

First time ordering from QSC. I have to say I’m pretty impressed honestly with their communication and t/a. I ordered GB 50mg Tirz and after payment confirmation tracking was in my inbox and the package was in my mail box. Also ordered Mast E Tren E Npp and 2 Sustanon on their last promo and they will be in within a day or two. Have one more order I placed on the 2 kits of 36iu hgh still waiting on tracking for it but I assume it’s gonna take a little longer from where it’s being shipped but not sure. Will update and show pics when I have all together. Very pleased so far and will order from them again and do some blind test to see if the test they’ve shown match to product received. As for now keep up the good work bc I know y’all are busy as hell with these promos.

The Lobster's thread is never going to have 3000 pages. Not even after 10 years.
The single marginally off topic thing that happened there got shut down within a minute: "you are all right, you are all my friends, so shut it because I don't give a damn". The end.
Lol

Not a single pharma peptide is shipped or stored frozen. They're ALL specified to be kept at roughly 39f. Why?

Lyophilized GH although stable at room temperature for 3 weeks, should be stored desiccated below -18°C

Lyophilized GH although stable at room temperature for 3 weeks, should be stored desiccated below -18°C

https://www.hexabiogen.com/autres-produits-186/recombinant-human-growth-hormone-113004616.html
The most effective way to prevent or minimize peptide degradation is to store the peptide in lyophilized/powder form at –20 °C or preferably at –80 °C.

https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/US/en/technical-documents/technical-article/research-and-disease-areas/cell-and-developmental-biology-research/handling-and-storage

I can't logic you out of a position you didn't logic your way into so I'll leave you to rant and rave this one with yourself.

You gain nothing but risk more damage to your peptides by storing them in a home freezer. It's like telling people it's fine to freeze and thaw your peptides multiple times a day, vs storing them in a refrigerator. where they'll have near zero degradation over the course of years.
I remember you discussed this many pages ago, but you'd say we can feel confident storing Tirz for ~1-2 years in the refrigerator?

The Lobster's thread is never going to have 3000 pages. Not even after 10 years.
The single marginally off topic thing that happened there got shut down within a minute: "you are all right, you are all my friends, so shut it because I don't give a damn". The end.
Lol
Are you a woman and do you workout ?

Show us a single day, and a 1 hour range. There's clearly not enough resolution to show the full range of temp swings.

How much degradation are you protecting against? Where's YOUR data supporting your position that it's more than *nothing* vs refridgerated temps.
Here you go. It’s sampling about every 4 minutes. You telling me that you believe there are spikes sneaking in there between those samples because the alternative, that you’re just plain fucking wrong, is so unfathomable? I encourage you to think on that for a minute and maybe ask your loved ones about their experiences with this personality trait of yours.

Attachments

• IMG_3430.jpeg
    IMG_3430.jpeg
    218.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3429.jpeg
    IMG_3429.jpeg
    402.7 KB · Views: 58
And tighten the collar.
But they will go.

Once the upgrade is as they see fit, farewell.
Always someone better out there.
Sometimes the sly ones don't care to let you know, as you may still be useful.
You can always find another redecoration project, though.
Easily done.
Then you stop giving them the GLP drugs.

It's like controlling people through crack Cocaine.

(I am just kidding btw about all of this, but there is a girl who I hook up with that gets it for free).

Sponsors

Latest posts