Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Pictures of tablets are included in the lab reports

Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/46898-Oxandrolone_30_mg_DPDVFNQYWA17
https://janoshik.com/tests/46900-Dianabol_50_mg_E7D2BLBRPGPR
https://janoshik.com/tests/46901-Winstrol_25_mg_E17VD7NIAZBS
https://janoshik.com/tests/46902-5amino1MQ_20mg_C9SJZACH81EZ
https://janoshik.com/tests/47389-Anadrol_40_mg_S7M4396P2ZYC

How much BAC (per vial) should I use to reconstitute

HCG 3500
BPC 157 10mg

Thanks

Yes Tirz is superior. It's Sema with an added GIP (another hormone like GLP) agonist that is very effective for clearing the fat from your liver, and suppressing some of the sides from Sema.

The key to avoiding sides with both is to eat small portions, only when actually feeling hunger, be exceptionally careful to eat lightly when raising the dose because your capacity for food without sides will be reduced almost immediately but appetite will take a few days to drop to match that.

Almost all sides are triggered by eating too much, or too quickly. It's a delayed reaction. so a lot of people don't make the connection.

Also, once a week dosing. Splitting seems to cause two peaks in the hormone's strength to cross and can make sides much worse.

Sema is more cost effective. That's the only advantage it has over Tirz.

Unless you're 600lbs or one of the very tiny minority of weak responders to these drugs your best bet it to follow the official dosing titration, other than starting at one level above the usual if you're male. (.50 for Sema and 5mg for Tirz).
why would splitting the dose increase sides? i hated .25mg the first time i tried it, so this time i did .125mg and and it was better. my plan was to stay at .125mg but increase injections as needed

why would splitting the dose increase sides? i hated .25mg the first time i tried it, so this time i did .125mg and and it was better. my plan was to stay at .125mg but increase injections as needed

Because the "idiots" in white coats involved in the multi-billion dollar research program that led to the development of this class of drugs figured out how to make a hormone that normally only lasts a few minutes before being destroyed last much longer and distribute widely through the body via Albumin binding. While bound the hormone is inactive, and slowly releases.

As a result, peak active levels are reached around 3 days after the once a week injection. When injected twice a week, there hasn't been enough time for the liver to restore Albumin levels to baseline concentration, so far less of the second dose is bound as intended, becoming immediately bioavailable, failing to properly distribute, causing an unintended, frequently side effect inducing spike in active levels of the drug, concentrated in regions near the injection site.

Either that or the Reddit geniuses know better than the guys who spent 30 years working on making long lasting GLPs.

Too many clowns out there giving advice who think these compounds work like stimulant based diet pills, instead of the carefully engineered metabolic regulation modifiers they are.

Last edited:
When injected twice a week, there hasn't been enough time for the liver to restore Albumin levels to baseline concentration,
I doubt that is the case. They use the once a week approach because most people don't like to inject stuff into their body, but people of this forum do.

Because the "idiots" in white coats involved in the multi-billion dollar research program that led to the development of this class of drugs figured out how to make a hormone that normally only lasts a few minutes before being destroyed last much longer and distribute widely through the body via Albumin binding. While bound the hormone is inactive, and slowly releases.

As a result, peak active levels are reached around 3 days after the once a week injection. When injected twice a week, there hasn't been enough time for the liver to restore Albumin levels to baseline concentration, so far less of the second dose is bound as intended, becoming immediately bioavailable, failing to properly distribute, causing an unintended, frequently side effect inducing spike in active levels of the drug, concentrated in regions near the injection site.

Either that or the Reddit geniuses know better than the guys who spent 30 years working on making long lasting GLPs.

Too many clowns out there giving advice who think these compounds work like stimulant based diet pills, instead of the carefully engineered metabolic regulation modifiers they are.
the guys in the white lab coats also say to inject test c once every two weeks, sorry to question what big pharma says. so are you saying a weekly cycle of semiglutide levels rising and falling is needed for the drug to work properly?

I doubt that is the case. They use the once a week approach because most people don't like to inject stuff into their body, but people of this forum do.

That makes sense.

Despite twice a week dosing having better clinical outcomes with fewer side effects, as Redditors discovered in their clinical trials. when Ozempic was introduced exclusively for diabetics 7 years ago. Novo Nordisk determined those patients would choose to stick with 7 to 21 weekly insulin injections, rather than 2 of semaglutide.

That makes sense.

Despite twice a week dosing having better clinical outcomes with fewer side effects, as Redditors discovered in their clinical trials. when Ozempic was introduced exclusively for diabetics 7 years ago. Novo Nordisk determined those patients would choose to stick with 7 to 21 weekly insulin injections, rather than 2 of semaglutide.
I didn’t say it is better or worse with twice weekly, I just doubted the albumin theory. And yes, most diabetics I know still don't like the needle.

Can someone help me interpret this HMG test? Is the result corresponding to 75iu?
Post this in Jano’s thread or QSC’s testing thread & tag Janoshik to attract his attention & get his input. Plus doing it that way makes it easier for others to benefit from his response as posts in this thread get lost & buried really quickly.

the guys in the white lab coats also say to inject test c once every two weeks, sorry to question what big pharma says. so are you saying a weekly cycle of semiglutide levels rising and falling is needed for the drug to work properly?

I'm saying when the first dose reaches peak bioavailability and peak side effects in 3 days, and the second reaches peak bioavailability almost immediately, you now have a potential peak of bioavailability higher than that reached by taking the same amount once week, when albumin blood concentrations are strong enough to quickly bind more of the drug at once.

This isn't like steroids you retards. Testosterone becomes bioavailable as the ester is broken off. You divide the dose to SLOW the rate of bioavailability in order to MINIMIZE PEAKS to minimize side effects like aromatization.

That's not how GLPs work. There is no ester to slow release. IT MUST BIND TO ALBUMIN, to slow its release over time. Three days after the first dose albumin concentration will be lower than it is at 7, leaving more of the hormone immediately available, CAUSING a spike, ironically, right at the time the first dose is peaking in bioavailability.

I used GLPs before you ever read a story about anyone in Hollywood using it, and I've seen countless people "top up" midweek thinking it wasn't strong enough, only to end up suffering sides worse than the cumulative dose would suggest. This is a case where for the purposes of peak level side effects, .50mg+.50mg in the same week didn't equal sides similar to 1mg once a week, but more like the effects you'd see going from .50mg to 2mg on a once a week schedule.

But just keep applying your "common sense" to this topic. Splitting the dose must reduce side effects, because that's how testosterone works right?

Last edited:
Actually he reacted to a post made in his thread.

Have you had you meds for they day lad?
No. He reacted to a comment I made in Sigma’s thread:

…. & then went 20 pages back to reply to a post I made a week ago in this thread.

& you think I’m the one who needs meds?

Like I said, he’s a pathetic, petty, thin-skinned, vindictive little keyboard warrior with a grossly inflated, yet incredibly fragile ego. Whilst this bears no relevance to the quality of the products he’s basically drop shipping for QSC, it does explain why he’s scammed & doxxed members in the past for “not respecting his authoritaaay”.

I'm saying when the first dose reaches peak bioavailability and peak side effects in 3 days, and the second reaches peak bioavailability almost immediately, you now have a potential peak of bioavailability higher than that reached by taking the same amount once week, when albumin blood concentrations are strong enough to quickly bind more of the drug at once.

This isn't like steroids you retards. Testosterone becomes bioavailable as the ester is broken off. You divide the dose to SLOW the rate of bioavailability in order to MINIMIZE PEAKS to minimize side effects like aromatization.

That's not how GLPs work. There is no ester to slow release. IT MUST BIND TO ALBUMIN, to slow its release over time. Three days after the first dose albumin concentration will be lower than it is at 7, leaving more of the hormone immediately available, CAUSING a spike, ironically, right at the time the first dose is peaking in bioavailability.

I used GLPs before you ever read a story about anyone in Hollywood using it, and I've seen countless people "top up" midweek thinking it wasn't strong enough, only to end up suffering sides worse than the cumulative dose would suggest. This is a case where for the purposes of peak level side effects, .50mg+.50mg in the same week didn't equal sides similar to 1mg once a week, but more like the effects you'd see going from .50mg to 2mg on a once a week schedule.

But just keep applying your "common sense" to this topic. Splitting the dose must reduce side effects, because that's how testosterone works right?

So, how obese were you to be using this stuff for fucking ever? How long was this out in the public market now? 7 years? You mean you have been using it before that?

To be honest, take no offense now, since you are the number one vocal advocate of glp1 use can you show us your transformation pictures? Like they always say in the forum world, pics or it didn’t happen. Lucky you’re in Meso where we respect anonymity and entertain it, if this is Promuscle your ass would’ve been handed to you on the first week if you make claims without a picture to support credibility.

this is as deep as ive looked into this drug but what youre saying doesnt make sense, unless youre using up all of your albumin.