Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I just dont understand the Enanthate hate. I have been on Tren E in varying doses for the past year with no problems. Sure there are sides but that's just part of it. Stable serum concentrations are the key to side effect management. Most people who hate on Tren E are the same people who think that Tren is hepatoxic. LMAO!!
How is it not hepatotoxic? Btw Tren e user here

I just dont understand the Enanthate hate. I have been on Tren E in varying doses for the past year with no problems. Sure there are sides but that's just part of it. Stable serum concentrations are the key to side effect management. Most people who hate on Tren E are the same people who think that Tren is hepatoxic. LMAO!!
Not hating on tren e . I love tren just perfer Acetate when it comes to tren that’s all.

Start with 2iu in am or before bed

Increase an iu every week or two until at desired dose

More than 3 iu split dose am and pm

At 6iu or more split dose am,pm, pre or post (or both)

Monitor fasted blood glucose and 2hr post meal glucose 1-2 times a week

Consider metformin to keep you insulin sensitive
I started taking 3iu this week and it seemed like my appetite went to shit like right away. When do you need to start worrying about insulin sensitivity

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

placed an order through the alibaba link and after a few attempts i was able to get it to work. I have the assurance order number saying the payment was received. I emailed the rep never got a response back saying they received it. It was really fast communication back and forth until the link was sent and now crickets. is typically how it works and i should just sit back and wait for it to arrive?

Could people please stop talking about what is presumably their stealth in regards to the tea cups, out of respect for people with current orders. It’s dumb
It is not the stealth, stupid, but the official order to make the payment through Alibaba as the source has said many times.

Could people please stop talking about what is presumably their stealth in regards to the tea cups, out of respect for people with current orders. It’s dumb
Mario Lopez Football GIF

Last edited:
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

placed an order through the alibaba link and after a few attempts i was able to get it to work. I have the assurance order number saying the payment was received. I emailed the rep never got a response back saying they received it. It was really fast communication back and forth until the link was sent and now crickets. is typically how it works and i should just sit back and wait for it to arrive
Patience. Lol

First order with QSC was incredibly easy. You guys are complicating it yourselves with all the encrypted email accounts and VPNs. Your bank thinks your buying tea cups and no one but you and QSC knows otherwise.

Emailed my order from a regular email account, got link to pay through Alibaba. Paid and it went through the first try (used the alibaba app) with my debit card. No text from my bank for suspicious activity, went right through like I was buying something off Amazon. Rep emailed me my tracking 14hrs later. Will update with pics when I get my pack

First order with QSC was incredibly easy. You guys are complicating it yourselves with all the encrypted email accounts and VPNs. Your bank thinks your buying tea cups and no one but you and QSC knows otherwise.

Emailed my order from a regular email account, got link to pay through Alibaba. Paid and it went through the first try (used the alibaba app) with my debit card. No text from my bank for suspicious activity, went right through like I was buying something off Amazon. Rep emailed me my tracking 14hrs later. Will update with pics when I get my pack
Joe Biden Yes GIF by The Democrats

One more update on qsc mk677 i had to stop due to severe lethargy and back pumps where making my life hell in 5 days since stopping i lost 4lb this to me confirms its legit as fuck. Any pointers on combating the lethargy would be great im sure taurine will fix the pumps

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

placed an order through the alibaba link and after a few attempts i was able to get it to work. I have the assurance order number saying the payment was received. I emailed the rep never got a response back saying they received it. It was really fast communication back and forth until the link was sent and now crickets. is typically how it works and i should just sit back and wait for it to arrive?
No need for confirmation, once its successful you already receive an email of confirmation from alibaba and the next email is your tracking number.

It also says 'teacups' on the customs forms. So if a custom agent or whatnot saw a sudden increase of thousands of teacups a month coming to the US and also happened to be lurking here, they might divert a bunch of those for further examination. I doubt many people are importing small amounts of teacups from china. Maybe qds should swap teacups for various other things and buyers shouldnt declare what they received. All mail is photographed regardless, and while it is unlikely someone will go thru a database to bust teacup purchasers, why make it easy for them?
No sir, you are wrong, no parcel ever was declared as tea cups so don't worry.
And also parcels to US don't go through customs, all international orders are sent domestic with the reship service ^^