Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So not only you like to choke on a source cock, you have no reading comprehension too. What asshole did you jump out from? No no wait let me try to guess it!

Was it from the guy eating some shit alone in the corner? WELL if it's not like that!

OK, one day you have to explain to me how your messages escape the moderation thingy.
U have a deal with Mr LLM, don't you?
Zero mod for HRH Sampei.
Because I even got stopped when I quoted the proverbial eat dog poo.
Seriously. Awaiting moderation.
And look at this.
What.

@Ghoul
Whilst we wait for Senor Epote aka the source penis sucker (not my words) to reply, I would like you to notice that this guy's got links to all USP standards and knows his stuff about pharmacopoeia etcetera etcetera.
This one is proper, huh?

= Man, you are finished.
Nothing more for you to do, on Meso.
You can go retire in Macau and live it large.
I'm well jel.

So not only you like to choke on a source cock, you have no reading comprehension too. What asshole did you jump out from? No no wait let me try to guess it!

Was it from the guy eating some shit alone in the corner? WELL if it's not like that!
Clearly I have no reading comprehension because I can’t understand what you are talking about.

Anyway, the usp and European pharmacopeia have acceptance limits for uniformity of dosage unit. It’s a bit more convoluted than 90-110% actually because you measure variance and distribution across entire single doses, entire packages and full batches and it changes depending on the form of the drug (tablets, parental solutions, inhalants, suppositories etc) but as a rule of thumb the 90-110% of stated dose is deemed reasonable ok.

You don’t have to believe me, google USP <905> and you’ll see what I mean.

I honestly don’t care about the source. But considering a drug “bad” because of a 7.5% variance is excessive.

It’s the weekend motherfuckers, it’s normal to not get a reply at 8am, can’t force them to work the weekend, they have civil rights lol.

And yes unfortunately the telegram is nuked, probably censorship issues like discord and reddit etc… wasn’t expecting it but yeaah it did happen..
That is cool. I support that. People have families and lives too, treat them as such. That is the problem with the world today.

I work in cost service in the healthcare/medical field, man people have really lost touch with reality the way they treat "workers" in the service industry.

Just understand that you can't penalize the buyers if the weekends are closed. Fairness all around.

That oil promo must have truly swamped them because I tried to give them my money for 4 days straight, and the only replies I got were them telling me they were sold out, with no options on what I should do.

So every day was just me asking them questions and changing my order to what I thought might be in stock, and trying my hardest to give them my money.

Last reply from them was 19 hours ago and it was just them answering no questions and telling me more of what I was trying to order was out of stock, again.

That oil promo must have truly swamped them because I tried to give them my money for 4 days straight, and the only replies I got were them telling me they were sold out, with no options on what I should do.

So every day was just me asking them questions and changing my order to what I thought might be in stock, and trying my hardest to give them my money.

Last reply from them was 19 hours ago and it was just them answering no questions and telling me more of what I was trying to order was out of stock, again.
That sucks man! Trying to give someone money and you can't! I can imagine how busy they must be. To be out of stock in the int warehouse on some oils shows you how much they must be moving.

Tirzepatide 40mg & 50mg promo

Pricing:

T40: Tirzepatide 10x40mg: $250/kit
T50:
Tirzepatide 10x50mg: $315/kit

Shipping costs:

1 kit: shipping is charged, the normal rate
2 kits: Free shipping

Extra $30 is charged for EU special line countries: Germany, spain, portugal, denmark, czech, italy, hungary, bulgaria, finland, sweden, austria, ireland.
Shipping is from China.
You can't add other items to the promo parcel.

Deadline:

Wednesday, 23rd October 2024

How to order?

Contact info for orders:

sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsapp: +86 16503300980

Ordering form:

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

Testing results:

The following batchs has been tested, and restested, several times, and here are two examples of each, it's a solid +99%:

View attachment 299451View attachment 299450View attachment 299448View attachment 299449

Tirzepatide 40mg & 50mg sold out.

New promo : Tirzepatide 10mg $65/kit

Tirzepatide 10x10mg yellow tops: $65/kit : Janoshik Analytical

MOQ : 5 kits.

Free shipping

Extra $30 for EU special line countries: Germany, spain, portugal, denmark, czech, italy, hungary, bulgaria, finland, sweden, austria, ireland.

Ends 24th october

How to order?

Contact info for orders:

sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsapp: +86 16503300980

Ordering form:

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

Test Report #50357 (1).webp

At this rate, the western world especially USA, will need to erect a statue for Tracy/QSC for helping reduce obesity.

Hell, even the clothing industry will have a surge in sales since former obese people will need new clothes lol.

The buffets and fast food restaurants will see their income plummet though.

At this rate, the western world especially USA, will need to erect a statue for Tracy/QSC for helping reduce obesity.

Hell, even the clothing industry will have a surge in sales since former obese people will need new clothes lol.

Maybe we should get T-Shirts printed? lol.

Though the reality is that people that buy from Tracy and similar operations are a tiny, tiny share of the market in the grand scope. Most average Americans will duke it out with their insurance companies or else stretch their household budgets to use one of the various US copy cats out there like Ro, Hims, etc.

The US insurance industry is going to be the real fight for Lilly and the those who think they need to be on them for life. There is just no way the likes of Blue Cross and Blue Shield, UHC and all the others can make the math work long term for a lifetime of treatment for Zepbound or similar drugs. So the insurance industry and the private employers who fund them will continue to erect roadblocks in the form of prior authorizations or exclusions. Medicare and Medicaid already have hard exclusions for obesity meds.

What will be the final result of this? If I was a betting man I would wager obesity rates in the US won't budge all that much.

Though the reality is that people that buy from Tracy and similar operations are a tiny, tiny share of the market in the grand scope. Most average Americans will duke it out with their insurance companies or else stretch their household budgets to use one of the various US copy cats out there like Ro, Hims, etc.

The US insurance industry is going to be the real fight for Lilly and the those who think they need to be on them for life. There is just no way the likes of Blue Cross and Blue Shield, UHC and all the others can make the math work long term for a lifetime of treatment for Zepbound or similar drugs. So the insurance industry and the private employers who fund them will continue to erect roadblocks in the form of prior authorizations or exclusions. Medicare and Medicaid already have hard exclusions for obesity meds.

What will be the final result of this? If I was a betting man I would wager obesity rates in the US won't budge all that much.
If it causes loss in bone density like sema it will just rebound twice as bad.

Zero correction to diet.

And now less muscle mass to burn the calories then prior.

If bones also affected it's a recipe for disaster when they get huge again.

But still, when soccer moms started using Chinese generics, the news has already spread like wildfire.

It already left our small community, who knows who else would be using it in the future.

Zero correction to diet.

They are working on drugs to potentially address this in the form of myostatin inhibitors. Some of the research to date looks promising, but from an insurance standpoint, yeah, good luck with that one. Insurance already does not want to bankroll GLP1's, so adding in another drug on top of it will no question be a bridge too far.

Zero correction to diet.

How could it rebound if you never stop lol. Even if they are not diabetics, they will consider these as their trt, they will be on for life.

But still, when soccer moms started using Chinese generics, the news has already spread like wildfire.

It already left our small community, who knows who else would be using it in the future.
If it cuts into Lilly's bottom line to a significant enough degree, they will apply pressure to the feds to take action, but I am not sure how successful they will be. They sure have not been very successful in stopping gear importation for the last 50 years or so anyway.

If it cuts into Lilly's bottom line to a significant enough degree, they will apply pressure to the feds to take action, but I am not sure how successful they will be. They sure have not been very successful in stopping gear importation for the last 50 years or so anyway.
I doubt it, they couldn’t even solve importation of drugs that kill.

Back