Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

This may be stupid, but how do you guys record opening it? One hand on the phone, one hand to open? Some of these boxes are tough cookies to crack. I’ll probably just get a go pro for my head.
  1. Gather the following items:
    • A high-quality camera reserved for special occasions
    • A long-sleeved hoodie (different for each vendor)
    • A pair of colored gloves (varied for each vendor)
    • A digital food scale with high precision
    • A cutter, along with printed labels and markers
    • Two plastic bottles for every orals
    • A bag to hold all the items
    • A black plastic bag
    • Everything you want to record
  2. Choose a private location
  3. Wear hoodie and gloves
  4. Organize the packs by vendor
  5. Start recording while holding the phone with one hand
  6. Weigh each item
  7. Change the hoodie and gloves, and repeat the weighing process for each vendor’s items
  8. End the recording
  9. Transfer the oral samples into the bottles
  10. Apply printed labels to everything
  11. Use markers to blackout any identifying information on the packing and the batch numbers on blister packs
  12. Use a lighter to destroy the packaging
  13. Place the unpacked items into the bag
  14. Move the ashes black plastic bag
  15. Flush the ashes down the toilet at home
  16. Clean the plastic bag and allow it to air dry overnight
  17. Move the recorded footage to the laptop
  18. Disassemble the camera and put it away with children's toys
  19. Purchase eggs and put it in the same plastic bag and drop it
  20. Donate the hoodies and other clothing to shelters for the homeless
  21. Gradually relocate all items to different locations
  22. Repeat this process every two years
Do I suffer from some sort of mental illness?

1. Gather the following items:
    • A high-quality camera reserved for special occasions
    • A long-sleeved hoodie (different for each vendor)
    • A pair of colored gloves (varied for each vendor)
    • A digital food scale with high precision
    • A cutter, along with printed labels and markers
    • Two plastic bottles for every orals
    • A bag to hold all the items
    • A black plastic bag
    • Everything you want to record
  2. Choose a private location
  3. Wear hoodie and gloves
  4. Organize the packs by vendor
  5. Start recording while holding the phone with one hand
  6. Weigh each item
  7. Change the hoodie and gloves, and repeat the weighing process for each vendor’s items
  8. End the recording
  9. Transfer the oral samples into the bottles
  10. Apply printed labels to everything
  11. Use markers to blackout any identifying information on the packing and the batch numbers on blister packs
  12. Use a lighter to destroy the packaging
  13. Place the unpacked items into the bag
  14. Move the ashes black plastic bag
  15. Flush the ashes down the toilet at home
  16. Clean the plastic bag and allow it to air dry overnight
  17. Move the recorded footage to the laptop
  18. Disassemble the camera and put it away with children's toys
  19. Purchase eggs and put it in the same plastic bag and drop it
  20. Donate the hoodies and other clothing to shelters for the homeless
  21. Gradually relocate all items to different locations
  22. Repeat this process every two years
Do I suffer from some sort of mental illness?
I can formally diagnose you with about 10 from this response based on DSM-V criteria…but still like 3 less than I have. So you’re good bro.

The box and shipping weight would be way different for 1 kit vs 7 kits I don't see how you couldn't prove the mistake
That is exactly what I told him.
That is a great point. You can take a picture of the shipping label, and it should have the weight on it.
No weight on label I checked.
My last email went unanswered.

I've probably spent someone's salary just with QSC since he opened. Why would I try to scam 4 kits of test when I regularly order shit
Same with email

Exactly what I told him.

So to prove we’re not scamming we have to take videos now? Wtf, they should also make videos packing our orders and send us as proof they didn’t forget some items.

Jesus, most of us are just meat heads not effing thieves.
Unfortunately, there are reverse scammers out there which ruins a lot of things for the rest of us.

It's incredibly common for customers on darknets and my generation to DNA (didnotarrive), it's why most established vendors on there only reship to established accounts with x # of reviews

We don't have customer histories, & I would hope QSC doesn't keep records

Also to film unboxings you strap the camera to your fully erect cock, so that way Tracy sees a perspective he's used to as a tiny Asian man

I doubt it, they couldn’t even solve importation of drugs that kill.
You’re not thinking about this the right way. Lilly et al don’t need the Feds to attempt to stop the importation of the drugs. That would be utterly fruitless. But if they crack down on compound pharmacies—which is where the vast majority of the sales are running through—then that pretty much wipes out the problem for them. Expect some kind of deal where the pharma companies agree to lower prices and, by pure coincidence, compound pharmacies start getting notices from the FDA about a new rule change that ends their GLP-1 business overnight.

You’re not thinking about this the right way. Lilly et al don’t need the Feds to attempt to stop the importation of the drugs. That would be utterly fruitless. But if they crack down on compound pharmacies—which is where the vast majority of the sales are running through—then that pretty much wipes out the problem for them. Expect some kind of deal where the pharma companies agree to lower prices and, by pure coincidence, compound pharmacies start getting notices from the FDA about a new rule change that ends their GLP-1 business overnight.
You didn’t mention Chinese companies, which is what we’re talking about here. I am talking about importation not local manufacturing.

It doesn’t matter what legislation is imposed on compounding pharmacies, this wouldn’t be a problem for Chinese companies, hell it would even mean increase in sales and customers lol.

Btw, I am just talking ugl, since compounding pharmacies use Chinese raws too.

Last edited:
So to prove we’re not scamming we have to take videos now? Wtf, they should also make videos packing our orders and send us as proof they didn’t forget some items.

Jesus, most of us are just meat heads not effing thieves.
It's a good idea to protect ourselves.
I don't think QSC is trying to scam us. No method of inventory control is perfect and mistakes happen. Who knows, maybe someone in the warehouse is skimming.

I'm sure there's a lot of shitheads trying to scam him, so I can understand being skeptical of complaints of missing items. Unfortunately I had no way of proving I wasn't lying. I'm not sure why the weight didn't help with that though.

It's annoying, but I'm not going to make a big deal over 4 kits of test. With the prices he charges I can make that up easily.

I was on a cruise back in August on vacation and one of the stops was in Cozumel. Right outside the port there were pharmacies everywhere for all the tourists so I naturally had to go browse. Pretty much any type of non-exotic gear I could have wanted was right there on the shelf.

If the kids would not have been with me, I am pretty sure I would have dosed up some Tren and Test-C right there at the cruise terminal.
I trust Q more than those places. My wife bought some Phentermine from one outside the port. They convinced her the loose pills were better and cheaper instead of the brand bubble packs.

She showed me later. I just laughed and said you bought sugar pills. Sure enough they were bunk.

At least with Q, I mostly know what I’m getting.

You didn’t mention Chinese companies, which is what we’re talking about here. I am talking about importation not local manufacturing.

It doesn’t matter what legislation is imposed on compounding pharmacies, this wouldn’t be a problem for Chinese companies, hell it would even mean increase in sales and customers lol.

Btw, I am just talking ugl, since compounding pharmacies use Chinese raws too.
One of the theories I had about Cheap Tirz. Of all the GLP-1, Tirz prices have crashed the most. Coincidentally, Eli cracked down on compounders and sellers of "research Tirz" in July. Of course it may just be that Tirz raws have become very cheap, but I couldn't ignore the coincidence.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back