Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Fair enough! I was fooled by it being listed in the "ingredients" in a post a reference to the patent.

View attachment 293910

Too lazy to check for BA temp stability right now, but here's a common formula used by compounding pharmacies to make 100mg/ml test specifying Terminal Sterilization at 160c for just 2 hours, and it contains BA, BB, and Test.

Interesting to note they remind the pharmacy to make extra for the mandatory sterility and endotoxin tests...even for that tiny 50ml batch.
Thank you for sharing this - great info!

In "Anabolics" by William Llewellyn, he discuss heat sterilization of finished oils for 30 minutes at 120c/250f - based on what you have shared, this seems to low of a temp and to short of a time to be effective? Or, is it just not as effective, but still viable?

As long as we are not ruining our finished products due to over exposure of heat, I say do what gives you comfort and piece of mind!

Lemme know if you got any questions or need advise. Feel free to @ me in this thread or via PM
feel like giving a quick rundown of what you would recommend to brew a 20 to 50g test d batch. im planning on the cheapest magnetic stir hot plate on amazon and i figured at that size batch i dont need a high end scale then syringe filters with caulk gun. thoughts on where to spend and where not to

Does anyone know of the vial colors remain the same for a particular compound? Or do they rotate? I have a few things I foolishly didn't label and now I'm not sure exactly which is which. Bronze top with clear flip off? Familiar?
Just inject it and if you don’t feel it within 6 hours and can’t do 15 more push ups then it’s definitely not Anavar — ft @Burntoutn3rd

feel like giving a quick rundown of what you would recommend to brew a 20 to 50g test d batch. im planning on the cheapest magnetic stir hot plate on amazon and i figured at that size batch i dont need a high end scale then syringe filters with caulk gun. thoughts on where to spend and where not to
You might not even need a hot plate, it helps, but isnt always nessesary. Depends on the blend. Keep in mind, dont heat your product over 60⁰ C. Some compounds like Tren will start to degrade

Sponsors