Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How do you structure the protocol? Immediately post workout? I was seeing some posts saying igf1-lr3 doesn't stay reconstituted at strength for very long so you would want to use it quickly

200 ug/d preworkout. No rhyme or reason for dose timing, just going on sparse bro-science. A vial lasts less than a week so not too worried about it lasting. I like the pumps/fullness.

I agree but stats are a funny thing. When people turn up in hospitals, I suspect many will not own up to sourcing UGL gear for Legal and face-saving reasons. That being said common things occur commonly... Infections from dirty gear seem uncommon. The odds are in favor of not getting an infection.. even from suspect gear.
What legal reasons would there be to not say you were using UGL at a hospital? My doc knows, cardiologist, gastroenterologist and hospital when I’ve been. They don’t give a fuck other than the obligatory lecture on potential harm/side effects. They know less than me about gear and I don’t know all that much. It only takes a minute or 2 to shut them up. It’s not like they are going to report you to the cops or anything. Doctor patient confidentiality.

200 ug/d preworkout. No rhyme or reason for dose timing, just going on sparse bro-science. A vial lasts less than a week so not too worried about it lasting. I like the pumps/fullness.
Appreciate the input man! I guess the logic with the post workout is because its "insulin like growth factor" it can help with glucose uptake and shuttling nutrients into muscles, in a somewhat similar mechanism to insulin. This could work pre workout with an intra shake as well probably, but most coaches seem to be doing it post workout for some reason

Appreciate the input man! I guess the logic with the post workout is because its "insulin like growth factor" it can help with glucose uptake and shuttling nutrients into muscles, in a somewhat similar mechanism to insulin. This could work pre workout with an intra shake as well probably, but most coaches seem to be doing it post workout for some reason
I love my post workout shake. It’s my reward for a job well done

Back