Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Within 7% isn't considered well dosed?
No 7.5% underdosed is not considered well dose.

If I make you a cake and a part of it is missing I wouldn't call it: a well made cake.

Is it acceptable? Yes, probably it is if we look at average pharmacopeia standards the underdosing is well inside it.

It is disappointing on a GB where usually purity and dosage are assured by the labtest on the batch? Kinda :)

I didn't even bought that shit btw, I just wanted to engage a bit with you.

I gotta admit it, you amuse me, what can I say, I have got a crush on you. Must be the go eat a shit vibe, charming as hell.

Next time add 1mg of flour to it before sending it to janoshik

Surprisingly We did overdose it and in the initial test, it tested 56mg.
Test Report #45621 (1).webp
So I contacted Janoshik about it, I told him, it's probably a mistake, either a typo on initial test that should be 46mg instead of 56mg, or the second test that should be 56mg, 56mg.
But he said there is no typo or mistake.
We won't be able to find out who's right or wrong, maybe get it tested somewhere else to compare the results.

No 7.5% underdosed is not considered well dose.

If I make you a cake and a part of it is missing I wouldn't call it: a well made cake.

I decided that it's well dosed. The communist party support my decision.

Does someone know what’s going on with the Canada warehouse? I ordered beginning of September they keep giving me a run around saying it’s shipped and now they don’t answer emails. I’m still waiting on a fair sized order and I keep being told to wait 3 days each time and that it has already been shipped

Any updates? I placed my first order, one from the Canadian warehouse and another international.

I'm just trying to figure out how long will it take on average to arrive. Mines a very small order.

You should probably inform United States pharmacopeia about that because these idiots deem drug dose variance of +-10% to be acceptable.

https://www.usp.org/sites/default/f...stability-testing-compounded-preparations.pdf

You don’t agree with USP standards?
So not only you like to choke on a source cock, you have no reading comprehension too. What asshole did you jump out from? No no wait let me try to guess it!

Was it from the guy eating some shit alone in the corner? WELL if it's not like that!

Back