Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

he offers 5% above 500 and 10% above a 1000.

do we have any serious alternative? sadly not and you know how it works when there is no competition in a market, it becomes a monopoly.
I have used CM a couple of times for testing since the turnaround times are so much better since they are domestic. They don’t have the tenure or the reputation though obviously. Jano is always going to be the gold standard, dude is just crazy busy these days.

I have used CM a couple of times for testing since the turnaround times are so much better since they are domestic. They don’t have the tenure or the reputation though obviously. Jano is always going to be the gold standard, dude is just crazy busy these days.

I'm not from the US. So they are not feasible for me.

How would you filter dimer from rhgh?

You wouldn't. I was speculating that one might be able to choose a filter that would pass the monomeric form and filter the dimeric form, but given that the monomeric molecule is around 2-5nm and the dimeric molecule is 5-10nm, no conventional filter that I know of would be sufficient.

Or in simpler terms, I was wildly mistaken, at least about HGH, now onto aggregated proteins in peptides.

I manage nerds for a living.

Last edited:
@narta

Maybe tomorrow you will be in a better mood; remember, it's the last day of September. Yay.

If not, enjoy your retirement in sunny Mexico, and send us a postcard.

I'm sure I've written this before, but I've made a career out of exploiting intelligent people. Critical to my success has been the need for me to identify intellectual capability and the various pathologies that go along with it. I have limited data with which to diagnose the guy completely, but many of the patterns he exhibits are familiar.

While I don't believe he's a narcissist, there are obviously plenty of insecurities there, and I'd rather spill as few words on the topic as possible in an effort to avoid feeding them or the need for attention.

So you think he was bullied as a kid which is why he tells anyone who calls him out to ignore him, so the "bullying" will stop.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back