Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

He's been banned for repeatedly taunting / provoking other members and intentionally encouraging conflict

The trash doesn't get picked up here anymore? Open defamatory comments he's evidently too stupid to understand he is making which are contradicted by the screen shots he posts as apparent proof.

I gave him every opportunity to apologize.

Last edited:
70mg a week is a bannable offense, quit wasting everyone’s time,

You have ruined every good forum out there and you don’t even cycle

are you ok?
I am pretty sure I have never in all my years on forums run into anyone as absolutely idiotic as you.

You won't or can't read the screenshot you attach as your proof. LoL.

Edit; Nice Job deleting the screenshot just now. Too bad there are 3 copies still stuck in your media folder and on your previous posts. I abhor liars.

I am pretty sure I have never in all my years on forums run into anyone as absolutely idiotic as you.

You won't or can't read the screenshot you attach as your proof. LoL.
That’s because you’ve been here only a year and have posted every min of everyday

Your idiotic yourself, don’t you see most of us been here and have more than decades experience, collectively 1000’s of years of experience, we do not need your shitty advice, your in my eyes a scammer always keeping tabs on every forum and where we buy gear annoying every source along the way too

Last edited:
That’s because you’ve been here only a year and have posted every min of everyday

Your idiotic yourself, don’t you see most of us been here and have more than decades experience, collectively 1000’s of years of experience, we do not need your shitty advice, your in my eyes a scammer always keeping tabs on every forum and we’re people buy there gear
Goodbye. Hopefully you can read my posts as an ex-member soon.

Need what ? This is source I’ve bought from

What you say about him is not true, I am going to say this again.
He trains and he takes what is right for him.
And so do you.
You did not come here to buy, just to trigger him.

I thought you wanted to avoid him. He was not bothering you on Stan's thread, was he?
Please stop. You are just being nasty now.
You don't want to be that person.

What you say about him is not true, I am going to say this again.
He trains and he takes what is right for him.
And so do you.
You did not come here to buy, just to trigger him.

I thought you wanted to avoid him. He was not bothering you on Stan's thread, was he?
Please stop. You are just being nasty now.
You don't want to be that person.
Soon you’ll be annoyed of this Readalot too seeing his name COMMENTING EVERYWHERE GIVING SHIT ADVICE

Soon you’ll be annoyed of this Readalot too seeing his name COMMENTING EVERYWHERE GIVING SHIT ADVICE

You don't want to get in trouble over this, I am sure.
You said you were going to put him on the ignore.
Why not, then?
If he is so shit, what do you need to see of him?
You are just being provocative.
If there is shit advice on Meso, it does not come from him.
Please, do me a favour.
Be better than other people here, who have just been able to hurl insults and abuse.
You can be here and do your own thing, unbothered.
If you so wish

Why not, then?
Please, do me a favour.
Be better than other people here, who have just been able to hurl insults and abuse.
If you so wish
I have him on ignore but I notice the show ignored content and was wondering who could it that be,

and what do you know suprise

Why not, then?
Please, do me a favour.
If you so wish
That time has past. If the rules are enforced impartially, this fella is cooked. And if not, I should be making better use of my time than pushing rope anyway.

Fucking rotten in here. Smells like voluntary slavery mixed with street junky.

Back