Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Anyone here order BPC157 or TB500 recently? Opened the packages but the boxes weren't labeled. One kit has black tops and the other has light blue tops.
Any input on the dosage you use. Working on a shoulder. Thanks in advance.

Will lyophilized liraglutide be available as kits ?
No, it needs to be sent refrigerated, like insulin, some items cannot be made as finished products because of storage conditions that cannot be respected during transport, and even the raws we cannot ship them except if we are using very specific express methods to keep the product's temperature near 0°C

Anyone here order BPC157 or TB500 recently? Opened the packages but the boxes weren't labeled. One kit has black tops and the other has light blue tops.
Any input on the dosage you use. Working on a shoulder. Thanks in advance.
I did. The black tops are TB500 and the blue are BPC157. Also, The part number on the bag should help clue you in because one of them should have a TB near the end like a TB1 if you ordered one kit, or BP4 if you ordered for kits of BPC157.

No, it needs to be sent refrigerated, like insulin, some items cannot be made as finished products because of storage conditions that cannot be respected during transport, and even the raws we cannot ship them except if we are using very specific express methods to keep the product's temperature near 0°C
Thank you for the insights!

Just wanting to add my experience for shipping to NZ. Took about 30 days (from order payment) to arrive at NZ. Went through customs in same day in about 4 hours. Probs will take 2-3 days for local courier to ship and arrive. Excited to try!

Attachments

• wefwefewfwef.PNG
    wefwefewfwef.PNG
    123.5 KB · Views: 45
I'm definitely keeping interest in the semaglutide kits and their efficacy. thanks to the posters who have been updating, and all those plus newer users please continue to do so.

I did. The black tops are TB500 and the blue are BPC157. Also, The part number on the bag should help clue you in because one of them should have a TB near the end like a TB1 if you ordered one kit, or BP4 if you ordered for kits of BPC157.
Thank you.
I messed up. Was a long day. I just opened them and should of been more aware of the packaging. I made the wrong assumption that it would be labeled. My mistake.
Started last night. I guess it should be sub Q but it's a Lil hard by yourself, in the shoulder.
Did a 1mg shot of TB500 in the belly and 500mcg of BPC157 in the shoulder. Just put it where it hurt. Did 250mcg this morning. Gonna start doing 250mcg BPC157 2x daily in the shoulder. A 1mg shot of TB500 twice a week.
That sound good to you? Any one have suggestions? New to the world of peptides. Learning as I go.
Much appreciate your help.

Thank you.
I messed up. Was a long day. I just opened them and should of been more aware of the packaging. I made the wrong assumption that it would be labeled. My mistake.
Started last night. I guess it should be sub Q but it's a Lil hard by yourself, in the shoulder.
Did a 1mg shot of TB500 in the belly and 500mcg of BPC157 in the shoulder. Just put it where it hurt. Did 250mcg this morning. Gonna start doing 250mcg BPC157 2x daily in the shoulder. A 1mg shot of TB500 twice a week.
That sound good to you? Any one have suggestions? New to the world of peptides. Learning as I go.
Much appreciate your help.
Ben greenfield suggest 7.3g of tb-500 I believe?, for someone weighing 200 pounds.
I’m currently using
BPC-157 250mcg 2x daily in shoulder.
Tb-500 2x weekly at 5g : I weigh 220-230
HGH 1.7iu (so if these vials are 12 iu I’m injecting about a heavy 2iu) all as a healing protocol for a torn labrum with 9 anchors.

Also it’s my first time with all of this so take my advice with a grain of salt. All I have is free internet pubs and podcasts as a background of knowledge.

Ben greenfield suggest 7.3g of tb-500 I believe?, for someone weighing 200 pounds.
I’m currently using
HGH 1.7iu (so if these vials are 12 iu I’m injecting about a heavy 2iu) all as a healing protocol for a torn labrum with 9 anchors.

Also it’s my first time with all of this so take my advice with a grain of salt. All I have is free internet pubs and podcasts as a background of knowledge.
Great reply. Thank you.
Couple things.
TB500 @ 5mg 2x a week?
That's two bottles a week?
Bottles are 5mg each I believe.
Just checking.

I’m currently using

Greenfield is a good source, guy knows his shit for the most part. Would you comment on your progress with healing as it comes along? thx.

Placed first order. Recieved within 30 days. Ordering process was very smooth and fast. Rep was helpful.

Ordered some Primo 200 to assess PiP. Will report back in a bit.

Oil was very thin (sesame oil I believe) and was easy to use.

Vials came with the easy remove seal (so you can remove top and silicone easily get the last of the oil easily). This is a very nice touch, but do be careful as it's easy to remove the top if you're not careful when opening vial first time.

Test cyp was a bit cloudy, but its at a higher concentration, so that's nothing to worry about. I'm sure with application of gentle heat it will clarify.

Pills look well formed and well made. Visually it looks professional and uniform.

Thank you to rep for assistance. Will place another, larger order soon after I finish my lot of primo test and var (pills).

Great reply. Thank you.
Couple things.
TB500 @ 5mg 2x a week?
That's two bottles a week?
Bottles are 5mg each I believe.
Just checking.
Hahaha. Yeah. I just realized I posted gram and not MG.
I’m doing 5mg a week. Sorry. My vials are also 5mg.
So I’m using 2.5mg 2x week.
Hope that makes since.

Greenfield is a good source, guy knows his shit for the most part. Would you comment on your progress with healing as it comes along? thx.
Sure.

I started on April 11th with the above regime.
Started physical therapy the same day.
In addition I’m consuming lots or collagen and bone broth.
Apparently none of this is gonna help unless you consume the correct nutrients to help and feed these healing components.

All I can say is my shoulder feels fantastic for the most part. I’m non weight bearing for 3 more weeks. My range of motion is trash. Getting better rapidly.
From week 1 to now I would say this is helping because my pain and discomfort decreased very rapidly.

The real test will be in three weeks.

Sure.

I started on April 11th with the above regime.
Started physical therapy the same day.
In addition I’m consuming lots or collagen and bone broth.
Apparently none of this is gonna help unless you consume the correct nutrients to help and feed these healing components.

All I can say is my shoulder feels fantastic for the most part. I’m non weight bearing for 3 more weeks. My range of motion is trash. Getting better rapidly.
From week 1 to now I would say this is helping because my pain and discomfort decreased very rapidly.

The real test will be in three weeks.
awesome. is that truly a difference maker regarding the collagen intake? I'll search around in a bit myself.

keep us posted and all the best for your recovery friend.

If ordering from domestic us wharehouse how is the packaging? I have seen members saying that they paid the extra for the domestic reship option and their packages came damaged and the contents could be seen! Has anyone had their domestic package delivered damaged?