Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

We do have DHT 100g $100
What is your country, because we deliver most of them very successfully and anyway these kind of items will never be stocked in EU warehouse, we will only stock hot sellers, so DHT I don't think you will have the choice except purchasing it international.
Any way to buy less than 100g? More like 50? Because 100g is a lot

I had a seizure few months ago of steroid powder (around 100g and i didn't buy from you). Until today i didn't have any problems, not even a letter or a call, which i find strange because it's a big amount.. I am scared to be seized again and parcels from china are very controlled. I am in Fr

Any way to buy less than 100g? More like 50? Because 100g is a lot

I had a seizure few months ago of steroid powder (around 100g and i didn't buy from you). Until today i didn't have any problems, not even a letter or a call, which i find strange because it's a big amount.. I am scared to be seized again and parcels from china are very controlled. I am in Fr
Yes possible to order 50g $85

I ship almost everyday 5-10 orders to France with zero problems, we are sourcing in french meso, and you can see in almost 200 pages of feedbacks, no order is confirmed seized.

Here are few examples of orders received the last 3 days, french parcels are the smoothest in customs clearance, if your order was seized to France the problems is not from the customs but from your supplier ^^
Maybe he was using express shipping or unsafe lines or not packing well..

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Yes possible to order 50g $85

I ship almost everyday 5-10 orders to France with zero problems, we are sourcing in french meso, and you can see in almost 200 pages of feedbacks, no order is confirmed seized.

Here are few examples of orders received the last 3 days, french parcels are the smoothest in customs clearance, if your order was seized to France the problems is not from the customs but from your supplier ^^
Maybe he was using express shipping or unsafe lines or not packing well..

View attachment 162438
Yes it was a express shipping..

Do you use any kind of stealth?

Thanks for your help

We do not accept making finished test base anymore, as our engineer complaining about it being pain in the ass, it doesn't dissolve well in sesame oil, and it's not easy to disolve it in water either, but I can give you the receips if you want and you make it by yourself:

Test base oil based
50mg/ml - 10ml
0.5g Test Base
0.2ml BA (2%)
3ml BB (30%)
MCT oil

Testo water based
50mg/ml - 10ml
0.5g Test Base
0.2ml BA (2%)
1ml BB (10%)
0.3ml ps80 (3%)
distilled water
The test water based recipe he just gave is good if you heat it up and do it slowly. Like ml by ml when u run it thru filter. Also make sure your test base is micronized!!! U must use mortar and pestle or you will have a long day. Also I'd recommend doing a vile or 2 at a time as it does take time. I'm getting ready to try a dmso test base and see how it goes. I saw some people say good things. I'd give credit to the post I saw but I can't remember who it was sry. It's in homebrew somewhere

The test water based recipe he just gave is good if you heat it up and do it slowly. Like ml by ml when u run it thru filter. Also make sure your test base is micronized!!! U must use mortar and pestle or you will have a long day. Also I'd recommend doing a vile or 2 at a time as it does take time. I'm getting ready to try a dmso test base and see how it goes. I saw some people say good things. I'd give credit to the post I saw but I can't remember who it was sry. It's in homebrew somewhere
Testosterone base in dmso is perfect for TRT. I will never inject again.

If the testosterone base powder is not micronised it will not dissolve in dmso.

What has been everyone’s experience with tracking through China post ? I received tracking number 2.5 weeks ago and it’s still showing as the parcel not having been scanned …

What has been everyone’s experience with tracking through China post ? I received tracking number 2.5 weeks ago and it’s still showing as the parcel not having been scanned …
I have post nl and tracking changed first time after 22 days. Now i made order with china post..so will see if its any faster

HGH 10iu/vial out of stock (international)

Will be available by the end of the week. (1st week of april)

We can arrange delivery for HGH 15iu/vial

For USA we still have domestic stock

International orders of HGH 10iu/vial made this week (starting from 28/02) can be shipped by the end of the week or beginning of next week

So 2000/365 is approx 9? Lol.
It is exactly what he said.

math-equations-math-meme.gif
2000 divided by 365 is 5.479?

I got my math like this

10,000tabs x 200mg/tab = 2,000,000mg

2million mg / 1,000mg per day = 2,000days

2,000day / 365days = idfk not 9years is 5.479

Damn Tren fuckin up my brain mathing skills

Anyways is a lot :)

You know what I did

I said in my head "3 goes into 10 3 times, times by 2 because we're dealing with 20, so double 3 is 9"

Idk why I skipped 6 lol

普萘洛尔Propranolol available

25g $55

Propranolol is a sympatholytic nonselective beta blocker.
It is used to treat high blood pressure, a number of heart dysrhythmias, those with thyrotoxicosis, and essential tremors.
It is used to prevent migraine headaches, and further heart problems in those with angina or previous myocardial infarction. It comes in both oral and intravenous forms.

Love the HGH. My favorite thing about it is #1 the round and shiny look it gives my muscles and skin, and #2 the strength gains from the great recovery and better joints. This is only on 2IU. 4iu and above would probably be heaven especially if you're on a lot of anabolics.