Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

International Oil promo

- No minimum order quantity, you can order as much as you want.
- You can't add other items to the oils parcels, like peptide or raws. The parcels will contain only the promo oils kits.
- The sales of oils are in general fast, our stocks are high, but if it happens that a product sells out during the promo, you can either switch to other item, get it credited, or wait for new batch to be produced (it can take up to 7-14 days), no refund options, and no complaints allowed.
- End of the promo : 21th october.
- I will fund a testing value of $240 for 3 lab tests, if someone is willing to make updated lab reports of the old ones (like test P, superdrol, parabolan etc..), the ones that it's been a while that we didn't test.
- Shipping from China

Pricing:

Test E 250mg/ml = $40/kit
Test C 250mg/ml = $40/kit
Sustanon 250mg/ml = $40/kit
Test P 100mg/ml = $40/kit
Test U 200mg/ml = $40/kit
NPP 100mg/ml = $40/kit
Deca 200mg/ml = $60/kit
Bold U 200mg/ml = $60/kit
Tren A 100mg/ml = $70/kit
Tren E 200mg/ml = $110/kit
Tren Hexa 100mg/ml = $120/kit
Trestolone acetate 50mg/ml=$155/kit
Trestolone enanthate 75mg/ml = $240/kit
Mast P 100mg/ml = $70/kit
Mast E 200mg/ml = $75/kit
Primo E 100mg/ml = $120/kit
Primo E 200mg/ml = $220/kit
DHB 100mg/ml = $90/kit
Ripped 300mg/ml = $125/kit
Superdrol 40mg/ml = $45/kit

Shipping cost is charged the normal rates, like normal orders.

Contact info for orders:

sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsapp: +86 16503300980

Ordering form:

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

References:

View attachment 298956View attachment 298955View attachment 298954View attachment 298953View attachment 298952View attachment 298951View attachment 298950View attachment 298949View attachment 298948View attachment 298947View attachment 298946View attachment 298945View attachment 298944View attachment 298943View attachment 298942View attachment 298941View attachment 298940View attachment 298939View attachment 298938View attachment 298937
Very low prices for the oil kits and you have embraced the HPLC testing requirement for the most part. Obviously the customers want the assurance that the stated AAS are in the vials at advertised strength.

So how does the user know these oils are sterile and safe for IM/SQ injection? You disclosed above that basic sterility is a test that matters since you added a group funded test report to your HPLC thread. So where is the most basic of quality control measures on each batch of your finished oils? Where are the sterility test results for these finished oils? Or is customer understanding that these oils should ** always be properly filtered before injection **?

Still waiting to hear back on your internal testing procedure for sterility of finished injectable batches and particularly finished oils. But perhaps that is just a misunderstanding on my part. Perhaps they are packaged as finished but in reality they aren't finished. In that case why package and sell these oils in a vial for sterile injection?

Last edited:
A
International Oil promo

- You can't add other items to the oils parcels, like peptide or raws. The parcels will contain only the promo oils kits.
- The sales of oils are in general fast, our stocks are high, but if it happens that a product sells out during the promo, you can either switch to other item, get it credited, or wait for new batch to be produced (it can take up to 7-14 days), no refund options, and no complaints allowed.
- I will fund a testing value of $240 for 3 lab tests, if someone is willing to make updated lab reports of the old ones (like test P, superdrol, parabolan etc..), the ones that it's been a while that we didn't test.
- Shipping from China

Pricing:

NPP 100mg/ml = $40/kit
Deca 200mg/ml = $60/kit
DHB 100mg/ml = $90/kit

Contact info for orders:

Ordering form:

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Phone number:

References:

View attachment 298956View attachment 298955View attachment 298954View attachment 298953View attachment 298952View attachment 298951View attachment 298950View attachment 298949View attachment 298948View attachment 298947View attachment 298946View attachment 298945View attachment 298944View attachment 298943View attachment 298942View attachment 298941View attachment 298940View attachment 298939View attachment 298938View attachment 298937
Any chance I get reimbursement so I can order again? this pricing so nice and I just ordered oils from you guys!

Very low prices for the oil kits and you have embraced the HPLC testing requirement for the most part. Obviously the customers want the assurance that the stated AAS are in the vials at advertised strength.

So how does the user know these oils are sterile and safe for IM/SQ injection? You disclosed above that basic sterility is a test that matters since you added a group funded test report to your HPLC thread. So where is the most basic of quality control measures on each batch of your finished oils? Where are the sterility test results for these finished oils? Or is customer understanding that these oils should ** always be properly filtered before injection **?

Still waiting to hear back on your internal testing procedure for sterility of finished injectable batches and particularly finished oils. But perhaps that is just a misunderstanding on my part. Perhaps they are packaged as finished but in reality they aren't finished. In that case why package and sell these oils in a vial for sterile injection?
Let's look at the stats.
3000 pages, almost 60,000 feedbacks. Good and bad, but no infections, no one ever lost a butt cheek.
There is no definitive guarantee of sterility. When janoshik opens the lid of a vial, to perform the test, during this time, there is a chance that the vial lose sterility and fail the test.
A failed sterility test does not necessarily mean the product is unsafe or the entire batch is contaminated.
Many products may have failed sterility tests for years without adverse consequences.
No reported deaths or harm from contaminated products.
Gray markets make it impossible to ensure sterility.
There are many sterility holes including hand and injection site hygene, vial, syringe and needle exposure to air, injecting a wet surface, using multi-dose vials/cartridges, etc. Plugging one doesn't plug the others.
If concerned about sterility, plugging the other sterility holes is probably more important.
If still concerned about sterility, filtering is the best precaution. It's unecessary, I've never done it, I am a regular user of our products, and I've never had any issue, nor had to filter a vial.
For routine insulin injections or similar subcutaneous injections, in a clean, low-risk environment, some studies and guidelines suggest that using an alcohol swab might not always be necessary, as long as proper hygiene is maintained (e.g., regular handwashing and using clean, dry skin).
Excessive use of alcohol swabs can dry out and irritate the skin, which might be counterproductive in these cases.
In order to initiate the idea, you can start by doing your own sterility tests, using your "pharma" products, to get references, before starting testing UGL brands. No one will fund this kind of questions, same as heavy metals questions, yes, it happens that some buyers can spend money on this, but it's not as appreciated by the members as purity/quantity tests. People here look to grow, to get muscle, lose fat, they aren't here for research.

If I may inquire, what exactly are you looking for in terms of additional testing, and what evidence do we have that said testing has an impact on the viability of our gear?
Even in the land before time people weren't dying from bathtub brewed gear or pellet tren...

Testing is great. It changed the game in terms of scamming. Sources can't send low dosed stuff anymore. Or just vials of oil. Or ________ as primo. Or ________ as var. Once upon a time these things were considered rare or often faked. And because there was pharma grade options for these 2, especially for women, it was considered a gamble buying them.

People talk about holding sources accountable it's great. But talking about the old ways of meso? Well, Jano is the gold standard, I remember when the old ways of meso tried running him off the boards.

If you're concerned about sterility, which i am, you would be brewing your own stuff, which I do.

But this is a business, and I guess meso is a suggestion box at the front counter. If sources wanna test their stuff 50 different ways, and it attracts a niche customer base, good for them.

The guy with the lowest price is probably still gonna win.

That is, until one of us catches a flesh eating disease from ugl glp1's.

5lbs of flesh or 5 lbs of fat. I guess you'd be losing weight either way.

But this is a business, and I guess meso is a suggestion box at the front counter. If sources wanna test their stuff 50 different ways, and it attracts a niche customer base, good for them.
you’re right on these points, but nobody is going to go into this niche because a false positive means you have to trash the batch. let’s not forget that these aren’t just ugl substances, they’re being tested at ugl labs which also aren’t perfect.

Even in the land before time people weren't dying from bathtub brewed gear or pellet tren...

Testing is great. It changed the game in terms of scamming. Sources can't send low dosed stuff anymore. Or just vials of oil. Or ________ as primo. Or ________ as var. Once upon a time these things were considered rare or often faked. And because there was pharma grade options for these 2, especially for women, it was considered a gamble buying them.

People talk about holding sources accountable it's great. But talking about the old ways of meso? Well, Jano is the gold standard, I remember when the old ways of meso tried running him off the boards.

If you're concerned about sterility, which i am, you would be brewing your own stuff, which I do.

The guy with the lowest price is probably still gonna win.

That is, until one of us catches a flesh eating disease from ugl glp1's.

5lbs of flesh or 5 lbs of fat. I guess you'd be losing weight either way.
I am all for people placing demands on the vendors if it will provide benefit. No skin off any of our sacks anyway. I have just heard so many varied opinions on the applicability of ‘sterility testing’ that I am unsure how much benefit it could provide other than placating people. Maybe what I hear is wrong and Janos sterility testing is the Rosetta Stone for improving the industry. I have no idea, which is why I asked the question.

In any event, I suspect you are right in terms of people naturally migrating towards attractive pricing. I am really not interested in paying 100+ bucks for a single vial of Tren from some supposed ‘pharma grade’ miracle vendor. I blow enough money on gear as is.

International Oil promo

- Shipping from China

Pricing:

NPP 100mg/ml = $40/kit
Deca 200mg/ml = $60/kit
DHB 100mg/ml = $90/kit

Contact info for orders:

Ordering form:

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Phone number:

References:

Do you have recent testing on the lab results you provided that are 2 years old.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals I do have a recent kit of Tren Hex I could potentially submit as I see there are no recent tests. I already have an account with Jano from past submissions.

So how does reimbursement work? Or I would be totally down with store credit too.
Get two other oils that have old lab test, like test p and mast p, and jano will apply for you a 240$ and you pay the difference, put me in copy in the jano order, and will validate the credit.

Honest question, do you know of or have you seen even one ugl do this test since the dawn of this trade? If so who did and what year?
A number of years ago there was a tester in the EU (I do not recall the name, maybe Lab4Tox?) that showed biological contamination in many vials of a newer posh UGL (some Russian outfit, again don’t recall the name). That was one of the few times I had seen such testing done. This was 2016ish.

Back