Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Fair enough! I was fooled by it being listed in the "ingredients" in a post a reference to the patent.

View attachment 293910

Too lazy to check for BA temp stability right now, but here's a common formula used by compounding pharmacies to make 100mg/ml test specifying Terminal Sterilization at 160c for just 2 hours, and it contains BA, BB, and Test.

Interesting to note they remind the pharmacy to make extra for the mandatory sterility and endotoxin tests...even for that tiny 50ml batch.
Thank you for sharing this - great info!

In "Anabolics" by William Llewellyn, he discuss heat sterilization of finished oils for 30 minutes at 120c/250f - based on what you have shared, this seems to low of a temp and to short of a time to be effective? Or, is it just not as effective, but still viable?

As long as we are not ruining our finished products due to over exposure of heat, I say do what gives you comfort and piece of mind!

Lemme know if you got any questions or need advise. Feel free to @ me in this thread or via PM
feel like giving a quick rundown of what you would recommend to brew a 20 to 50g test d batch. im planning on the cheapest magnetic stir hot plate on amazon and i figured at that size batch i dont need a high end scale then syringe filters with caulk gun. thoughts on where to spend and where not to

Does anyone know of the vial colors remain the same for a particular compound? Or do they rotate? I have a few things I foolishly didn't label and now I'm not sure exactly which is which. Bronze top with clear flip off? Familiar?
Just inject it and if you don’t feel it within 6 hours and can’t do 15 more push ups then it’s definitely not Anavar — ft @Burntoutn3rd

feel like giving a quick rundown of what you would recommend to brew a 20 to 50g test d batch. im planning on the cheapest magnetic stir hot plate on amazon and i figured at that size batch i dont need a high end scale then syringe filters with caulk gun. thoughts on where to spend and where not to
You might not even need a hot plate, it helps, but isnt always nessesary. Depends on the blend. Keep in mind, dont heat your product over 60⁰ C. Some compounds like Tren will start to degrade

I would agree that Narta rocks and has contributed much towards harm reduction here. That is why I don’t understand the reluctance to support something simple that can potentially reduce harm even more. To each their own, but I will continue with terminal sterilization of all my brews in spite of many saying it is unnecessary.

Everyone should do what they feel comfortable with, even if it goes against what others traditionally do,

Peace!
People aren't saying you shouldn't sterilize... We are just pointing out that standing on the position of "this is the ONLY way" creates unnecessary barriers of entry for people new coming into brewing.

End of the day, each person sets their OWN standards when home brewing, its going into YOUR body after all! All I can do is relate to new people what I've done for 20+ years now and for personal use, I've NEVER used a flow hood or clean room setup.

I'm clean, don't get me wrong, I have a cleaned workspace that I use and I'm not a grub in the way I live. I still brew on the old hotplate I bought all those years ago, open glassware and glass stirring rod. I'm not batching product out in quantity, I'll usually do up 100grms and bottle into 100ml bottles. I've still got some old 100ml bottles from when I started and still use them, just decap, bottle filtered brew and new stopper and cap on. I've never cleaned this 100ml bottles between uses.

Literally the only time I've had a issue with home brew is if there is to much BA in the brew! Then I've had inflammation at the injection site. That's me personally though.

I'm all for harm minimization, its fantastic to see how far things have advanced for the decades!

But I also see a lot of people just repeating things they have seen others say with no actual basis in reality. My favorite is that AAS goes off/becomes rancid, I've literally got AAS bottled from 2006 in GSO that I still use on occasion with zero issues.

People need to understand that when brewing, there is a whole range of things you CAN do, what your personal protocol is, is entirely up to you and what you are comfortable putting into your own body!

Now, if your running a UGL, that's a whole other thing! If your manufacturing for sale, you NEED to have standards in place and should be flogged if you don't!

You should read through my brew log!! A trick... use disposable syringes for measuring.. if I was u I'd opt for a magnetic stir plate with a digital heat setting...medlabsuppy.com.. nylon or ptfe filters do not get pvdf ..

People aren't saying you shouldn't sterilize... We are just pointing out that standing on the position of "this is the ONLY way" creates unnecessary barriers of entry for people new coming into brewing.

End of the day, each person sets their OWN standards when home brewing, its going into YOUR body after all! All I can do is relate to new people what I've done for 20+ years now and for personal use, I've NEVER used a flow hood or clean room setup.

I'm clean, don't get me wrong, I have a cleaned workspace that I use and I'm not a grub in the way I live. I still brew on the old hotplate I bought all those years ago, open glassware and glass stirring rod. I'm not batching product out in quantity, I'll usually do up 100grms and bottle into 100ml bottles. I've still got some old 100ml bottles from when I started and still use them, just decap, bottle filtered brew and new stopper and cap on. I've never cleaned this 100ml bottles between uses.

Literally the only time I've had a issue with home brew is if there is to much BA in the brew! Then I've had inflammation at the injection site. That's me personally though.

I'm all for harm minimization, its fantastic to see how far things have advanced for the decades!

But I also see a lot of people just repeating things they have seen others say with no actual basis in reality. My favorite is that AAS goes off/becomes rancid, I've literally got AAS bottled from 2006 in GSO that I still use on occasion with zero issues.

People need to understand that when brewing, there is a whole range of things you CAN do, what your personal protocol is, is entirely up to you and what you are comfortable putting into your own body!

Now, if your running a UGL, that's a whole other thing! If your manufacturing for sale, you NEED to have standards in place and should be flogged if you don't!

I don't see anyone saying you or anyone else MUST do things a certain way.

However, it's absurd to say "you haven't had a problem". Based on.....what?

That you don't suffer immediate, acute symptoms?

Microbial analysis of your gear?

You can consume small amounts of carcinogens over a long period without "having problems", until you do.

Terminal Sterilization is the final bit of insurance against injecting some nasty shit into your body. In case your filter has a hole in it, or some of the rare bacteria that can slip through .22 filters happens to grow in that unsterile bacteria incubator UGL raws are.

You do you, but suggesting skipping a pretty basic precaution against injectables being loaded up with toxins that are increasingly being shown to cause long term damage is irresponsible in light of the very good reasons these standards were put into place to begin with. Not just at mega billion dollar pharma factories, but tiny mom and pop compounders making a couple of vials at a time.

Here are the requirements for compounders to perform Terminal Sterilization. The main part starts in section 10.

Not unreasonable, or difficult. For dry heat, 160c until active bacteria is reduced to no higher than 1 part in a million. That's about it. Big deal.

Looks like that's 2 hours for Test-cyp according to published formulas for compounders.

There's much more the homebrewer could do, but this would be an excellent, near effortless step forward in harm reduction. Let's hope the old heads don't try to squash this because it offends for some reason.

I don't see anyone saying you or anyone else MUST do things a certain way.

However, it's absurd to say "you haven't had a problem". Based on.....what?

That you don't suffer immediate, acute symptoms?

Microbial analysis of your gear?

You can consume small amounts of carcinogens over a long period without "having problems", until you do.

Terminal Sterilization is the final bit of insurance against injecting some nasty shit into your body. In case your filter has a hole in it, or some of the rare bacteria that can slip through .22 filters happens to grow in that unsterile bacteria incubator UGL raws are.

You do you, but suggesting skipping a pretty basic precaution against injectables being loaded up with toxins that are increasingly being shown to cause long term damage is irresponsible in light of the very good reasons these standards were put into place to begin with. Not just at mega billion dollar pharma factories, but tiny mom and pop compounders making a couple of vials at a time.

Here are the requirements for compounders to perform Terminal Sterilization. The main part starts in section 10.

Not unreasonable, or difficult. For dry heat, 160c until active bacteria is reduced to no higher than 1 part in a million. That's about it. Big deal.

Looks like that's 2 hours for Test-cyp according to published formulas for compounders.

There's much more the homebrewer could do, but this would be an excellent, near effortless step forward in harm reduction. Let's hope the old heads don't try to squash this because it offends for some reason.
Common man, show me one person here who got sick because of your so called nasty shit from their homebrews. Give me one patient who can definitely attribute their ailment from injecting homebrewed gear.

You’re making us look like we don’t care about our health, all this harm reduction suggestions for a nonexisting problem is just straight up fear mongering.

Show me even one definitive evidence of all this ailments and infections that people got from not following your instructions and I’ll stop homebrewing and buy from you now.

I'm pretty sure Ghoul gets high on stimulants and "researches" random topics to spam here.

I'm not sure if I've ever any of his ramblings actually be accurate. It's usually a mix of random studies that tie some stimmed out paranoid idea together.

If you run around screaming doom and gloom eventually you'll get one though. Good luck Ghoul.

I'm pretty sure Ghoul gets high on stimulants and "researches" random topics to spam here.

I'm not sure if I've ever any of his ramblings actually be accurate. It's usually a mix of random studies that tie some stimmed out paranoid idea together.

If you run around screaming doom and gloom eventually you'll get one though. Good luck Ghoul.
It’s bad for harm reduction because instead of focusing on the real issues, all these non sensical things coming from people with no experience are diluting the discussions which should be used on what real problems we face.

Makes me shake my head.

Good job at revealing what a low functioning retard you are.

Not once did I suggest "doom & gloom", but your interpretation reveals your atrophied, simpleton's mind. I said even if though the risks that cause the vast majority of harm have been addressed, that doesn't mean it's not worthwhile to keep pursuing the things that can be reasonably done to incrementally reduce it further.

That's probably far too nuanced for you so don't strain yourself trying to understand.

But nice to see you finally grow some balls, even if only in the presence of others who, though we argue, are man enough to come at me on their own; and not a pussy like you who only finds his voice in a crowd.

Since you think you're some kind of analyst, here's my, undoubtedly more accurate one.

A domineering bitch of a mother, from who you learned to be submissive and silent

Boring, meaningless job, where you hold no power and learned to hold your tongue in the presence of supervisors knowing drop down this is about as good as it gets for you so you'd better not blow it.

The only women you've had in your life are what other men threw away, and even those low value discards, disgusted by your weakness, treat you with the contempt you deserve.

Good job at revealing what a low functioning retard you are.

Not once did I suggest "doom & gloom", but your interpretation reveals your atrophied, simpleton's mind. I said even if though the risks that cause the vast majority of harm have been addressed, that doesn't mean it's not worthwhile to keep pursuing the things that can be reasonably done to incrementally reduce it further.

That's probably far too nuanced for you so don't strain yourself trying to understand.

But nice to see you finally grow some balls, even if only in the presence of others who, even if we argue, are man enough to come at me on their own; and not a pussy like you who only finds his voice in a crowd.

Since you think you're some kind of analyst, here's my, undoubtedly more accurate one.

A domineering bitch of a mother, from who you learned to be submissive and silent

Boring, meaningless job, where you hold no power and learned to hold your tongue in the presence of supervisors knowing drop down this is about as good as it gets for you so you'd better not blow it.

The only women you've had in your life are what other men threw away, and even those low value discards, disgusted by your weakness, treat you with the contempt you deserve.
I didn't read this, but I bet it's wrong.

If you get achy joints in 10 years, the bubble boys are going to say "I TOLD YOU SO"

Hopefully for you it'll be something worse.

I'll be sure to send a get well card signed "Bubble Boy", lol.

IMG_8799.jpeg