Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I was curious about something. Since you clearly think QSC is is woefully inadequate in terms of fulfilling your rigorous standards for testing, who would you hold up as a vendor who conversely does everything right and who you feel comfortable ordering gear from?

Just looking to compare and contrast.
Honestly, my objective is when I found a vendor (or helped steer them to proper standards) that I'd order from, then mission accomplished.

I was curious about something. Since you clearly think QSC is is woefully inadequate in terms of fulfilling your rigorous standards for testing, who would you hold up as a vendor who conversely does everything right and who you feel comfortable ordering gear from?

Just looking to compare and contrast.
It's a balance I think. I gather (after going back to read arguments and discussions during my free time) that Testing wasn't even a thing, till people relentlessly pushed vendors to raise standards and start doing it.

Even as at April, it was common to run into a greymarket/UGL vendor bringing only a COA for their raws. Word spread fast and now new comers pop up with hot off the lab-floor Jano tests (or whatever lab they can afford)

Same goes for the push to have better crimps, bungs, filtering for oils for floaters, e.t.c Some have even pushed for vials to have the proper 10mls and not 9.2 or whatever the underfill is.

It is therefore inevitable that folks will keep pushing for other things and vendor competition may eventually make such things become the norm.

It's a balance I think. I gather (after going back to read arguments and discussions during my free time) that Testing wasn't even a thing, till people relentlessly pushed vendors to raise standards and start doing it.

Even as at April, it was common to run into a greymarket/UGL vendor bringing only a COA for their raws. Word spread fast and now new comers pop up with hot off the lab-floor Jano tests (or whatever lab they can afford)

Same goes for the push to have better crimps, bungs, filtering for oils for floaters, e.t.c Some have even pushed for vials to have the proper 10mls and not 9.2 or whatever the underfill is.

It is therefore inevitable that folks will keep pushing for other things and vendor competition may eventually make such things become the norm.
I'm just focusing on true basics to help educate the end users. Haven't even asked for random pulls from each batch yet LOL.

I'm just focusing on true basics to help educate the end users. Haven't even asked for random pulls from each batch yet LOL.
Honest question, do you know of or have you seen even one ugl do this test since the dawn of this trade? If so who did and what year?

I am curious because we had real doctors and health professionals once in this forum but have not seen anyone talk about the dangers of dirty gear yet. Most of the issues they brought up is the medical consequences of usage and if there’s abscess and infections it’s mostly attributed to user error.

Even in the social media platforms, do you believe these influencers and pros test their products thoroughly? They have more resources and access to order all these tests. They also use ugl products because lots of the compounds they use are not human grade.

Honest question, do you know of or have you seen even one ugl do this test since the dawn of this trade? If so who did and what year?

I am curious because we had real doctors and health professionals once in this forum but have not seen anyone talk about the dangers of dirty gear yet. Most of the issues they brought up is the medical consequences of usage and if there’s abscess and infections it’s mostly attributed to user error.

Even in the social media platforms, do you believe these influencers and pros test their products thoroughly? They have more resources and access to order all these tests. They also use ugl products because lots of the compounds they use are not human grade.
I agree but stats are a funny thing. When people turn up in hospitals, I suspect many will not own up to sourcing UGL gear for Legal and face-saving reasons. That being said common things occur commonly... Infections from dirty gear seem uncommon. The odds are in favor of not getting an infection.. even from suspect gear.

I’m here to provide a follow-up on my situation with sending a wire transfer as a way of payment. Quick reminder: after doing so there was a request from QSC team for additional details such as full legal name, DOB, nationality and so on. I found it to be very strange and decided not to proceed with the transfer completion.

First thing first, my apologies to QSC and his team for suspecting a possibility of foul play. There was none and it was my god damn bank that did this to me. QSC were very helpful and accommodating.

Secondly, I would strongly advise not to use bank transfers as it can end up in this situation, with your money stuck somewhere up to a month (not to mention wasted transfer fees).

That’s about it. Peace.

I’m here to provide a follow-up on my situation with sending a wire transfer as a way of payment. Quick reminder: after doing so there was a request from QSC team for additional details such as full legal name, DOB, nationality and so on. I found it to be very strange and decided not to proceed with the transfer completion.

First thing first, my apologies to QSC and his team for suspecting a possibility of foul play. There was none and it was my god damn bank that did this to me. QSC were very helpful and accommodating.

Secondly, I would strongly advise not to use bank transfers as it can end up in this situation, with your money stuck somewhere up to a month (not to mention wasted transfer fees).

That’s about it. Peace.

When the sender have a suspected bank account for illegal activities according to our bank, the bank will require extra info to validate the bank transfer, otherwise, it will return it.

I saw this problem maybe 4 or 5 times.

And the customers who had this issue, even if they try 1-2 months later, the bank will keep requiring the same info, for each bank transfer they gonna make, so they are obviously flagged.

Bank transfer is a very good way to pay QSC. It's easy, that said, we prefer crypto.

Customers who have this kind of issue, and are not confortable to provide this kind of info, there is no need to argue about it, because it's not gonna change anything on our end, you just choose the refund option, and we will be happy to return that transfer, no one likes extra paperwork.

Not in the slightest. Vendors selling injectable products should give the slightest of all possible Fs and have a standard for sterility. Pretty simple. Just like that HPLC standard we all love and cherish so much. Nobody bitching about that standard now. It's really hip.

The real issue here is the junky mentality.-
You want pharma products, you better be prepared to pay pharma prices. You want underground prices, you better be prepared for underground products. You can’t have it both ways.

You want pharma products, you better be prepared to pay pharma prices. You want underground prices, you better be prepared for underground products. You can’t have it both ways.
Precisely, UGL or not, they all have to be headed up by at least a handful of people with business acumen or they won't stay in business for long. Each time additional expenses are added on the production and/or distribution side of things, said expenses are then passed along to the consumer side. Always.

So could a company like QSC fulfill every request someone dreams up either now or two months from now when I am sure it will be on to something new? Sure they could. but nobody would be too pleased with the subsequent increase in prices.

At some point harm reduction has to be tempered with a dose of reality, and the reality is UGL's are never going to be up to pharma or FDA standards. If they were then very few of us could afford it and steroids would be a luxury only for the wealthy.

Back