Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

I do... all of them at some point ended up crossing rules lines from what I gathered after the fact. Not sure which got temp banned and which got permanents.

Honestly I occasionally miss Sworder even though he could go off the rails at the drop of a hat.

Still glad Millard doesn't ban for being annoying (unless it crosses into spam) or even being stupid though.

The really idiotic threads serve as good counter examples for casual readers and lurkers (and there are always way more of those than there are posters).
right , what is millard gonna ban me for? taking drugs that people don’t want me to take? for being fat and not shredded? for not losing weight fast enough? people are reaching HARD and it’s quite clear @Pineapples4Puss takes my attitude very very personally , he admitted he’s quite mad and calls for a ban LMAO..

thing is, it’s like I said (Lee reference) you guys love people like sworder. you like the guys that are taking “too much” stuff and you like flaming them for it. That’s why my thread is at 20+ pages. It’s just a fact. And you realize this and it makes you even more furious. Same exact reason bostin was popular. only difference with me is I haven’t made the transformation yet . these things take time.

however unlike bostin I’m not gonna sit around with 200 blood pressure for months and blast peptides that are known to cause kidney lesions. the farthest I went was with DNP and nothing is worth feeling like that. It’s legitimately poison, your body responds to it as a poison, and lastly you feel poisoned. So fuck that shit

Last edited:
scale is down 4 lbs to 221 today and i’m feeling stronger than ever but could just be water weight fluctuations who knows. what’s important is i’m getting bigger and stronger but losing weight too. i’ve started to focus more on my foundation and less on losing the weight as fast as I can and i’m eating around 1800 cals and using
hgh 8.6iu and 9iu humulin R preworkout. despite using these and accounting for water and glycogen i’m still under what I started at (225) but look much better

Attachments

• 54DC5B9E-16FE-437D-ACB5-86A8421C79A3.jpeg
    54DC5B9E-16FE-437D-ACB5-86A8421C79A3.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 70
  • A2CD6597-58B3-4153-A192-E6815E8B9271.jpeg
    A2CD6597-58B3-4153-A192-E6815E8B9271.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 096FD8AE-B233-433D-8CB9-27021A433B5A.jpeg
    096FD8AE-B233-433D-8CB9-27021A433B5A.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 53
lol fat ass calling other fatasses fat when you’ve had how much time to train? I mean you look good but not as good as you talk. How many years of training do you have?
Lol number one how’s that fat ass calling another fat ass fat ???

Second show me where I ever talk like I am a bodybuilder ever … I’ll wait.

And I’ve never once trained serious - never once tracked calories, stick to a routine, etc I workout to be able to eat what I want and to stay as healthy as I can

Ohhh and I’m 45 yr old - a lot harder to loose weight or build the older you get pal.

And I’ve never once trained serious - never once tracked calories, stick to a routine, etc I workout to be able to eat what I want and to stay as healthy as I can
i never called myself a bodybuilder either and got pages of shit talk so join the club. you’re 260 and don’t have any core and you got a lot of back fat. that’s all. so I find it comical you attack other peoples fat when you have your own fat to lose.

your arms and traps overpower your body but they look good. i’m just not impressed. I was expecting a much more seasoned physique. everyone talks like they are 10% or under bodyfat in this thread lol…

Ohhh and I’m 45 yr old - a lot harder to loose weight or build the older you get pal.
45 is not too old - Go on a serious cut this summer. Especially if this is your first time, you'll be glad you did. Body will look entirely different at the beach and pool.

the reason you’re physique isn’t great is because you don’t put in the effort to track calories and you “eat what you want” and it shows.

the gear has been doing the work for you. just train whatever eat whatever and there ya go. Maybe if you started tracking calories and eating a diet you’d look amazing .. right now you just got that “middle age guy on cycle with big arms that never got lean” look going on, they are a dime a dozen physiques like yours at my gym.

I may be much fatter than you but atleast I track calories and have a diet. i’m not tryna have huge arms and no abs in 20 years.

all of this is tough love for you shit talking me about not being able to see my feet so don’t take it personal, you had it coming

the reason you’re physique isn’t great is because you don’t put in the effort to track calories and you “eat what you want” and it shows.

the gear has been doing the work for you. just train whatever eat whatever and there ya go. Maybe if you started tracking calories and eating a diet you’d look amazing .. right now you just got that “middle age guy on cycle with big arms that never got lean” look going on, they are a dime a dozen physiques like yours at my gym.

I may be much fatter than you but atleast I track calories and have a diet. i’m not tryna have huge arms and no abs in 20 years.

all of this is tough love for you shit talking me about not being able to see my feet so don’t take it personal, you had it coming
What’s the reason your physique isn’t great? Don’t use jail as an excuse you had nothing but time to workout.

You realize people do this for fun? Because they enjoy it. Youre literally the definition of the gear is doing the work for you. I’d love to see the “work” you’re putting in at the gym.. How many 45 year olds look like that? He’s honest with himself and does what he enjoys. You’re doing this because you hate yourself and can’t swallow the truth or your inflated ego.

You are delusional. You track calories and have a retarded diet for 2 weeks and think you actually do anything right and have a diet down. What about the You’ll be dead in 20 years because you’re a fat useless slob.

Lmao you are def mentally retarded !!! You are a fat slob period !!! You have zero muscle definition anywhere on your body.

When I was your age I was still competing against D1 level athletes and you’re …. Well you’re an ex con whose has taken HGH , Insulin, Dnp , have no clue what you’re doing etc and couldn’t run a half mile in under 10 mins without having a heart attack.

Oh and Corky … Gear doesn’t do the work - every intelligent member here can attest to that you moron inbred fuk.

Keep updating us cause it is comical and entertaining pal

Back