Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

3,4-二羟基苯甲醛(原儿茶醛) 3,4-dihydroxybenzaldehyde 139-85-5

100G $55
500G $150

Function:

1. Enhancing immunity and the ability of antivirus and infection.

2. Anti-aging, anti-oxidant , antifatigue, adjusting cerebral nervous system, enhancing hematopoietic function and promoting metabolism.

3. Protecting hematopoietic function of marrow, improving the ability of hepatic detoxifcation and promoting. Restoration of hepatic tissue.

4. Preventing and treating coronary heart disease, climacteric syndrome, diabetes, high blood pressure, anemia, etc.

5. Preventing cancer, activating normal cell and improving the blood circulation.

Application:

1. Applied in food additives, it owns the effect of antifatigue, anti-aging and nourishing brain.

2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is used to treat coronary heart disease, angina cordis, bradycardia and high heart rate arrhythmia,high blood pressure, etc.

3. Applied in cosmetics field, it owns the effect of whitening, anti-aging, anti-wrinkle,anti-oxidant, activating skin Cells, making skin more tender and firm.

I too have always used BTC exclusively for "safety" but every single one of the major busts of late has mentioned that the feebs tracked everything down to a BTC wallet. Seems that BTC offers only the illusion of security. Thoughts?
Yeah, from a security standpoint Bitcoin is not as good as it used to be. Can tumble them thou.

Monero is where it’s at

Vaca in june for a few months. Going to Singapore Phukett Bali. Will be looking for fun and hotties. Tired of the gold-diggers and materalistic girls here. Lets see, Wonder If I come back to the usa (home)?

There is zero reason that it would be toxic. It's not 17a alkykated or methylated. I just ran an experiment with Test and Tren on my YouTube channel with no orals and had no elevation of AST/ALT levels.
A lot of people associate side effects of Tren with side effects of guaiacol. For whatever reason many labs still out guaiacol in their Tren which gives you things like the taste in your mouth when you pin it as well as liver stress

It says fuck all about the shipping cost in the shipping cost section of the first post, just about splitting boxes of vials.

Get back in your box and let the vendor reply to their sales page.
the last few + list posts include all shipping costs, friend. just find the most recent one and it should be there.

I just got Sigma hgh 15iu vial blood work results, 3h after sub injection 9,28iu (syringe reading mistake, that's why not 10iu) fs-GH was 22,0 ug/l (2.47). I'm very happy again with the quality of their hgh.IMG_20220428_151042.png