Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You
MSG called you Jiggles? Lmao!

How long to reach 10%BF for you? A long f'n time!

You make me so sad. I am sorry I went back and forth with you. Take care of yourself. You need a lot of help. You don't need drugs. You need a diet and some time on the stair climber.

You have absolutely no redeeming value at all on here. What do you contribute? Honestly? Nothing good. A perma bulking moron.
You are both acting like children, which at your age should be more than bit concerning.

I generally welcome all discussion here, but this persistent silliness has way worn out its welcome long before now.

If you persistently can’t play nice with others like you and your little henchmen, that should be a sign for some self reflection and hopefully a realization that it’s not always everyone else’s fault when you find yourself in conflict.

When you launch into juvenile diatribe that would be right at home on the playground at recess, that should similarly be a red flag that it’s time to take a step back.

You

You are both acting like children, which at your age should be more than bit concerning.

I generally welcome all discussion here, but this persistent silliness has way worn out its welcome long before now.

If you persistently can’t play nice with others like you and your little henchmen, that should be a sign for some self reflection and hopefully a realization that it’s not always everyone else’s fault when you find yourself in conflict.

When you launch into juvenile diatribe that would be right at home on the playground at recess, that should similarly be a red flag that it’s time to take a step back.
Do some research. You like to read over lunch. I do just fine with everyone on here with lukewarm IQ and above that isnt a complete ass. There are a handful of abusive nothing members who operate with impunity. But thanks for the lecture.

Do some research. You like to read over lunch. I do just fine with everyone on here with lukewarm IQ and above that isnt a complete ass. There are a handful of abusive nothing members who operate with impunity. But thanks for the lecture.
And you are right back to the same antics in that little paragraph that proves my point quite convincingly. So thanks for providing a demonstration.

Take care

There was a moment, when ghoul lost his shit and started calling people a pussy. Readalot just got there.

Readalot and Ghoul have been called worse things than that.
But I suppose that's OK, in your book; justified.

Considering the individual it's aimed at and what he does, on Meso, it's 100% warranted, and some.
Then again, you may like someone popping up just to ask guys for pictures and give thumbs up when a request for physique updates is advanced, by someone else, on a member.
Has he asked you, cool cucumber, to see photos of your Westside style body, yet?
There he is, always lurking, pining after half naked men, whilst calling Ghoul fat when he is very much busy taking glps to lose weight, apparently.

And maybe you also enjoy him constantly appearing on sources threads that he does not buy from (like Axle) to harrass and throw abuse at members, there.
Or the ones asking for order updates, somewhere else. Those people really bother him, you know, despite the fact that, once again, he has no business there.

Whatever rocks your boat, Alex.

Readalot and Ghoul have been called worse things than that.
But I suppose that's OK, in your book; justified.

Considering the individual it's aimed at and what he does, on Meso, it's 100% warranted, and some.
Then again, you may like someone popping up just to ask guys for pictures and give thumbs up when a request for physique updates is advanced, by someone else, on a member.
Has he asked you, cool cucumber, to see photos of your Westside style body, yet?
There he is, always lurking, pining after half naked men, whilst calling Ghoul fat when he is very much busy taking glps to lose weight, apparently.

And maybe you also enjoy him constantly appearing on sources threads that he does not buy from (like Axle) to harrass and throw abuse at members, there.
Or the ones asking for order updates, somewhere else. Those people really bother him, you know, despite the fact that, once again, he has no business there.

Whatever rocks your boat, Alex.
Glad you are paying attention. Some twisted fuckery running inside these walls.

The issue is...they don't like it when they get pushed back hard. No bully does. But they need it. They get a little sensitive and adopt that good ole feigned victim mentality. Alex is really good at stirring this up. There is no good natured and well mannered approach with kind of snake. Kindness only gets you killed with this type. A sickness. Maybe the dirty gear? Haha.

Last edited:
Back