Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Footjobs make me explode river of white goo also. I have no idea why. One thing I started doing recently was putting the girls feet in my face when I'm pumping away missionary. Something about the smell of her feet makes me crazy. It's fucking weird. Tren increases my perversion to a wild degree...
Damn I am the same way. I could not agree more. I have been planning on making a video about that very under reported side effect.

What's the customer service like with this company? Sent an email to the address in this forum with questions earlier this week (Monday) and have yet to get a response...generally a bad sign as far as customer service goes...
It means your email didn't went through, usually I respond in few hours, and in most of time less than 5-6 hours. All emails are answered in less than 12 hours since we started I think.

Try to send an email to:
meso-rx@sigmachemical.com.cn
or:
qingdao.rep@protonmail.com

QSC Semaglutide log update:

Week 1 (0.25 1x/wk)
Starting weight 197 ending 193
Average 1000 cal deficit per day

Week 2 (0.25mg 2x/wk)
Starting weight 192 ending 192
Average 1000 cal deficit per day

Week 3 (0.25mg 2x/wk) (halfway through the week)
Starting weight 192 currently 190
So far average 1000 cal deficit per week

Doubling the dose for week 2-3 really cut down on the drop off I experienced week 1. Most days I’m still hungry normally but not craving or ravenous. Get full extremely quick and stay full longer. Been very easy to keep a high deficit. Obviously training while on TRT is suffering but that’s to be expected with this deficit. Wife is still on 0.25/wk and she’s still getting good affects. Will keep y’all posted.
Any update regarding the Ralox and gyno?

Thanks

Does anyone know what the parcel Status of Post NL @ an EU order mean: the item is ready for shipment

Since one week i got this Status without an update

I too have always used BTC exclusively for "safety" but every single one of the major busts of late has mentioned that the feebs tracked everything down to a BTC wallet. Seems that BTC offers only the illusion of security. Thoughts?
Bitcoins ledger is transparent and all transactions can be traced.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

placed an order through the alibaba link and after a few attempts i was able to get it to work. I have the assurance order number saying the payment was received. I emailed the rep never got a response back saying they received it. It was really fast communication back and forth until the link was sent and now crickets. is typically how it works and i should just sit back and wait for it to arrive?
Definitely not u should send an email every 7 minutes and a new post every 14 min until someone shows up at your home and holds your hand until your pack arrives!!! If u don't do it exactly as I said u may never get your order!! Did u not read the fine print???