Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How could it rebound if you never stop lol. Even if they are not diabetics, they will consider these as their trt, they will be on for life.
Sure, for however long they can afford it, or until their Insurance company pulls the plug. I know with my work UHC plan for example, GLP's can only be a year max and you have to be over a certain BMI. Could well be more stringent now. This is just when I read about it after open enrollment last November.

Sure, for however long they can afford it, or until their Insurance company pulls the plug. I know with my work UHC plan for example, GLP's can only be a year max and you have to be over a certain BMI. Could well be more stringent now. This is just when I read about it after open enrollment last November.
I’m talking chinese ugl, if you can afford starbucks, you can afford these glps, damn just look at the prices on these sales.

For sure, but I have a hard time believing you will ever see significant market share going to China based vendors. People like us are a drop in the bucket. If even 5% of the market was overseas illicit a year from now I would be surprised.

99.9% of the general public doesn't even know where to go to get generic Chinese GLP-1's. Plus most would be scared to take it being unlabeled at all. I don't think there is going to be in real world numbers in terms of % of people taking it regular joe's running and buying all the Chinese generics. Likely more genuine Ozempic is sold in a day than QSC has even produced from the beginning.

No matter the number, that is still more people losing weight because of Chinese ugl. Who else can offer these things at these prices?

The government won’t, pharmaceutical companies only care about profit and politicians follow our overlords. China is helping more than anyone reduce obesity at an affordable price.

Just like us steroids heads, we resort to generics because I don’t have any connections to aids patients and sure damn hell I can’t afford 25k a month for serostim.

Yup, you would think my life depended on that kit of Primo by my actions though. lol. I try not post about tracking or shipping matters here because I am admittedly about as impatient as they come. I just have my own quiet consternation.
back 30 years ago, we used to mail cash in the mail and often times wait upwards of 6 months to get this crumpled up package lmao , "if you didn't get burned" ( everyone got bit a time or two) until you found that "source" , but mostly it was a monthly excursion down from Northern Ca to Ensanada mexico or thereabouts, To many good ass memories/stories we went through... Bunch of jocks down in Mexico was a Beacon , we were in and out though lol backpacks stuffed to the brim with "Everything " lmao

tracking numbers have spoiled us really bad, and we still grieve the process
back 30 years ago, we used to mail cash in the mail and often times wait upwards of 6 months to get this crumpled up package lmao , "if you didn't get burned" ( everyone got bit a time or two) until you found that "source" , but mostly it was a monthly excursion down from Northern Ca to Ensanada mexico or thereabouts, To many good ass memories/stories we went through... Bunch of jocks down in Mexico was a Beacon , we were in and out though lol backpacks stuffed to the brim with "Everything " lmao
I remember the first source I ever used, a US domestic source that you would put cash in a birthday card and mail it to him.

Back