Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Oh look, Sector is now a QSC customer.

How quickly things change.
Qsc was awful, as was Meso.
Now that he's rejoined with gusto, even Tracy's hgh is amazeballs.
You don't say.
Renegade d'excellence.
Sector was a legend that will never be replaced, may his soul RIP

But I am honored that a narc like yourself would hold me in such high regard. You really know how to warm my icey heart, iris

Sector was a legend that will never be replaced, may his soul RIP

But I am honored that a narc like yourself would hold me in such high regard. You really know how to warm my icey heart, iris

You can keep the BS to your self.
I need none of it, unlike you.

Good to know that you call yourself a legend, Sector.
Somebody here did say that you are deluded.
I did not believe it but if I needed to be persuaded otherwise, there is the official proof.

Enjoy Tracy's soup, although I think Axle is still your shopping destination, in reality.
Either way, I hope you have sent a hello, look who's back dm to the owner of this site. Thrilled to see ya back, I bet.

You can keep the BS to your self.
I need none of it, unlike you.

Good to know that you call yourself a legend, Sector.
Somebody here did say that you are deluded.
I did not believe it but if I needed to be persuaded otherwise, there is the official proof.

Enjoy Tracy's soup, although I think Axle is still your shopping destination, in reality.
Either way, I hope you have sent a hello, look who's back dm to the owner of this site. Thrilled to see ya back, I bet.
I mean what kind of person joins a bodybuilding/steroid board that doesn't lift, doesn't cycle, doesn't use peptides, and doesn't talk training/nutrition?

You sit on source threads keeping track of who purchases where evidently, while zooming in on lab pictures posted to look for anomalies, or perhaps anything identifiable.

I think i recall seeing you being asked to talk about your training and diet as well, in which you clammed up and got super defensive and wouldn't dicuss any aspect of training or nutrition.

It's kind of like me joining a car forum, then not discussing cars at all, and getting defensive and even aggressive when asked to discuss car parts or my car. It just doesn't make sense, does it?

Initially I thought you were maybe a sociologist or psychologist doing a study on AAS users (which has been a thing in the past on meso), but I no longer think this to be the case as I haven't seen you use any linguistics or terminology which would support this assumption.

So the next train of thought then becomes:
1) you're here purely for information extraction purposes
2) maybe you're a closet GLP-1 user that's fat and doesn't lift
3) maybe you're the wife of a member/admin here and spend too much time on a forum that doesn't suite your interests at all

You say you "need none of this" yet you're the one that initiated the banter. Are you not having fun?

I mean what kind of person joins a bodybuilding/steroid board that doesn't lift, doesn't cycle, doesn't use peptides, and doesn't talk training/nutrition?

You sit on source threads keeping track of who purchases where evidently, while zooming in on lab pictures posted to look for anomalies, or perhaps anything identifiable.

I think i recall seeing you being asked to talk about your training and diet as well, in which you clammed up and got super defensive and wouldn't dicuss any aspect of training or nutrition.

It's kind of like me joining a car forum, then not discussing cars at all, and getting defensive and even aggressive when asked to discuss car parts or my car. It just doesn't make sense, does it?

Initially I thought you were maybe a sociologist or psychologist doing a study on AAS users (which has been a thing in the past on meso), but I no longer think this to be the case as I haven't seen you use any linguistics or terminology which would support this assumption.

3) maybe you're the wife of a member/admin here and spend too much time on a forum that doesn't suite your interests at all

Yes.

But no banter with you.
I meant your BS, I do not want.
I don't think anyone does.
Farewell

Wait, what? Why would anyone be here that did not lift/train? I would think the topics we discuss here would be boring to a civilian. Unless they are looking to pick our brains on exactly how to go about eating, lifting, training, etc.

I mean yeah, you have the random fat people on a GLP weight loss 'journey' that stroll through, but even they are generally at least passively interested in exercise and nutrition.

Drugs aside, the backbone of everything rests with nutrition and exercise. Without this, the drugs are useless.

You say you "need none of this" yet you're the one that initiated the banter. Are you not having fun?

Back