Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

What's going on here? HGH is sold as a lyophilized powder that you need to reconstitute with BAC water prior to pinning. Are you talking about a source for non-lyophilized HGH... is that even an option?
Yes it is an option, so what can be done with that, this source offers it

Hi guys!

How's the average opinion on this source? I've always used ppl but I see prices here are quite lower, I've only buy raws so if China raws are almost all the same, saving some money would make sense, how do these 2 sources compare?

Please don't jump on me but I've already red all the ppl thread in the past and I cba reading this one too.

Thank you guys!

Oh ok thanks. I was reading in reddit and every single redditor said it is way stronger in fat burning and way more energy. But its reddit,not to trust there..so I asking here
the same people also use to claim that from sr9009, when they took it orally. placebo is wild shit. what cardarine does, this also does. i noticed no difference to the actual point i was taking cardarine thinking it was GW0742 cos i got my vials confused.

Anyone tried brewing QSC's DHB?
Pip horror show or manageable?
Considering 100mgs or even 80mgs.
Pinning 3mls @ a time is fine by me as long as I don't have to contend w terrible PIP.
Any feedback is appreciated guys.
thanks