Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hgh promo. Ordered 4 kits 36iu on Oct 7th. Payment confirmed on the 8th. Received tracking in the 11th. Landed today, the 23rd.

So 15ish days depending on when u start counting. Pretty good coming from other side of the world.

On 6iu right now. Maybe I'll bump it up to 8?

I'm satisfied with the whole process.
lol came to say almost the same!

I’m trying to pay with BTC using cashapp and it says withdrawal canceled for my protection, is this just on my end? Or anyone having similar trouble?
Don't pay directly from cashApp. Often these sources use 1 big ass wallet that gets flagged. Transfers to flagged wallets from places like coinbase, cashApp, etc can lead to you getting banned from said exchanges. If you did this from coinbase, you would be banned from coinbase. I guess cashapp is nice? Learned that the hard way. Send to your own local wallet and then to the vendor you are trying to pay. It's a pain in the ass and you have to pay transaction fee twice but worth it.

Don't pay directly from cashApp. Often these sources use 1 big ass wallet that gets flagged. Transfers to flagged wallets from places like coinbase, cashApp, etc can lead to you getting banned from said exchanges. If you did this from coinbase, you would be banned from coinbase. I guess cashapp is nice? Learned that the hard way. Send to your own local wallet and then to the vendor you are trying to pay. It's a pain in the ass and you have to pay transaction fee twice but worth it.
I learned the same lesson. Coinbase a long time ago when BTC payments became popular said they were closing my account with no real reason given but I knew.

Back