Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Please explain to us what a sterility test is.

Straw man and and wrong. You obviously don't understand how and why pharma is priced the way it is. Hint: it's mostly things that have nothing to do with a few hundred dollar test.

Who said they have to be FDA standard? That's obviously impossible. What's wrong with more testing.

I understand that people get irritated with @readalot, but I don't get why people are opposed to his want for more testing. If enough people demand sterility testing and vendors who do it get more business, it will become the standard and we will all be better and safer for it. What's wrong with advancing the UGL standards?

Those who argue that some extra testing will make UGL unaffordable are either wildly ignorant or can't use the basic functions in a calculator. Vendors make loads of cash off us and you think a few hundred bucks more testing will effect them?

There was a time when there was no testing at all so guys would buy vials and hope for the best. It was totally fucked. Testing became available, buyers demanded testing, pressured vendors, and now we live in a world of UGL that is WAY better than before. Now smug UGL users enjoy the new standards but crap on people trying to increase the standards. Lazy and ungrateful IMO.

Some guys attitudes here come off like a degenerate drug addict mentality. It's a bad look.

I doubt QSC is the battleground to advance into new tests, but eventually other vendors will and as they bite off a bigger piece of the market others will follow.

Here's a quote from Millard on the topic. He actually has the same opinion as @readalot

"Keep in mind that essentially everyone is allowed to participate as a vendor.

The lab test report requirement represents the absolute minimum to post in the Underground. Nothing more. Nothing less.

It does NOT represent an attempt, in any way whatsoever, to satisfy a requirement for approval, endorsement, validation, vetting, accountability, or trustworthiness of brand's product/services.

A few random lab test reports here and there are not enough. Community members should demand more. (Quantitative/qualitative/microbial testing of every batch of every product offered is a start...)

I hope this goes without saying. But in case it doesn't, it's now been explicitly stated above."
If I may inquire, what exactly are you looking for in terms of additional testing, and what evidence do we have that said testing has an impact on the viability of our gear?

If I may inquire, what exactly are you looking for in terms of additional testing, and what evidence do we have that said testing has an impact on the viability of our gear?
There is no evidence we need more testing lol. Wasn’t that proved on anabolic website years ago, remind me again why they stopped doing those tests ?

Unclebuns saying it will be the new standard and we will all be safer and better from it had to have been the biggest miunderstanding on his part.

I’m sure he’ll come and clarify that so people don’t get the wrong impression like I did.

Because that just sounded so freaking silly and incredibly stupid.

There is no evidence we need more testing lol. Wasn’t that proved on anabolic website years ago, remind me again why they stopped doing those tests ?

Unclebuns saying it will be the new standard and we will all be safer and better from it had to have been the biggest miunderstanding on his part.

I’m sure he’ll come and clarify that so people don’t get the wrong impression like I did.

Because that just sounded so freaking silly and incredibly stupid.
It's fascinating watching you wander around here completely fucking lost and devoid of any original or critical thought. @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals should do a promo with you as the poster boy. You are his ideal customer. A total and complete fucking sheep of the first kind. Now if he could just find a few more thousand of you. I wonder where he could find them? I wonder.

What legal reasons would there be to not say you were using UGL at a hospital? My doc knows, cardiologist, gastroenterologist and hospital when I’ve been. They don’t give a fuck other than the obligatory lecture on potential harm/side effects. They know less than me about gear and I don’t know all that much. It only takes a minute or 2 to shut them up. It’s not like they are going to report you to the cops or anything. Doctor patient confidentiality.
Insurance reasons. They can use use your admission to deny healthcare claims.

It's fascinating watching you wander around here completely fucking lost and devoid of any original or critical thought. @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals should do a promo with you as the poster boy. You are his ideal customer. A total and complete fucking sheep of the first kind. Now if he could just find a few more thousand of you. I wonder where he could find them? I wonder.
Awww im sowwy for hitting your soft spot , all you had to do was stop talking about your project for 12 hours and you couldn’t even do that, maybe it’s not ocd. Maybe you’re just a huge narcissist ?

I’d never order from QSC. I just saw what unclebuns wrote and was trying to tell him if you stopped talking about your project every minute of the day then people would take you seriously and stop making fun of you or telling you they want to bum rape you. I never said those things to you did I ?

I said you had a good idea but you talking about 24/7 was killing the idea, I guess you thought talking about it even more was going to help ?

I see you get very very upset when your soft spot is hit. So once again I’m sorry

Awww im sowwy for hitting your soft spot , all you had to do was stop talking about your project for 12 hours and you couldn’t even do that, maybe it’s not ocd. Maybe you’re just a huge narcissist ?

I’d never order from QSC. I just saw what unclebuns wrote and was trying to tell him if you stopped talking about your project every minute of the day then people would take you seriously and stop making fun of you or telling you they want to bum rape you. I never said those things to you did I ?

I said you had a good idea but you talking about 24/7 was killing the idea, I guess you thought talking about it even more was going to help ?

I see you get very very upset when your soft spot is hit. So once again I’m sorry
F off CUNT! Let me use words you understand. Now back to your source evangelism. If I have a soft spot you haven't found it. I got plenty of endurance as well you twit. You aren't going to dictate the terms of my posting frequency here.

I’d never order from QSC. I just saw what unclebuns wrote and was trying to tell him if you stopped talking about your project every minute of the day then people would take you seriously and stop making fun of you or telling you they want to bum rape you.

Fuck off already, ignorant creep.
Tracy is lucky to not have you as a customer.
Complete and utter twat

Let's have another repost of this legend 's replies to you:

Dude... Just stop.

Your hand wasn't passed through a filter designed to remove microbes.

Maybe just read like... a little on how brewing works?

You simply haven't got the faintest idea what you are talking about and it shows.

Spouting off about how "maybe it isn't bad?!???" like you know something. You don't.

Don't espouse idiot shit that can and has gotten people harmed by bad gear in the past.

Injecting microbially contaminated gear is an idiot idea that only congenital morons would think might be "no as worrying".

This is a harm reduction board you absolute fucking lamp.

Adore Grey

Buddy the only bum rape that happened is when they anal fucked your mom and some of that jeez shot up her colon dripped in the wrong place and you got conceived.

Sad but true, you smell of shit and blood.
I mean...he is English. I also e-mailed that Polish company for the Mig840 COA. He said that he'd send it over so I'll share it once received.

What legal reasons would there be to not say you were using UGL at a hospital? My doc knows, cardiologist, gastroenterologist and hospital when I’ve been. They don’t give a fuck other than the obligatory lecture on potential harm/side effects. They know less than me about gear and I don’t know all that much. It only takes a minute or 2 to shut them up. It’s not like they are going to report you to the cops or anything. Doctor patient confidentiality.
Same Reasons some folks wilding about Opsec over every little issue, and are scared to buy gear with Bank transfer. Steroids without prescription aren't legal. People tend not to open up about illegal stuff they take. I know people that wouldn't even admit to taking sildenafil back in the day despite being in the er for priapism. Embarrassment, Fear, whatever reason. It's not about the dr. It's about the individual.
Some peeps won't even admit to their PCP they they're taking grey Market GLP-1s :D

I mean...he is English. I also e-mailed that Polish company for the Mig840 COA. He said that he'd send it over so I'll share it once received.
They sent me a COA funny tho is the same COA of another place I have found where I asked the COA. So now I'm wondering are these two both fucking with me? Are they selling sneak oil? Who's scamming of the two? Both?

They sent me a COA funny tho is the same COA of another place I have found where I asked the COA. So now I'm wondering are these two both fucking with me? Are they selling sneak oil? Who's scamming of the two? Both?
Do they both say they make it or just distribute?

Just got my order of domestic test e after waiting about 23 days. I know they had stock issues so I’m not complaining my too much. Packaging was very good and secure. Just a little saddened to hear the stoppers quality isn’t too good so I’ll be transferring to sterile vials.

Also, It's not that I believe we don't hear about infections because folks are under reporting. It may just be that it doesn't happen that frequently. Several peps have failed "sterility tests" (or at least the basic test peeps refer to as sterility tests), but users have failed to notice anything. Perhaps the combo of BAC water and natural immunity is enough. I know there are claims that Testosterone itself has mild antimicrobial effect on staph..

I don't want to be somewhat of a hypocrite here. While I advocate for vendors to be pushed to test for as many things as possible (I mean, what's there to lose on our part?) I'm also the type of person that doesn't wait for Jano test results before using a compound I purchased. I have occasionally microdosed suspect IM stuff(per sterility) ...incrementally too :D... so, I'm ambivalent about the whole mega testing debate. When I'm too scared to experiment, I join tests or find a way to test.

Back