Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I gained 40lbs on my post show rebound, while taking vyvanse and tirzepatide. I don't think many of you realize how easy it is to be a fat fuck.
It's been long enough now that I can't recall situations vividly, but with the addy it was like I could not pay attention long enough to be interested in eating (if that makes sense at all). And the food itself tasted off. I lost interest. Even something much more interactive like COD multiplayer that i was obsessed with at the time could not hold my attention.

This was weird to me because I remember at the time people talked about using it as a study aid. So like cramming for finals and such. Not anything I could have ever done on that drug, so I guess we are all different.

It's been long enough now that I can't recall situations vividly, but with the addy it was like I could not pay attention long enough to be interested in eating (if that makes sense at all). And the food itself tasted off. I lost interest. Even something much more interactive like COD multiplayer that i was obsessed with at the time could not hold my attention.

This was weird to me because I remember at the time people talked about using it as a study aid. So like cramming for finals and such. Not anything I could have ever done on that drug, so I guess we are all different.
I’ve only known people to say it helps them concentrate and want to be on the move all the time. Wonder if they mean they can concentrate for 30 seconds very intensely before moving on.

I’ve only known people to say it helps them concentrate and want to be on the move all the time. Wonder if they mean they can concentrate for 30 seconds very intensely before moving on.
For short bursts, absolutely. I took it the morning of my orals for senior seminar and I fucking crushed it. But I was mess later. I was always a mess later with that shit. Eventually you just get sick of the aftermath of using it. Or I did anyway.

True Dextroamphetamine? idk about that.

either way, modafinil is a solid off label use
Meh, I shouldn't say that with 100% co nfidence. I didn't have it lab tested. But I can tell you I have used a LOT of pharma addy, pure d-amp, and vyvanse in my life, and these 30mg presses hit exactly like a 30mg pharma addy do.

And it was definitely not meth lol. Very easy to distinguish that versus normal l and d amp

Like so much so, that I couldn't tell the difference between 30mg pharma and 30mg of this press. Now on the other hand, pure d-amp is another thing. Used to be prescribed that...my fav. Too much of a favorite. No mas.

Meh, I shouldn't say that with 100% co nfidence. I didn't have it lab tested. But I can tell you I have used a LOT of pharma addy, pure d-amp, and vyvanse in my life, and these 30mg presses hit exactly like a 30mg pharma addy do.

Like so much so, that I couldn't tell the difference between 30mg pharma and 30mg of this press. Now on the other hand, pure d-amp is another thing. Used to be prescribed that...my fav. Too much of a favorite. No mas.
That settles it, Tracy needs to start producing Adderall for us.

One last hurrah bro?

Don’t trust what you buy on the darknet markets. You could die. It could be meth, it could be some RC, fentanyl, etc.

Lots of dead folks who made that same mistake, Trusting a drug dealers word.
Yea I wouldn't advise trusting anything on the dark web. In this case for this vendors specific batch that I got - it wasn't meth, it wasn't fentanyl and it wasn't an RC. It was amphetamine. Thankfully, and luckily.

Bare minimum gotta do some reagent testing / fentanyl test strips if you're gonna fuck around with stuff

EDIT: drugs are bad, dark web bad, never trust drug dealers, test your shit, etc. dont be stupid.

Is there an updated on the pre-order tabs for the US? I ordered Anadrol & Anavar but haven't received it yet.

Any ETA?

Has anyone else received their Pre-Orders in the US?
I am in the same boat and had both those compounds plus one more in my order. I was told last night that there would be a tracking # within two days with a "I Promise." So I am hoping we both get our numbers.

Back