Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Ehh we probably don't need to start resorting to those kinds of insults.

It was just some fun banter between iris and I. It's over now.

We can go back to discussing more important things like cap colors and deciphering barcodes

i just filtered some mast e kits from qsc , some were 10ml some were indeed 9ml for the most part, i filtered 200 ml and got back around 196ml , taking in account the very minuscule amount left in the filter, ( i try to flush as much oil outta filter) thats just the kits i bought back in June fyi,,,, Home brewing is my new go to for oils , i've got about 1000 ml total of ugl oils that i have filtered and re vialed so i already have plenty, before i even get involved into brewing my own, omg ima be up to my ass in aas lol
Wait so you presumably lost over 50%?

QSCs HGH is quality.

Having used other vendors GH prior to this, namely k4L and TP, I see no reason to ever switch off QSC GH given the quality and price.

I'm actually adding slabs of muscle with test/eq/tren/gh/slin, while seemingly getting leaner.

My only reservation with QSC when I first joined the board was the way they spoke to customers, but the longer I stick around, the more I understand the "eat shit alone" comments when they're constantly having to put up with scammers and all sorts of other bs--i wouldn't have the patience or tolerance for some of the f**kery people pull either. So yeah.. I no longer care if they roast people who are probably deserving of it, as long as the products stay quality and they keep up the HPLC testing they'll have my business on the GH/peptides. Debating jumping into the primo deal, but I'll probably end up refiltering the oil if I did go this route

Disclaimer: this isn't a shill post. Just an honest review on their HGH
Why would you refiller the oil

IKR, what’s pharma grade HGH go for nowadays for example? Like 2K a month?

Maybe if I won the fucking powerball lotto.

I dont even know what HGH is. Im just a feeble little girl who likes to hangout at the steroid club. But i suspect probably 2k.
Id scoop my peptides off the ground for cheaper $$.

Ballpark figures and not including shipping: $2k/month for pharma hGH is at the high end of high daily dose.

UGL is in the range of $0.40-0.80 per IU.

Pharma is closer to $3-5/IU.

Monthly cost depends on dose.

At 2 IU/d, Geno = $300/month; UGL = $21/month.

UGL @ 10 IU/d can be $3.50/d = $105/month. Geno is $50/d ($1500/month).

Ballpark figures and not including shipping: $2k/month for pharma hGH is at the high end of high daily dose.

UGL is in the range of $0.40-0.80 per IU.

Pharma is closer to $3-5/IU.

Monthly cost depends on dose.

At 2 IU/d, Geno = $300/month; UGL = $21/month.

UGL @ 10 IU/d can be $3.50/d = $105/month. Geno is $50/d ($1500/month).
Thats not in the cards for my finances at present, so looks like I am slumming it with Q HGH :)

It was just some fun banter between iris and I. It's over now.

Yes, it is over over, but let me clarify, since you write that word again:
It was not banter, don't you understand?
Banter you have with mates.

I just stated facts about you.
I am sorry I have tried to defend you with someone here.
I wish I hadn't.
Now I know, you are not someone to trust.
The end.

Yours Sincerely,

LE

Yes, it is over over, but let me clarify, since you write that word again:
It was not banter, don't you understand?
Banter you have with mates.

I just stated facts about you.
I am sorry I have tried to defend you with someone here.
I wish I hadn't.
Now I know, you are not someone to trust.
The end.

Yours Sincerely,

LE
Lighten up iris. It was all in good fun

Back