Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

he’s just got some crazy grudge, and I get that he doesn’t feel satisfied with the outcome of his situation, but his buddies have already came and said their raws test well, the hgh tests well (both things I will have tested my self publicly in the coming months.) but he’s out 140$ and has some underdosed finished primo( yeah I wouldn’t be thrilled either) that he bought from a previous rep and decided it’s worth spending every day and much time trying to let everyone know how awful they are.. the way I see it is his time must not be very valuable.
I’ve been wanting to say, I’ve been using their raws and gh for a while now, felt like a hidden gem.

was a little pissed when I saw them openly sourcing here haha, it was like I wanted to keep the good stuff secret but oh we’ll share the love and test lol

Just not finished vials ;)

I’ve been wanting to say, I’ve been using their raws and gh for a while now, felt like a hidden gem.

was a little pissed when I saw them openly sourcing here haha, it was like I wanted to keep the good stuff secret but oh we’ll share the love and test lol

Just not finished vials ;)
Haha got ya’ yeah I guess the guys over at French meso have been using these guys aswell, long enough to test their products even, and their consensus is that the hgh and raws they tested were good, just wasn’t in the acceptable margin % for dosing. Hopefully that’s been addressed since it was brought to light on the French board, because I know members here won’t be happy if testing shows far underdosed product.

Haha got ya’ yeah I guess the guys over at French meso have been using these guys aswell, long enough to test their products even, and their consensus is that the hgh and raws they tested were good, just wasn’t in the acceptable margin % for dosing. Hopefully that’s been addressed since it was brought to light on the French board, because I know members here won’t be happy if testing shows far underdosed product.
Yes I also want to mention I’m not saying shitty tops or 20mg underdose is acceptable

I have no experience with the finished products other than gH

I mean, there's reported problems with pcom and pharmaqo and trip and goodlyfe and PPL just off the top of my head. Hell, even skank was put on blast by some folks for the actavis/westward test he had (I have no dog in that fight at all and skank seems like a good dude). I have had no problem with any of the above (that I have experience with), but some people aren't as fortunate.

It's hard to figure out wtf to do other than buy raws and brew, but even then you have to find a good raws supplier and brew it w/o fucking it up.

It's about standards. Those sources you mentioned got hammered and took steps to correct their issues, continue to get hammered or have left Meso.

It's really not that hard when you question a source and set expectations for them. If they don't meet those expectations, move on to the next one or wait for parasites like @Fenrir51 to roll the dice and report back. Just take reviews with a grain of salt because fools like him will hump a sources leg based on trivial things like how fast a source responds when they're offered money.

parasite checking in with the bullshit feelz report on the BPC... my back responding in good fashion as it does after my usual source's BOC dosage. so we will see when the Tesa arrives how the bloods go.

parasite checking in with the bullshit feelz report on the BPC... my back responding in good fashion as it does after my usual source's BOC dosage. so we will see when the Tesa arrives how the bloods go.

No, you actually have standards. You're not the guy that goes to buy a used car, kicks the tires and shouts i'll take it! They know who they are. Post histories tell a lot about a member.

No, you actually have standards. You're not the guy that goes to buy a used car, kicks the tires and shouts i'll take it! They know who they are. Post histories tell a lot about a member.
don't mind me, I take the piss out of life every chance I get. :)

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals my vials and boxes are unlabeled - in the case of multiple compounds in an order, I presume a key / legend is provided to differentiate?

Never the less, i'm done now. My attempt to raise awareness is here for anyone that wants to read it. i don't see myself ever ordering from Qui... Que... Qin... from these guys, so i'll leave it to the interested members.

Good luck, all.

The members of Meso are mature enough to form their own opinion on our source despite the bad false advertising you are doing @mokola

You can spam the thread for as long as you want. It's just going to prove that you take things personally, so you lose neutrality and credibility.

The vial crimping issue was old, and is several months old, a few customers have pointed out to us that the vials were not crimped very well, and this issue has been resolved, but this is no excuse to resend and refund without any evidence of contamination.
A loose, loose cap doesn't mean your products aren't sterile, and that's not a reason to have a full refund, you had received a partial refund, it will end there.

I reiterate that these problems concerned a former seller of QSC, and since these crimping problems have been resolved, and hundreds of orders have been placed in the last 4 months, all testifying that the vials are perfectly crimped.

Regarding the under-dosing, the lab test dates from April, and the result is unacceptable for our standards, and again this was produced with a former QSC salesperson, and his client had received a refund.

All the lab tests that have been carried out by customers, or by Meso members of the French forum are perfectly dosed, the raws are of irreproachable purity, the lab tests of Meso members of blind samples testify.

We will continue on this launch to provide you with the best quality in the market at the lowest price.

If we sell you 100mg / ml primo at $14 a vial, this is no excuse for you to receive 84mg / ml, it is out of our standards.

We have tens of thousands of products. Put yourself in our shoes, the economy on these vials is ridiculous compared to the reputation that will be threatened, all our products are well dosed, the rare problems that occurred in the past before my arrival are in the distant past, and you are free dear Meso Rx members to conduct your own opinions on it, and do your own lab tests, and prove that what is being said is true or not.

I am confident in the quality of all of our products, whether raw, oils or peptides / hgh, and I will take responsibility.

he’s just got some crazy grudge, and I get that he doesn’t feel satisfied with the outcome of his situation, but his buddies have already came and said their raws test well, the hgh tests well (both things I will have tested my self publicly in the coming months.) but he’s out 140$ and has some underdosed finished primo( yeah I wouldn’t be thrilled either) that he bought from a previous rep and decided it’s worth spending every day and much time trying to let everyone know how awful they are.. the way I see it is his time must not be very valuable.
"previous rep". Who cares, i bought it from Sigma. you are a complete retard if you think it matters from which rep i bought it lol. They are probably all the same guy, some 40 yo Chinese guy sitting on his pc all day and pretending to be some Chinese model.

Also, you also seem to be here a lot, so by that logic your time is also not very valuable too. Man you are such an idiot.

don't mind me, I take the piss out of life every chance I get. :)

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals my vials and boxes are unlabeled - in the case of multiple compounds in an order, I presume a key / legend is provided to differentiate?

As you are the first Meso Rx member to have received his order since our arrival, could you give us a feedback on the vials, and the setting of the vials, and a possible photo if possible, as well as a feedback on the current customer service provided by my person.

The members of Meso are mature enough to form their own opinion on our source despite the bad false advertising you are doing @mokola

You can spam the thread for as long as you want. It's just going to prove that you take things personally, so you lose neutrality and credibility.

The vial crimping issue was old, and is several months old, a few customers have pointed out to us that the vials were not crimped very well, and this issue has been resolved, but this is no excuse to resend and refund without any evidence of contamination.
A loose, loose cap doesn't mean your products aren't sterile, and that's not a reason to have a full refund, you had received a partial refund, it will end there.

I reiterate that these problems concerned a former seller of QSC, and since these crimping problems have been resolved, and hundreds of orders have been placed in the last 4 months, all testifying that the vials are perfectly crimped.

Regarding the under-dosing, the lab test dates from April, and the result is unacceptable for our standards, and again this was produced with a former QSC salesperson, and his client had received a refund.

All the lab tests that have been carried out by customers, or by Meso members of the French forum are perfectly dosed, the raws are of irreproachable purity, the lab tests of Meso members of blind samples testify.

We will continue on this launch to provide you with the best quality in the market at the lowest price.

If we sell you 100mg / ml primo at $14 a vial, this is no excuse for you to receive 84mg / ml, it is out of our standards.

We have tens of thousands of products. Put yourself in our shoes, the economy on these vials is ridiculous compared to the reputation that will be threatened, all our products are well dosed, the rare problems that occurred in the past before my arrival are in the distant past, and you are free dear Meso Rx members to conduct your own opinions on it, and do your own lab tests, and prove that what is being said is true or not.

I am confident in the quality of all of our products, whether raw, oils or peptides / hgh, and I will take responsibility.
If the vials have issues and have losses caps, then why not replace them? how stupid are you when you think i need to prove contamination? I can literally upload a video of the vial showing how crappy they are. As soon as you open them they are not sterile anymore.

Also, I ordered in June 30, not April. Now what you have to say?

If you made a mistake then, solve it then. Again you talk about good customer service while not even answering my emails or messages, and this is long before i commented here. You are unprofessional. Period.

Again, I want my money back or otherwise anything else you say cant be taken seriously.

sure, I can take pics later tonight.... traveling right now. service has been perfectly fine, just realize the obvious elephant in the room regarding your prior customers. as to my own order it's all fine so far. vials were all intact in their respective boxes. Packing could have been a little more padded, but it sufficed.

sure, I can take pics later tonight.... traveling right now. service has been perfectly fine, just realize the obvious elephant in the room regarding your prior customers. as to my own order it's all fine so far. vials were all intact in their respective boxes. Packing could have been a little more padded, but it sufficed.

Thank you for your feedback

Never the less, i'm done now.

No you're not. You will be posting again, probably in short order. You live to pad the post count and shit talk sources while avoiding any risk yourself.

Just take reviews with a grain of salt because fools like him will hump a sources leg based on trivial things like how fast a source responds when they're offered money.

We all know the real issue is you getting those feelz hurt because you don't agree with what I post, so in return you slander me. Must be working out of the childrens playbook again.

Last edited:
"previous rep". Who cares, i bought it from Sigma. you are a complete retard if you think it matters from which rep i bought it lol. They are probably all the same guy, some 40 yo Chinese guy sitting on his pc all day and pretending to be some Chinese model.

Also, you also seem to be here a lot, so by that logic your time is also not very valuable too. Man you are such an idiot.
I’m doing other stuff with my time brother, I’m daytrading through the week, shouldn’t you be at your job or somthing?

This is actually an average price for raws international, the guys that came here just know that they can markup like crazy on the forums, go take a look on alibaba or made in China, prices are standard, and the more you buy, the cheaper it is.
I have alot of lists from alibaba.. and off memory he seems still lower. Especially for a kilo.. and yes the raw sources here have a decent mark up.. domestic guys are almost double.. I'm going off memory so I'm sure I'm off a bit..
My main reference was I have a liston raws and amounts.. I sent to probably 6 sources most international ..they came in $2700-$3300 ppl was on the higher end. Domestic was4-6k ... this guy Qingdao Sigma..$1600.. shipped and a freebie lol thats where I was getting my info/position.. that was a variety of sources one was a alibaba source I've used and had very good luck with .. raws and gh were as good as I can tell woth oit testing.. worthless.. me and 4 guys had good results with the gh. 1 guy did get vlood work and was good..I can find it.
I have yet used a source from meso.. only reason is I have my sources and I don't need any as of now. I don't like using all different sources like some guys do.. I like to use the same lab as long as it's going good..