Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I am sort of surprised that Adderall and other amphedemine drugs have never found a home in the bodybuilding community, given their propensity to curb appetite for cutting purposes. Or maybe they have and I have just not heard about it much.
I have know at least two fitness chicks that were huge adderall heads. Both for the appetite effects and the fact that they were addicted as well.

This is the 2nd time I've gotten an email a week after paying with BTC that I underpaid.

The first time it was sorted out but I had to detail how I did in fact pay the requirement & I got my product.

Value in USD = Amount of Bitcoin x Historical Bitcoin Price (in USD)

I sent my response to the 2nd email the other day so now I wait.

In my historical price conversion it looks like I underpaid 9 cents despite actually overpaying $1+ when making the payment.

I'm confident that they'll let the 9 cents slide but is anyone else getting questions about BTC payments like this? Days after the transaction I mean ...
I had that happen when paying for one of the recent promos here. No idea why. I've paid via bitcoin with the same wallet software countless times and never had it happen before.
I should have investigate more by checking the BC price at the time I sent it, but I had taken an edible the night I paid so I assumed I fucked up and just sent the difference.

I had that happen when paying for one of the recent promos here. No idea why. I've paid via bitcoin with the same wallet software countless times and never had it happen before.
I should have investigate more by checking the BC price at the time I sent it, but I had taken an edible the night I paid so I assumed I fucked up and just sent the difference.
QSC just need to add BTC LN as a payment option IMO and be done with it.

Finally got my tabs order of var. Had no idea what it was. Thought it was some magnesium I ordered. Thankfully I remembered because of how many packs I ordered. Good stealth QSC.

I tried ADHD drugs in college for a time, but not because I had ADHD :) I am not sure I would have got through senior seminar without them.

Back at that time period Adderall was absolutely everywhere. Not sure if it's illicit use is still as much of a thing now.
I would say it’s more accessible than EVER. Darknet sells pressed addy that resembles the real thing down to the dose of each 4 amp salts. $1 per 30mg

Moda actually help with adhd symptoms?
I was taking some extended release addy and it gave me chest pain smh. Was tempted to try low dose moda.
Hate the constant adhd voice and random thinking 24/7
I would say its "adderall lite"

Give it a try, much safer imo. Adderall makes me get irritable when its wearing off.

could try 100mg.

You didn’t mention Chinese companies, which is what we’re talking about here. I am talking about importation not local manufacturing.
It’s all being imported from China, so it didn’t seem necessary to outright say that.

It doesn’t matter what legislation is imposed on compounding pharmacies, this wouldn’t be a problem for Chinese companies, hell it would even mean increase in sales and customers lol.

Most people using non-pharmaceutical branded GLP-1s are not even aware of the existence of this place or of underground markets.

Btw, I am just talking ugl, since compounding pharmacies use Chinese raws too.

And if the compound pharmacies are prohibited from selling these products that’s a huge sales channel that no longer is viable for the manufacturers. There is no need to attempt to restrict the supply when you can just make the demand illegal. Some percentage of the people using these drugs legally today might be motivated enough to discover the illicit markets, but that is going to be a vanishingly small number of people when measured against the existing legal market.

I just watched a news clip on YouTube about insurance vs GLP drugs.

Summary is that the USA gets charged 10x what other nations do for the same drug. And politicians on both sides are arguing that these drugs are important nationally. They actually have a legal option to force Lilly and Novo to license out their formulas and that option has been floated publicly.
But the politicians wont reduce costs because of their kick backs… fucken scum balls

I would say its "adderall lite"

Give it a try, much safer imo. Adderall makes me get irritable when its wearing off.

could try 100mg.
Same, coming down from it sucks. Turns your brain into mush. In the early going it's amazing, especially in my age 19-22 range I was in when I was taking it often. Crazy euphoria, talking a mile a min and I could slam down a 12 pack at a party and not feel a thing.

I would never touch it again now though. That stuff is bad news on an elongated timeline. I find it hard to believe amphetamine analogs are still used for obesity in 2024. I suspect much of it has to do with how cheap it is to produce. I will say this much though, people into the whole appetite suppression thing would probably be pleased. The last thing you want to do on Addy is eat. I have only taken a GLP drug once, but I highly suspect adderall blows them all away in the appetite suppression game.

Mine isn’t anything crazy but with the last promo I stopped to calculate out what I have on hand. Just need to stop. Lol. Waiting on a BPC and Tirz promo so I can round out my stock portfolio though.
If I have another FOMO fit and order any more gear you all officially have permission to bitch slap me as my stockpile is getting ridiculous.

Back