Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Does this include powders. Been waiting for a over a month on Tadalifil powder to be restocked.
Tadalafil is in stock in China for raw powder.
For USA warehouse, it's out of stock. Sometimes when a product is sold out in usa warehouse, it's quicker to get it sent from China instead of waiting for the restock, and ofc sometimes the restock can be faster if it's already on the way.

Too fucking angry to answer your question. Was all you new reddit cunts that complain about old vials and they were fine. Fucking retards cant tie there own fucking shoe laces without dribbling and wont research anti-coring technique too busy asking Tracy for tracking and what colour caps to identify products. Pressured her into new vials. Back to back to fucking reddit! Keep the old vials. They were fine. Fucking cunts cant work out crypto need a fucking bath with a toaster. Im not even on tren , fuckn fuck.
Are you mad?

Anyone know what the US domestic SKU BJ-LC-DA is? I know I can email but I know Tracy is trying to catch up also.

By process of elimination, it should be DECA, but Tracy also said that DECA was out in the US warehouse.

If not, I can send an email and ask. Thanks guys
That's deca.
Deca is in stock in usa warehouse, it was restocked the day after I announced it's out of stock.

Are USA domestic orders packed similar to international? Im thinking about placing an oral order and shipping it to a reshipper who will then ship it to me in Canada. But if packaging isn't stealth then Im probably wasting my money. I don't mind losing some money attempting this but am I missing anything here? If this is a retarded proposal I know you guys won't hold back so let me have it lol.
Tabs are stealth. We don't have the choice, otherwise it won't pass customs to USA, and the stealth used for tabs is excellent.

lol

get lost readalot
That customers continue to do business with someone who operates like you do is telling. Thanks for shining a bright light on this dark corner.

You came in with a C of A. Where are they now?

Too fucking cheap to even run your own sterility tests.
Have to parade around the discord server example. Test every batch you cheapskate. Short on funds?

Last edited:
That customers continue to do business with someone who operates like you do is telling. Thanks for shining a bright light on this dark corner. Too fucking cheap to even run your own sterility test. Have to parade around the discord server example. Test every batch you cheapskate. Short on funds?
Yes I am too poor to run your horseshit tests, but if you are that rich and generous and you don't live in your grandma basement, I can send you a crypto wallet so that you can fund those tests for QSC.

Yes I am too poor to run your horseshit tests, but if you are that rich and generous and you don't live in your grandma basement, I can send you a crypto wallet so that you can fund those tests for QSC.

Basic sterility is horseshit now? That wasn't your tune when you crawled it here, was it?

What a fancy C of A. Props for giving a shit at one point. I gotta give it to you, you found your marks.

"hgh.jpeg"... what a beautiful C of A

Last edited:
Basic sterility is horseshit now? That wasn't your tune when you crawled it here, was it?

What a fancy C of A. Props for giving a shit at one point. I gotta give it to you, you found your marks.

And until now I haven't sent you to eat it!
Attention !!
It's much more filling than dog shit.

General rule, if you don't find a test here: Qingdao Sigma HPLC testing

it means it's a horseshit test not worth it, and friendly advice don't waste your time with continuous spam of this same subject everywhere, you're not going anywhere, be useful, or simply have fun, like everyone here

And until now I haven't sent you to eat it!
Attention !!
It's much more filling than dog shit.

General rule, if you don't find a test here: Qingdao Sigma HPLC testing

it means it's a horseshit test not worth it, and friendly advise don't waste your time with continuous spam of this same subject everywhere, you're not going anywhere, be useful, or simply have fun, like everyone here
You didn't answer my question sweetie. You think posting the discord servers sterility test lasts you for the year? Where's your testing for each batch?

Not horseshit. You posted it.

"hgh.jpeg"... what a beautiful C of A
For someone that "readsalot" you should probably read up on how shit the sterility tests that are run actually are. They're not even true sterility tests. People been injecting this shit for years and nothing bad happened. Someone in the peptide world found a new test for people to spend money on and all of a sudden, everyone wants to test for fake sterility.
Stick to the discord group buys

For someone that "readsalot" you should probably read up on how shit the sterility tests that are run actually are. They're not even true sterility tests. People been injecting this shit for years and nothing bad happened.
We ain't even started with the true sterility tests yet. And this outfit too cheap to even run the TAMC/TYMC that are meant for non sterile products lol.

Your cope is admirable. Nice to watch. Lemme guess, the injectable oils don't need any sterility testing either?

Oh how times have changed.

Lmao. Tracy, show us your latest C of A. I give you credit for the mass hallucination you've pulled in here.

Last edited:
We ain't even started with the true sterility tests yet. And this outfit too cheap to even run the TAMC/TYMC that are meant for non sterile products lol.

Your cope is admirable. Nice to watch. Lemme guess, the injectable oils don't need any sterility testing either?

Lmao. Tracy, show us your latest C of A. I give you credit for the mass hallucination you've pulled in here.
Not really cope. Those tests are only as useful as the vial you're testing or at best the Vial. A negative test means nothing but a false sense of security. A positive test is much better for the end user, but folks are just going to buy filters and use. And when folks develop a habit of filtering, no one will be interested in said tests again.
So the incentive for the vendor to test isn't there. The end user is the one that is most motivated.

And Yes, folks run a lot of TAMC/TYMC tests on this vendor. Like there is even a testing server for all that ish.

Not really cope. Those tests are only as useful as the vial you're testing or at best the Vial. A negative test means nothing but a false sense of security. A positive test is much better for the end user, but folks are just goinllg to buy filters and use. And when folks develop a habit of filtering, no one will be interested in said tests again.
So the incentive for the vendor to test isn't there. The end user is the one that is most motivated.

I sure hope you are right and that end users are filtering. Good comments.

I was curious about something. Since you clearly think QSC is is woefully inadequate in terms of fulfilling your rigorous standards for testing, who would you hold up as a vendor who conversely does everything right and who you feel comfortable ordering gear from?

Just looking to compare and contrast.

I was curious about something. Since you clearly think QSC is is woefully inadequate in terms of fulfilling your rigorous standards for testing, who would you hold up as a vendor who conversely does everything right and who you feel comfortable ordering gear from?

Just looking to compare and contrast.
Doesnt exist currently. Especially for finished oils bare minimum would be sterility testing on each batch. I agree with Middus I hope these users are filtering.

Back