Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I have him on ignore but I notice the show ignored content and was wondering who could it that be,

and what do you know suprise

Yeah, ignored content is not visible.
Out of sight out of mind.
And if you see it, it is not directed at you, because he cannot write you.
It means that he is interacting with others.
Who cares, right?
Stop hounding him, please.
If you enjoy Meso, there is no need for that.
Like i said, you don't want to be like the handful of resentful dickheads that spend their time waiting for their chance to do that kind of thing.

Yeah, ignored content is not visible.
Out of sight out of mind.
And if you see it, it is not directed at you, because he cannot write you.
It means that he is interacting with others.
Who cares, right?
Stop hounding him, please.
If you enjoy Meso, there is no need for that.
Like i said, you don't want to be like the handful of resentful dickheads that spend their time waiting for their chance to do that kind of thing.
Your correct,

But if you got a chance you should see his shittalk he does over at SST talking about meso, dude is unbelievable

Do some research. You like to read over lunch. I do just fine with everyone on here with lukewarm IQ and above that isnt a complete ass. There are a handful of abusive nothing members who operate with impunity. But thanks for the lecture.
I been quiet but I disagree with "doing fine with everyone"
People? Nah. A scumbag? Absolutely. I'm way past there actually. A scumbag "member" calling a female member bitch does not work for me.
Idk who it is, but calling the female member a bitch? What if they call men bitches too? Wouldn't it be sexist to not call her a bitch just cause she is a female?

I been quiet but I disagree with "doing fine with everyone"

Idk who it is, but calling the female member a bitch? What if they call men bitches too? Wouldn't it be sexist to not call her a bitch just cause she is a female?

Thanks, for the info, because I cannot see what that sad person writes.
I have asked him, on various occasions, to leave me alone and not ask for information that I do not want to share with him, like I have done with other people I am in touch with.
I do not like him, his attitude and what he says,
He did not stop, so I got fed up and he is on the ignore.
I have not written to this person.
Viceversa is true.
But i had to reply, unfortunately.

From my point of view, I have never given him reason to swear at me.
But obviously you think otherwise and you are free to do so.

Readalot was just trying to push back against the insult and you are taking it too literally.
Maybe he said so because he knows the man is vile and the insult was gratuitous.
But you take it as you wish.
I have called men bitches, yes.
But there was a reason for it.
No gendered perspective there, that's true.

Edit: do you think if he had called me a slag it would have been more gender appropriate and so no problem with it possibly being sexist language?

Last edited:
Thanks, for the info, because I cannot see what that sad person writes.
I have asked him, on various occasions, to leave me alone and not ask for information that I do not want to share with him, like I have done with other people I am in touch with.
I do not like him, his attitude and what he says,
He did not stop, so I got fed up and he is on the ignore.
I have not written to this person.
Viceversa is true.
But i had to reply, unfortunately.

From my point of view, I have never given him reason to swear at me.
But obviously you think otherwise and you are free to do so.

Readalot was just trying to push back against the insult and you are taking it too literally.
Maybe he said so because he knows the man is vile and the insult was gratuitous.
But you take it as you wish.
I have called men bitches, yes.
But there was a reason for it.
No gendered perspective there, that's true.
I didn't even know you were a girl until a week ago. I don't even bother looking.

Not that I'm saying you are, I would call anyone a bitch. Male or female

Yes , what I’m saying is why did you delete so much of your posts there than link us to it making me look like I’m lying, you have to much freetime chatting on forums like it’s your instagram because not enough lifting
You are fucking lying you absolute piece of shit. I just feel so bad that you are so stupid that I now don't think you should be banned since you have had to have been deemed legally retarded. Who orders your gear for you? Your paraprofessional?

Readalot what happened you had a boatload of more posts up on that forum, not cool looser and piss off

You will land in trouble over this stuff.
It will look like you are harassing someone, that is Readalot.

I saw you have deleted a post I was trying to reply to.
That was not on and obviously you know it.
And you have also posted screenshots of his other social media stuff.
Nevermind that everyone can read it wherever it may be.
You did it to get back at him and it is rule breaking.

Just ask that other mean shit Intrepid/Sector.
Banned once, he came back and did it again, a few weeks ago.
No ban this time, though.
Maybe you will get lucky.
Maybe not.

I posted a screenshot of his 70mg a week of test and that he doesn’t trust ugl only uses pharmacy, and he wants us to listen to him trying to advise us

He is not trying to advise you what to take, is he?
Unless you asked him for advice, that is.
He just said what he takes.
And what he takes has nothing to do with how much he knows about anabolics, hasn't it?

Also, I should let you know that the source he was interacting with on the screenshots you posted has been driven away from this forum.
Not by him, by many other members and it is a recent thing.

Back