Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Could also be that many insurance plans are adding mJ to their formulary. I’ve seen plans where they would only cover sema , if that , else make you take truelicity , victoza etc

Could also be that many insurance plans are adding mJ to their formulary. I’ve seen plans where they would only cover sema , if that , else make you take truelicity , victoza etc
If people are waiting around for the US insurance industry to save them with obesity drugs I wish them good luck as they are going to need it. Most won't get them at all, even those with pretty stellar coverage. Some with severe obesity will, but only for a specified time frame and only after jumping through various "step therapy" hoops of first having nutrition coaching or counseling or trying less costly medications (or both) first in hopes the patient will eventually give up trying.

My wife is a nurse and sees this type of thing daily. And the real kicker is the insurance companies are growing more stringent not less.

You also have to keep in mind it's not just the insurance companies, but also the employers who don't want to deal with the expense of the drugs.

Last edited:
If people are waiting around for the US insurance industry to save them with obesity drugs I wish them good luck as they are going to need it. Most won't get them at all, even those with pretty stellar coverage. Some with severe obesity will, but only for a specified time frame and only after jumping through various "step therapy" hoops of first having nutrition coaching or counseling or trying less costly medications (or both) first in hopes the patient will eventually give up trying.

My wife works is a nurse and sees this type of thing daily. And the real kicker is the insurance companies are growing more stringent not less.

You also have to keep in mind it's not just the insurance companies, but also the employers who don't want to deal with the expense of the drugs.
its cause you have some retards who suck money out of the system with improvement of their overall health.

I have ordered some stuff for a type 2 diabetic who cant get her Mounjaro. I only charged her a little more than cost to cover shipping. Mainly out of principle. She isnt even using it for vanity.

My wife works is a nurse and sees this type of thing daily. And the real kicker is the insurance companies are growing more stringent not less.

my cousin is (moribdly - i think) obese and can't get sema or tirz covered via insurance. they put her on vyvanse for whatever binge eating disorder or something. i want to help... but I built her a nice gaming computer once and learned quite a valuable lesson. ANYTHING that ever happened to it she called me and complained about the "problem" and insinuated it was my fault.... so uh yea sorry brooke, best I can do is a link to modern aminos or amino asylum.

my cousin is (moribdly - i think) obese and can't get sema or tirz covered via insurance. they put her on vyvanse for whatever binge eating disorder or something. i want to help... but I built her a nice gaming computer once and learned quite a valuable lesson. ANYTHING that ever happened to it she called me and complained about the "problem" and insinuated it was my fault.... so uh yea sorry brooke, best I can do is a link to modern aminos or amino asylum.
For a family member, I would probably be willing to deal with the annoyance and hook her up. And I have some annoying ones as well, just like all of us I imagine.

This is the 2nd time I've gotten an email a week after paying with BTC that I underpaid.

The first time it was sorted out but I had to detail how I did in fact pay the requirement & I got my product.

Value in USD = Amount of Bitcoin x Historical Bitcoin Price (in USD)

I sent my response to the 2nd email the other day so now I wait.

In my historical price conversion it looks like I underpaid 9 cents despite actually overpaying $1+ when making the payment.

I'm confident that they'll let the 9 cents slide but is anyone else getting questions about BTC payments like this? Days after the transaction I mean ...

For a family member, I would probably be willing to deal with the annoyance and hook her up. And I have some annoying ones as well, just like all of us I imagine.
I would totally do it under normal annoying family member circumstances. But trust me when I say she is the type to screw something up, somehow, and then blame me completely and taking zero accountability.

WOW. Vyvanse is a ADHD drug. Was the only drug I tried for my ADHD. I only made it a week before kicking it to the curb and never trying ADHD drugs again. My wife and her friends loved it when the went out parting though.
I tried ADHD drugs in college for a time, but not because I had ADHD :) I am not sure I would have got through senior seminar without them.

Back at that time period Adderall was absolutely everywhere. Not sure if it's illicit use is still as much of a thing now.

This is the 2nd time I've gotten an email a week after paying with BTC that I underpaid.

The first time it was sorted out but I had to detail how I did in fact pay the requirement & I got my product.

Value in USD = Amount of Bitcoin x Historical Bitcoin Price (in USD)

I sent my response to the 2nd email the other day so now I wait.

In my historical price conversion it looks like I underpaid 9 cents despite actually overpaying $1+ when making the payment.

I'm confident that they'll let the 9 cents slide but is anyone else getting questions about BTC payments like this? Days after the transaction I mean ...
The BTC program I used to send from my computer automatically calculates the current BTC price at the time of sending so I just put in the dollar amount and it calculates the amount of bitcoin for that amount. I tell it not to include transaction fees as those are separate.

I would make sure that it is not deducting transaction fees from the amount and if it still is a problem, as much as it sucks, pay $10 more than what you expect. Probably worth it than dealing with having to resend more a few days later.

WOW. Vyvanse is a ADHD drug. Was the only drug I tried for my ADHD. I only made it a week before kicking it to the curb and never trying ADHD drugs again. My wife and her friends loved it when the went out parting though.
Yep…but it’s SO cheap so her insurance uses it as first line treatment, and I don’t think they’ll actually cover either of the GLP1s until X amount of time jumping through hoops. Irony is now she’s using edibles at night to help sleep…which causes food cravings.

Yep…but it’s SO cheap so her insurance uses it as first line treatment, and I don’t think they’ll actually cover either of the GLP1s until X amount of time jumping through hoops. Irony is now she’s using edibles at night to help sleep…which causes food cravings.
I am sort of surprised that Adderall and other amphedemine drugs have never found a home in the bodybuilding community, given their propensity to curb appetite for cutting purposes. Or maybe they have and I have just not heard about it much.

Back