Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

please improve service times. not fair to the ones ordering for years not switching sources yet the service switches on them. your amount of customers upgraded by us, now can you please upgrade your amount of workers ?!?!

I dont think the assistants google translate app is working, they keep giving me the same robotic answer that the EU warehouse is closed.

Yes i get it... what im asking for is a refund or store credit from my previous eu warehouse order that was never shipped, so i can place a new order from the international warehouse.

Bella is not understanding this and getting a reply once a day makes it impossible to fulfill the order within the promo deadline...

Me to I have the same problem. But people are saying it is me that is the problem.

20mg tirz is very weak or underdosed somehow.
From the EU supplier.

It really sucks
You can give me the money you were going to spend on Tirz and I’ll be happy to duct tape your mouth closed so you can’t eat.

Mild hunger blunting at most - nothing like what people report (on half the dose) like not being able to even stomach the sight of food.
I get decent appetite suppression. But I can still eat too. I fill up faster and i feel full longer. Even at lower doses. I built up to 15mg. And it just stays consistent, doesn't get stronger. But still as effective imo.

I get decent appetite suppression. But I can still eat too. I fill up faster and i feel full longer. Even at lower doses. I built up to 15mg. And it just stays consistent, doesn't get stronger. But still as effective imo.
I can't go past 2300-2500 calories on 2.5mg tirz, you sure that ur thing isn't under dosed?

Me to I have the same problem. But people are saying it is me that is the problem.

20mg tirz is very weak or underdosed somehow.
From the EU supplier.

It really sucks
Tirz isn’t working for you at 20mg? But the sema was working for you at 1.4? That’s almost unbelievable to me. But if it is the case just order the sema and be done bc it’s cheaper than tirz anyways. Why switch from sema anyways bc you still had a higher dose to go to after the 1.4 “stopped” working as you think. People need to understand these drugs are there to aid in the weight loss not to magically just do it for you even though it does in some cases. Just start eating clean foods 75% of the time if you can’t stop eating bullshit and it will continue working for you bc less calorie intake and you stay fuller longer on clean food. Stop trying to not put any type of work in to achieve the goal your are seeking. I swear people these days are just lazy with no drive always wanting instant gratification. Life doesn’t work that way, never has and never will. I’m all for the glp1s. But for people who respect it for what it’s doing not for people that just wanna sit and eat chips, pizza. Chinese buffet, candy and burgers. It’s your life act like you want it otherwise just be a fat fuck and accept that’s what you’ll be bc that’s what you deserve.(not talking to you specifically unless the show fits) rant over

I get to a point where I am no longer sure if I am getting appetite suppression (Sema or Tirz). I purposely keep only clean food to avoid temptation, and every day's food is planned and logged. Consistency and momentum help to such a point I start to wonder if I even need the Tirz. I only need the edge taken off of appetite to make deficit less annoying. Currently at 3.3mg after being on 2.5mg a week for about a month and a half. But if nothing else I suppose I am getting the other less advertised benefits. Curious about the antibody thing, though. How would that manifest itself aside from the perception of no longer seeming to suppress appetite? Also had a real issue with constipation for a few weeks which seems to have resolved. So did I acclimate, or is my immune system gobbling up the Tirz? I'll boost to 5mg in a few weeks.

I can't go past 2300-2500 calories on 2.5mg tirz, you sure that ur thing isn't under dosed?
I'm sure it's working fine. When I started at 2.5mg I got the same appetite suppression as 15mg. The weight loss stalls a bit and you feel appetite a bit and I raised dose every 2-3 weeks. Mainly just to test it out. I'm done cutting but decided to keep the tirz in during bulk. I'll just lower dose slowly and raise calories. Try and recomp essentially. My days of getting fat by the end of my bulk are over.

I'm sure it's working fine. When I started at 2.5mg I got the same appetite suppression as 15mg. The weight loss stalls a bit and you feel appetite a bit and I raised dose every 2-3 weeks. Mainly just to test it out. I'm done cutting but decided to keep the tirz in during bulk. I'll just lower dose slowly and raise calories. Try and recomp essentially. My days of getting fat by the end of my bulk are over.
Why are you continuing tirzepatide during the bulking phase? Dropping it for a few months could allow you to restart at 2.5 mg when you begin cutting. If you're using it to manage insulin resistance, have you considered taking metformin instead, if you haven't already?

Back